Awards
  • Established
i was woundering about the effectiveness of this product
NOW Foods IGF 1 30ml
it contains
Deer Antler Velvet Extract 11mg
IGF-1 27.5ng
Stevia Extract 1.6mg

its quite cheap but is it just a waste of money or does it work has any one on here used it.

djl

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 27.5ng

How in heck do they even measure that small of an amount. NANOgrams?!

Deer Antler Velvet Extract 11mg???

Better off eating the deer.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt get too excited about this product. These IGF sprays are pretty much useless.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Injecting 1,000 times the "dose" in that spray is borderline effective in sensitive subjects. What a ripoff.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Unless every single anabolic and peptide were suddenly wiped of the face of the earth,then and only then would be about the only time velvet deer antler would be interesting...Native Americans did use actuall velvet deer antler to promote "manhood"among thier "warriors"it was I guess you could say an indian anabolic...However, how many swole Indians did you ever hear of...Technology/Medicine is too far advanced to be playing around with stuff like deer antler and horny goat weed,and such...If you got some for free...hey spray away...but I wouldn't pay a dime for it..:whiner:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironically, as Getswole mentioned, my buddy gave me a sublingual spray bottle of this stuff for FREE. I figured, wtf not?

Mine has the same exact ingredients as the OP and is made by a company called WorldSize. The label is barely readable which I'm not sure if that means anything or not.

I probably spray about double the recommendations 3 times per day (I'm not very scientific about it because I had absolutely ZERO faith in it). The only thing I notice is an unprovoked boner about 1-2 minutes after each dose, mildly improved hardness to my male part, and pretty big boost in libido at night.

I don't think it's placebo because I never made the connection between the increased libido until about a week into using the spray.

If I had to guess, I'd say that it's not really doing anything for me in the gym or body comp wise.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Also its known that you can rip a pituitary gland from a living human being and eat it to ingest all the growth hormone built up that hadn't been secreted yet....Surely thats gotta be a little stronger than some deer antler....hell while your in there see if that liver looks any good,I could use an extra...:food:

Thats some ancient Aztec native stuff for real...Apocollypto style for sure..they really did stuff like that...

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
il just the the cash towards a botle of SD atleast thaty works

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Also its known that you can rip a pituitary gland from a living human being and eat it to ingest all the growth hormone built up that hadn't been secreted yet....
I can see the headline now...

Bodybuilder Serial Killer
He murdered at least 26 people and ate their pituitary. When asked why he did it, he said, "I couldn't afford Jintropin... I had no choice."

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I can see the headline now...

Bodybuilder Serial Killer
He murdered at least 26 people and ate their pituitary. When asked why he did it, he said, "I couldn't afford Jintropin... I had no choice."
It has probably happened...my girl is always reading serial killer books...she tells me some strange things sometimes,lol

"Hostel 3" Pituitary Chronicles