Dehydration with Ostarine

dreamcrusher

Awards
I'm a week and a half into my 8 week Ostarine cycle (UK OL, Weeks 1-4 20mg, 5-8 25mg) and while the gains are nice its been making me dehydrated.

Even though I've been drinking 1 gallon of water a day, 30oz G2 Gatorade and a cup of Almond milk, nothing seems to be working. Mouth and lips are always dry. Wake up thirsty, **** sucks!Never had any problems like this.

This is the only thing that has changed supplement wise. I was taking Ar1mcare from OL but stopped due to this issue.

Anyone else have/had this problem?

What to do?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get the dry mouth thing too with ostarine Doesn't mean you're dehydrated. If you're peeing clear you're good to go. But feel free to drink more water

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
This also happened to me on Osta. Just drink more water. I always keep a big ass cup full of ice water next to me at all times. Drink more and see if it helps.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Drink a lot. You could allways bump down Osta to like 15-20 and extend your cycle length and see if "sides" subside.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could somewhat see the Arimistane in Ar1macare Pro aiding in a bit of extra water loss/dehydration. Just increase your intake man. 1 gallon isn't like the top end of the water intake limit or anything.

Reactions: GNO