December cycle critique

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys, time to activate here a bit more once again. I want to do the cycle, starting either 1st of December or 15th of December, depends if lockdown happens or not...

Cycle layout
Sustanon 250- 375 mg-week 1-4
These 3 down are all in one product
S-23-30 mg- week 1-4
Superdrol- 20 mg- week 1-4
Some ph to EQ-200 mg- week 1-4
Then I switch to blend of
Test Cyp 200 mg/1 ml
Tren Hex 100 mg/ 1 ml
EQ- 200 mg/1 ml, I'll run that at arount 2.5-3ml per week- week 3-13
Sustanon-week 13-14 (just to prolong due to EQ's long ass Half life)
Hcg 500iu-week 3-14

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What’s the goal bro? Looks like a lean bulking cycle?

any reason you want to run the oral at the start rather than the end? If I were only going to run a kicker or a finisher I’d go with a finisher just to break through any plateaus and maintain an increase in the androgens as the cycle progressed.

all nice compounds though, given your build you’ll look 👌 on it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What’s the goal bro? Looks like a lean bulking cycle?

any reason you want to run the oral at the start rather than the end? If I were only going to run a kicker or a finisher I’d go with a finisher just to break through any plateaus and maintain an increase in the androgens as the cycle progressed.

all nice compounds though, given your build you’ll look 👌 on it
Yup, lean bulk, I think it's just about the time for it. Well, I wanted to try this stack on start bc I'll probable throw in some Anavar at the end. I'm verry pleased with current shape, so I wanted to keep things clean and finish it as shredded as possible.
Screenshot_20201118-110604_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201118-110559_Gallery.jpg

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just going to chime in on your blend conc, thats friggin 500mg/ml 😮

Other than that got nothing else to add, you obviously know what you re doing and you seem to like test/tren/eq stack.

Also your current shape is better than your previous pre-cycle physiques.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup, lean bulk, I think it's just about the time for it. Well, I wanted to try this stack on start bc I'll probable throw in some Anavar at the end. I'm verry pleased with current shape, so I wanted to keep things clean and finish it as shredded as possible.
View attachment 199548View attachment 199549
yeah it’s not a very wet cycle so I think you’ll look good throughout.

great starting point as normal from you as well.

var at the end would be my preferred way to go, so the kicker gets things moving and jacks the strength up early, the longer esters kick in go maintain and build on that and then the bar at the end when things start to plateau....

log it and I’d follow for sure bro

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just going to chime in on your blend conc, thats friggin 500mg/ml 😮

Other than that got nothing else to add, you obviously know what you re doing and you seem to like test/tren/eq stack.

Also your current shape is better than your previous pre-cycle physiques.
Yup, hope it doesn't give a pip like the last blend from them... lol
I think that is perfect combination, at least for my physique

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah it’s not a very wet cycle so I think you’ll look good throughout.

great starting point as normal from you as well.

var at the end would be my preferred way to go, so the kicker gets things moving and jacks the strength up early, the longer esters kick in go maintain and build on that and then the bar at the end when things start to plateau....

log it and I’d follow for sure bro
Yeah, I think I'll log it, just waiting to see what will my country do in terms of possible lockdown..

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I think I'll log it, just waiting to see what will my country do in terms of possible lockdown..
In all seriousness, if you are doing this purely for yourself and not for competition, just waiting till spring and blending it with your summer cycle (i know you plan on doing it too 😀) may be the wiser way to go, considering that this 2nd wave will be the hardest hitting this winter, most pandemics seem to hit the hardest in their 2nd wave.

You maintained a great physique so far, perhaps a little bit of peptides to maintain it till spring comes along.

Unless of course you got specific schedule you are following due to some future contest, then just disregard everything i just said.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In all seriousness, if you are doing this purely for yourself and not for competition, just waiting till spring and blending it with your summer cycle (i know you plan on doing it too 😀) may be the wiser way to go, considering that this 2nd wave will be the hardest hitting this winter, most pandemics seem to hit the hardest in their 2nd wave.

You maintained a great physique so far, perhaps a little bit of peptides to maintain it till spring comes along.

Unless of course you got specific schedule you are following due to some future contest, then just disregard everything i just said.
Well, depends what will happen in December and January.... But I know that there is competition in March, so that would fit perfectly with my plans for this cycle, but we'll see... fvcked up situation...

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, depends what will happen in December and January.... But I know that there is competition in March, so that would fit perfectly with my plans for this cycle, but we'll see... fvcked up situation...
Oh so you are basically planning to "recomp" your way into contest instead of doing the usual "bulk then contest prep" approach?