Unanswered Decided new cut stack...Bloodshred with True Shred

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
First off thank to all who answered my many questions (ie Lean and others). Also thanks to the others who offered suggestions for my cut stack. My workouts and diet will be on point (as I have successfully done this routine several times now). It's the supplements I needed help with.

I wanted the following:
- Increase test
- Cut/thermogenic
- Clean Energy
- Elevation in mood
- No Yohimbine or Alpha - Y

Initially I had a lot of supplements, however agreed that more is not always better. With that I'll start with a smaller stack and decided (based on feedback) with trying out True Shred and Bloodshred Black Magic as a stack. Both ideally will cover the above needs.

Any last minute feedback? I don't think there is a lot of overlap here and both should work fine side by side, is that a correct assumption?

Lastly, cortisol blocker...does True Shred cover that or should I add one?

Thanks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can add some SNS ReduceXT or Iron Legion Virtus and I think those would suit your needs quite well for cortisol control

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The arimistane and 7-keto in true shred should keep cortisol in check for sure. Stack looks good and you should have some nice results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above you should be covered with the true shred. This will be a nice stack. Looking forward to seeing what results you get from it.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
All
Thank you so much for the feedback. I was going to just use True Shred for cortisol control, however a buddy of mine told me last night he has 2 bottles of DS Lean Xtreme he'll give me if I want it. Thoughts? Can I add it to True Shred and Bloodshred? I'm putting in my order today for TS/BS! Yay.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You probably could add it in if you really wanted to but I think the True Shred & BS will get you the results you are looking for and you could save the Lean extreme for another run. Just a thought.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean xtreme is so mild I think you could add it. I have doses lean X as a nighttime fat burner without issue