Decca/Test cycle Input appreciated

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I'm running my first big cycle. I've ran multiple SD and Epi, and some orals, but nothing injectable before. Here is my plan for the cycle and the PCT. I totally understand my gains will be subject to my lifting and eating, but my plan is 50grams of protein over my current body weight, with 300 calorie over maintenance.

6'1, 35 year old Male, 208lbs, no idea on BF% exactly but between 15-20%.

Week 1-2
150mg Decca Monday and Friday

Week 3-10
150mg Decca Monday and Friday
150mg Sustanon Monday and Friday

Week 10-12
150mg Sustanon Monday and Friday

PCT

Week 13
Clomid first two days 75mg
next 5 days 50mg a day
Erase Pro+

Week 14
40mg clomid ED
20mg Nolva ED
Erase Pro+

Week 15
20mg Nolva ED
Erase Pro+

Week 16
20mg Nolva ED
Erase Pro+

Now, I usually have headaches with clomid and I prefer Novla to Clomid, but I've heard Nolva doesn't mix well with Decca and causes higher chance of prolactin, which I got from SD once before. So I did't want to just start with Nolva but I do prefer it to clomid.

I have on hand to use for PCT.

400mg Clomid
1500mg Nolva
Erase Pro+
75mg Armidex (if sides rear their ugly head at any point in the cycle), I know some point will dose .25 to .5mg of this during cycle, but unless estrogen is out of control and i'm seeing sides, I wasn't going to start just for the sake of it.
Cycle support (Iron Labs)

Am I missing anything? Has anyone ran something similar? I know a lot of guys run more like 500mg per week of test with 300mg of Decca, but I am trying to avoid sides by going to 500, now if Decca D**K strikes you better believe I will up the test, but I figure upping it right now just increases sides.

I'm looking to really just add a lot of bulk. The plan is to run a RAD-140 cut once PCT is done and labs confirmed i'm back to normal. Should have me looking killer for July, August, which is the goal, but honestly, I just want my size back. Tore my ankle up 3 years ago, took me 2 years to really get recovered... I have 10 screws in my right ankle now but I stayed out of the gym for 2 years straight really, been back for a year but i'm still 20lbs of muscle from where I was.

What you guys think?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Takes deca 6-8 weeks to kick in from what I understand, so you’d prob want to run it longer than 12 weeks if you’re insistent on deca. Also, you’ll want to wait about 4 weeks after the deca to start pct, as it takes a while to clear. I’ve even heard waiting 6 weeks. Honestly, you’d be better off with NPP.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Run the sust eod or mwf and get some prolactin control

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suggest npp over deca especially if its your 1st time with nandrolone.
Didnt run nandrolone yet but that way you can quickly and easily adjust the dose/come off if sides arise.

Dont quote me on this, but some people complain about loss of drive and depression on nandrolone decanoate.

Doses themselves look good. I also wouldnt run high test with nandrolones.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I was thinking of ordering some caber to have on hand too for prolactin, just in case.

I know Decca takes a while to kick in, but I didn't want this to be a big cycle, just something to get me a kick in the pants so to speak and get me up there.

I know a lot of people like to run higher test than decca, but does 1:1 get the job done?

I know it won't be the same as someone running 500 test and 300 decca for 16 weeks, but this being my first cycle of this stuff, i'm really not wanting to jump in the deep in but sort of ease into it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of ordering some caber to have on hand too for prolactin, just in case.

I know Decca takes a while to kick in, but I didn't want this to be a big cycle, just something to get me a kick in the pants so to speak and get me up there.

I know a lot of people like to run higher test than decca, but does 1:1 get the job done?

I know it won't be the same as someone running 500 test and 300 decca for 16 weeks, but this being my first cycle of this stuff, i'm really not wanting to jump in the deep in but sort of ease into it.
deca as your first cycle? Not advisable. Tricky compound with a lot of variables.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that results should be quite profound with 300/300 test/deca, provided that you eat enpugh and hit the weights hard.

500 test was profound for me (nad i believe is for most people) and this stack that you intend to run is more potent than the traditional 500 test per week cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you have to run Deca, use NPP. More injections but much less sides. I’ve used deca, won’t do it again, npp will be this years bulk cycle.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I ordered some caber, like 100 doses equal to 5000mcg, shipping is always quick, should be here by Friday. I'll probably start the Decca Monday once I confirm Caber is on hand.

What sort of dose would I be looking at needing when and if I see sides?

I've never used decca, but I have run multiple other cycles, multiple stacked cycles, just like SD, epi, Halo, D-bol, those things, just never test and Decca.

I should have clarified I guess, the Decca i'm using is NPP. Needles don't scare me, I love my ink too much to be scared of needles.

So I'm pretty comfortable with this cycle, I just like to talk to others ahead of time to know what to be on the look out for what as far as a time frame to when cycles show up.

I usually only show sides in PCT as far a prolactin, but this is a new cycle for me, so I like to be prepared.

I really toyed with the idea of SARMs, but honestly they are so new we don't know the long term effects. I'm not trying to trash anyone who is doing it and I still might do a RAD-140 after PCT is done with this cycle, I just like the idea of knowing exactly what i'm getting into before I do it. I honestly would have done this a long time ago, but I managed to get prescription stuff for this cycle, not research or gym lab stuff. Or I wouldn't be doing it. I know it's legit though, so i'm comfortable with it.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
unless i'm confused, I have Deca durabolin, which is NPP?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No.
They are both Nandrolone, but they are not the same.
You're a guy who likes to know exactly what you're getting into (as we all should be). .... If you didn't know this .... imagine what else you might not know. I'd research some more man. ... And come back with any questions afterward.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I ordered some caber, like 100 doses equal to 5000mcg, shipping is always quick, should be here by Friday. I'll probably start the Decca Monday once I confirm Caber is on hand.
100 doses totalling 5mg or are they 500mcg each. You want to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before starting

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m currently running test/deca 300/300 a week. Totally agree with the comments above about running longer with deca (doing 18 weeks myself).

you have deca rather than NPP (I agree NPP is the better compound but I had deca in the stash hence me using it). I’ve personally had zero dick issues, rock solid erections and sex drive through the roof (as swimfan used to say I’m beating my meat like it stole from me).

I had to use some protactin control at the start of the cycle (kicker was sdrol) but as soon as the sd finished it’s been fine.

joints feel immense, strength is up but the lean mass gain has been significant. Annoyingly I’ve been struggling to get enough calories in through some uncontrollable circumstances which turned this from a lean bulk into a recomp.

I’m really enjoying it. Feel good level is up with trest but less sides for me. I do seem to react well to 19 nors though.....

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I’m currently running test/deca 300/300 a week. Totally agree with the comments above about running longer with deca (doing 18 weeks myself).

you have deca rather than NPP (I agree NPP is the better compound but I had deca in the stash hence me using it). I’ve personally had zero dick issues, rock solid erections and sex drive through the roof (as swimfan used to say I’m beating my meat like it stole from me).

I had to use some protactin control at the start of the cycle (kicker was sdrol) but as soon as the sd finished it’s been fine.

joints feel immense, strength is up but the lean mass gain has been significant. Annoyingly I’ve been struggling to get enough calories in through some uncontrollable circumstances which turned this from a lean bulk into a recomp.

I’m really enjoying it. Feel good level is up with trest but less sides for me. I do seem to react well to 19 nors though.....
That's good to know. I was a tad worried about the infamous Deca Dick.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I'm not trying to ignore you guys on running it longer, and I have enough on hand for 20 weeks, just not sure I want to push it that long the first time I've ever used it. I may later on in another cycle, and I realize I won't see the gains that come with a longer cycle but I also wont' see the sides. So I can see how my body reacts on a shorter cycle and then adjust accordingly for later, depending on how PCT goes... who cares if I could gain double by pushing the cycle 6-8 weeks longer, if PCT is harsh and I lose too much of my gains in PCT, I didn't really gain any ground.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not trying to ignore you guys on running it longer, and I have enough on hand for 20 weeks, just not sure I want to push it that long the first time I've ever used it. I may later on in another cycle, and I realize I won't see the gains that come with a longer cycle but I also wont' see the sides. So I can see how my body reacts on a shorter cycle and then adjust accordingly for later, depending on how PCT goes... who cares if I could gain double by pushing the cycle 6-8 weeks longer, if PCT is harsh and I lose too much of my gains in PCT, I didn't really gain any ground.
I agree with what you're saying here.
That's why NPP was suggested. I understand if you want to run the Deca, because you already have it, but for future cycles........ NPP is better for shorter cycles (many think it is better over-all). Less sides, better gains on a shorter run.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wpuldnt suggest 20 week cycles if you are planning to come off.

i wish i had stopped at week 10. I would have had way less issues.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards

Which exactly why I’m doing what I’m doing what I’m doing...

10 week of Deca 10 weeks of test...

Just starting the test 2 weeks after deca and running it 2 weeks after the test...

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make a cycle log brother, Id like to see how this one goes.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yeah in fairness I should have qualified I’m gonna cruise at trt dose levels after.

I have run 16 week cycles and come off ok. But would definitely switch to short esters for the last 4 weeks knowing what I know now.

but whilst longer cycles are generally more challenging to recover from I don’t think it’s an inversely correlated relationship - i.e running 10 weeks vs 20 weeks won’t equal half the gains but also won’t halve the recovery.....

there’s definitely between options for a 10 week cycle imo (I.e where less gains are left on the table and recovery is what it would have been).....

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
yeah in fairness I should have qualified I’m gonna cruise at trt dose levels after.

I have run 16 week cycles and come off ok. But would definitely switch to short esters for the last 4 weeks knowing what I know now.

but whilst longer cycles are generally more challenging to recover from I don’t think it’s an inversely correlated relationship - i.e running 10 weeks vs 20 weeks won’t equal half the gains but also won’t halve the recovery.....

there’s definitely between options for a 10 week cycle imo (I.e where less gains are left on the table and recovery is what it would have been).....
That’s kind of why I’m here asking... lol i figure someone here has done both and had some advice.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
No point in splitting up the decanoate, the ester is so heavy that it will just be a waste of your time, keep it all in the same pin on a Monday.. Absolutely no need for splitting of decanoate unless oil value was an issue..
I would split the sust up at E3D. In fact I'm currently doing the same blast but with higher doses and more compounds.

You can begin your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin of everything, including deca, it is a very long loitering ester, but you can still being the process of LH signaling/stimulation. I would suggest HCG at 250ius E3D starting at your 2nd week in on the cycle and stopping at your last week..This will help keep the chitter chat up and going so when you hit PCT it will just compliment your recovery
Clomid at 100/50/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20

Thats a nice moderate cycle and just enough to get an idea on learning some curves and looking at your sensitivities..
If anything, I would suggest a few test only cycles at first, this way you learn how to adjust things in either directing and getting a feel for how you respond and learning what's going on with certain signals and sensitives (estro related). When you are starting out with a few compounds, it can be tricking having an idea of what is doing what, not knowing what to adjust, increase, decrease or ditch period..

Have fun and give it your all, you owe it to yourself to be fully committed. You only get one first cycle,ad they can be legendary for us for years when thinking back.. Get dialed in. Enjoy!

ps. Take notes and pull bloods before and after for comparison, just to see where you came from, and where you ended up.
You are your very own science experiment, so treat it like that, take notes!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
No point in splitting up the decanoate, the ester is so heavy that it will just be a waste of your time, keep it all in the same pin on a Monday.. Absolutely no need for splitting of decanoate unless oil value was an issue..
I would split the sust up at E3D. In fact I'm currently doing the same blast but with higher doses and more compounds.

You can begin your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin of everything, including deca, it is a very long loitering ester, but you can still being the process of LH signaling/stimulation. I would suggest HCG at 250ius E3D starting at your 2nd week in on the cycle and stopping at your last week..This will help keep the chitter chat up and going so when you hit PCT it will just compliment your recovery
Clomid at 100/50/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20

Thats a nice moderate cycle and just enough to get an idea on learning some curves and looking at your sensitivities..
If anything, I would suggest a few test only cycles at first, this way you learn how to adjust things in either directing and getting a feel for how you respond and learning what's going on with certain signals and sensitives (estro related). When you are starting out with a few compounds, it can be tricking having an idea of what is doing what, not knowing what to adjust, increase, decrease or ditch period..

Have fun and give it your all, you owe it to yourself to be fully committed. You only get one first cycle,ad they can be legendary for us for years when thinking back.. Get dialed in. Enjoy!

ps. Take notes and pull bloods before and after for comparison, just to see where you came from, and where you ended up.
I had bloods drawn a month ago, and haven’t been on anything for over 2 years so I am good with those bloods counting on my before.

So you’re saying maybe just skip the deca?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards

Clomid at 100/50/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20

I had bloods drawn a month ago, and haven’t been on anything for over 2 years so I am good with those bloods counting on my before.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards

If you had bloods a month ago and you plan on going on soon, than you'll be good.
IMO should you skip the deca? Meh, you do owe it to yourself to get an idea on how you respond to TEST only, there is many things that can transpire, and you should have a keen understanding on what is taking place, especially if you unknowingly possess a high affinity of aromatase enzymes, you'll be able to dial in and know what's going on. If you end up having a high ratio with estro conversion, your E2 receptors will respond and in wake of that it may initiate PR receptors activation as well and now you wouldn't know how to target your symptoms directly if your on to many things, with your prior.
My best advise, run a few bad ass T only cycles, you'll be amazing on what T only cycles can do, in fact many seasoned vets will do a T only here and there, its not just for beginners either. Play with dosages, dial in your macros, get and idea on how you respond, tinker around and get a good understanding in lieu of coming back here and being like "Im on this and that, yet I'm noticing this and that, what do I do"? You be in control, narrow things down. You'll be glad you did! You'll be amazed on how many chemical messengers get engaged and the amount of signaling that will transpire.. You'll see it, and you'll feel it too..

You have plenty of time to turn up the noise down the road.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
If you had bloods a month ago and you plan on going on soon, than you'll be good.
IMO should you skip the deca? Meh, you do owe it to yourself to get an idea on how you respond to TEST only, there is many things that can transpire, and you should have a keen understanding on what is taking place, especially if you unknowingly possess a high affinity of aromatase enzymes, you'll be able to dial in and know what's going on. If you end up having a high ratio with estro conversion, your E2 receptors will respond and in wake of that it may initiate PR receptors activation as well and now you wouldn't know how to target your symptoms directly if your on to many things, with your prior.
My best advise, run a few bad ass T only cycles, you'll be amazing on what T only cycles can do, in fact many seasoned vets will do a T only here and there, its not just for beginners either. Play with dosages, dial in your macros, get and idea on how you respond, tinker around and get a good understanding in lieu of coming back here and being like "Im on this and that, yet I'm noticing this and that, what do I do"? You be in control, narrow things down. You'll be glad you did! You'll be amazed on how many chemical messengers get engaged and the amount of signaling that will transpire.. You'll see it, and you'll feel it too..

I do like that line of thinking, and it’s not like I really need TRT, when I went and got bloods my total test was 847...

So that’s why i want to make sure i don’t go too harsh and **** that up... they seemed genially surprised it was that high at 35 years old and it probably Ive always been able to throw muscle on pretty quick naturally.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards

I do like that line of thinking, and it’s not like I really need TRT, when I went and got bloods my total test was 847...

So that’s why i want to make sure i don’t go too harsh and **** that up... they seemed genially surprised it was that high at 35 years old and it probably Ive always been able to throw muscle on pretty quick naturally.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards

Man, thats not to bad for 35. I pull high 700's on TRT at 200mgs E6D and that's concidered somewhat a high end dosage for TRT, plus I'm a low metabolizer, I always need more test. Yet one my life long soldiers is on 125mg E6D and he pulls high 1100's.. So you see, everyone one will respond differently, at different rates.. There is no "Gold standard" or one size fits all..
Always think outside the box, because you body will respond outside the box of what "people" like to implement what is said to be text book!
Have fun with it, and don't fall into what others believe or suggest what you should do because it aligns with some regurgitated crap.. This is your experiment, not theirs!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make a cycle log brother, Id like to see how this one goes.
Man, thats not to bad for 35. I pull high 700's on TRT at 200mgs E6D and that's concidered somewhat a high end dosage for TRT, plus I'm a low metabolizer, I always need more test. Yet one my life long soldiers is on 125mg E6D and he pulls high 1100's.. So you see, everyone one will respond differently, at different rates.. There is no "Gold standard" or one size fits all..
Always think outside the box, because you body will respond outside the box of what "people" like to implement what is said to be text book!
Have fun with it, and don't fall into what others believe or suggest what you should do because it aligns with some regurgitated crap.. This is your experiment, not theirs!
1526 on a bit higher than standard TRT at 46yrs. I think thats what it was..Id have to double check my thread...well a lot higher than TRT..lol

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100 doses of 500mg

so 5,000mg total
Did nobody catch this?

First off 100 doses at 500mg would be 50000mg thats 50 thousand mg, not 5000mg.

But besides the bad math, caber does not come in doses like that. You either misunderstood your supplier, or it’s not real cabergoline.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did nobody catch this?

But besides the bad math, caber does not come in doses like that. You either misunderstood your supplier, or it’s not real cabergoline.
Yep.
I did. But he ignored my other input, so I figured I'd let him figure that out by himself.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah..Im out of this one. Its kind of been all over the place. 500 test a week 20 weeks. Great 1st pin run..my 2 cents

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Did nobody catch this?

Or it’s a typo because i was driving and texting...

My bad

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Yeah..Im out of this one. Its kind of been all over the place. 500 test a week 20 weeks. Great 1st pin run..my 2 cents
5000mcg or 5mg is how much I ordered.

I said i had enough test and deca for 20 weeks not that I would run that long. I won’t be even if God himself comes down to tell me too... I don’t want to run that long because I don’t know how I’ll respond to it.

I’m still tempted to run a 12 week test only.

I haven’t made a pin yet, i was here asking opinions, sorry if some felt I was ignoring their advice.

But I really was here asking for others opinions, i know well you can run that long my trainer who competes does all kinds of stuff.

Doesn’t mean I’m going to take a cycle like he does though. That’s what he does to make a living, I don’t, he is also on TRT for life, I really don’t want to do something that shuts me down that hard and gets me to that point.

I said originally I’m looking for a boost. The 12 week cycle I posted originally is what he has ran before as a beginner and he suggested to me. I was here looking for second opinions.

Last edited:

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like somebody else said. 1st cycle, stick to 1 compound and see how you respond. If you take 2 for your 1st and have issues, you dont know what compound is causing it. Im very old school and have always believed in a test only 1st cycle.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Like somebody else said. 1st cycle, stick to 1 compound and see how you respond. If you take 2 for your 1st and have issues, you dont know what compound is causing it. Im very old school and have always believed in a test only 1st cycle.
The more I look at it the more I like that idea of just running test for 12 weeks. It also lets me use my rather large stash of Nolva instead of clomid.