DecaVol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll def want support supps like liver and b/p support etc for the epi.

For the AMS products I usually do not run much in the way as support supps while on, but do during pct. Royd does not use things like milk thistle while on them either. But these are personal pref and anytime I'm taking a methylated compound I always do

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

For the AMS products I usually do not run much in the way as support supps while on, but do during pct. Royd does not use things like milk thistle while on them either. But these are personal pref and anytime I'm taking a methylated compound I always do
I don't think it's needed... Unless for general health support.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what kind of gains you seeing bro? and how far on are you running these 2?
I will e completing 2 weeks as of this weekend. Gains maybe a few pounds...
I still 6 more weeks to go.

leonidas1977

Awards

cheer's bro what supps would you recomend? at the mo im just running milk thistle. any added info is more than welcome.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cheer's bro what supps would you recomend? at the mo im just running milk thistle. any added info is more than welcome.
I usually use AI cycle support because it covers liver, B/P, prostate and all that good stuff. There are a lot of good all in ones or you can put together your own. At the very least I would take something for liver and blood pressure while taking epi.

leonidas1977

Awards
I will e completing 2 weeks as of this weekend. Gains maybe a few pounds...
I still 6 more weeks to go.
sweet keep me posted on how your doing with it. pm id drop you my email. il be intrested to see how it pans out for you. cheers aaron.

leonidas1977

Awards
I usually use AI cycle support because it covers liver, B/P, prostate and all that good stuff. There are a lot of good all in ones or you can put together your own. At the very least I would take something for liver and blood pressure while taking epi.
cheers copycat, for the info. as soon as i start running this il logg it too let you know how i get on.

dpannell85

Awards
Hey guys im currently running superdrol for 4 weeks im starting second week i was wondering if i could stack decavol with this. I know sdrol is harsh but decavol rde chrome is non methylated i already have to bottles wat dosage would you recommend

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys im currently running superdrol for 4 weeks im starting second week i was wondering if i could stack decavol with this. I know sdrol is harsh but decavol rde chrome is non methylated i already have to bottles wat dosage would you recommend
I personally wouldn't stack them, but if I were to, I would run the Decavol as recommended.

jjds2099

Awards
I just bought two proanabolic kits would it be better to run it as a 6 or 8 week run. Also if doing as a 6 week would it be better to take 1.5 x2 doses or three different doses of the 4ad and deca. I have also takin 4ad, deca, and 1 ad with no sides before.