DecaSARM and DecaVol question for Royd :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
In relation to DecaSARM, does it impart any of the same joint protection/lubrication as DecaVol? Does it get any of the other positive effects claimed in DecaVol, aside from the obvious muscle and mass gain?

Also, with DecaVol, I found I start to notice a real difference in my workouts after about 5 days. Is this do with a loading style effect, where it takes a number of days to build up compound in the body, or is this due to something else?

tattoopierced1

I'm not Royd, but I'd like to chime in.. I have in fact noticed some of the joint positive effects from DecaSARM that one would notice with DevaVol. As far as negative sides, over the course of my run, I did not notice any negative effects either, however it is to be mentioned that I notice no negative sides with DecaVOL either.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In relation to DecaSARM, does it impart any of the same joint protection/lubrication as DecaVol? Does it get any of the other positive effects claimed in DecaVol, aside from the obvious muscle and mass gain?

Also, with DecaVol, I found I start to notice a real difference in my workouts after about 5 days. Is this do with a loading style effect, where it takes a number of days to build up compound in the body, or is this due to something else?
Decavol is going to be a bit stronger on both accounts. DecaSARM won't leave you as suppressed by design. And yes the primary goal of nor testosterone has a tendency to build up over time.

which one is better for leaning
I tell people they are both fairly equal, but I like to start my diets with DecaSARM then work into Decavol. DecaSARM plus a low carb diet when you are at your fattest works great. Then add in a stronger anabolic like Decavol and decrease fats, and take in more carbs and continue to eat at a hypo caloric level.

giftedrodgers

Awards
hi guys, i need to do a cut for xmas vacation. i have a bottle of designer ergonens oxavar lying around. can alpha test stack well with this

wheels

Awards
  • Established
So will DecaSarm give the same and strength gains as DecaVol

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hi guys, i need to do a cut for xmas vacation. i have a bottle of designer ergonens oxavar lying around. can alpha test stack well with this
Any idea what is in that stuff? Google didn't say much.

So will DecaSarm give the same and strength gains as DecaVol
Probably not. It's best on a cut/recomp imo

wheels

Awards
  • Established
So it"s best to run DecaSarm solo and what kind of strength gains can I expect ?

tattoopierced1

So it"s best to run DecaSarm solo and what kind of strength gains can I expect ?
Thats like asking what kind of weight gain will you get from something.. there is no "X" number that anyone can throw out.. there are alot of factors to throw in, training, diet, sleep, stress, etc..

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not Royd, but I'd like to chime in.. I have in fact noticed some of the joint positive effects from DecaSARM that one would notice with DevaVol. As far as negative sides, over the course of my run, I did not notice any negative effects either, however it is to be mentioned that I notice no negative sides with DecaVOL either.
How pronounced was your joint relief on decavol? On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the most effective... I have some elbow and forearm tendonitis that is really giving me fits, so just wondering. Is the joint relief long-term?