Damn women always taking our money. Yeah slin pins should be fine. I have a ton of slin pins that my sister had for her allergy shots she doesn't take anymore. A good excuse to use slin on my next bulk?? Lol just kidding.
I'm on the side of running low dose Osta in pct for a few weeks. Just run SERM past it a couple weeks if you do. Probably the minority in this opinion, but it's just mine.
USPS tracking says my letro is in my mailbox, I'm at the gym so I'm gonna grab it when I get home and take 2.5mg right away.
I bought 2 30mL bottles so I have enough for this run and probably more than enough for the next time I need it too. Yay!
RIP your joints and overall quality of life..
As long as my gyno also rests in peace in content with making that temporary sacrifice lol.
True, hopefully it does the job!
You guys have any experience with exemestane?
Tahts good bambam up the tudca to 1000
wat ester was the t ?
Your T levels were 1772 and they want to put you on TRT?? Lol
Thats wat i was thinking. Id love to meet ur doc ! Did u tell em u pin ?
Your T levels were 1772 and they want to put you on TRT?? Lol
Right? I was kinda confused by that but it sounds like they at least want to consider putting me on HCG
Lol I guess you could call it that..
Yeah maybe just say you went to some clinic and they put you on TRT and you were wanting to switch over to this doctor lol
I think most TRT clinics don't go through insurance so you might be able to get away with saying that and it not affecting your insurance.. I'm not sure though.
Oh the other thing she told me was that my B12 levels were really high, in the 1800s when the top of the normal range is 1100.... I'm having trouble comprehending why because I haven't taken any sort of B12 supplementation in at least two months.
If anybody has any idea why this would be, let me know!
Wats your diet consist of? Any pwos?
Eggs, oatmeal, chicken, beef, rice, pasta, ice cream. That's really pretty much it lol
Preworkout I'm logging mesomorph right now. I don't think there's B12 in it.
Been doing some reading and a lot of places say that dietary or supplemental B12 intake don't really have an effect on serum B12 levels. Must be something going on inside me. I'll have to ask the doc tomorrow when I go in to see my full results
Started clomid today. Decided to blast it the first three days at 105mg then to 70mg for the rest of the 2 weeks.
Using the new Conqu3r unleashed to keep me strong in the gym while my natural test levels return.
AST was 68. Normal is 10-40. Haha :/
After sdrol mines wat 128 verge of liver failure. .. game over. Your results look great as did your log ! Hats off to ya , good run!
Holy sh1t dude you're lucky you have a liver lol. And thanks man, I plan on logging my next one as well, and staying more up to date with it.
Invalid Link Removed
This is my current layout for whenever I do it, if anyone is interested. Or has advice or things I should change about it. It'll be a while so I have plenty of time to perfect it.
Not saying do this buttttttt ....... i would run test e at 500 and 1000 if I could. Otherwise everything else looks good.