Deca200 and test sust300 cycle general help

bcslick

Awards
Hello I am about to start a Deca200 and test sust300 cycle. This will be my third cycle. My first was 1mil of sust for12 weeks with ok gains , a year later I done 1 mil deca and 1 mil test 12 weeks for the deca and 14 for the test and my pct of coarse, I got small gains but not as much as I thought. It’s been 6 months since the last cycle and I want to bump it up a lot. I was thinking 2 mil of decca and 1.5 mil of test. I know people will say add more test but I am very concerned about hair loss and want to keep the cycle as hair friendly as possible. I am using 1mil of minoxidil and 1 mil of spiro a day and wash my hair with 2% Nizoral shampoo every second day. I was even thinking of buying one of them laser combs while on the cycle, but it’s probably a garbage product. Its not like I am going very bald I just shed some hair 2 – 3 months after my cycle not on it and its just starting to stop.

Hear is my information, 29 Years old training for about 6 years. 200 pounds at 18% body fat. My training is similar to Mike Mentzors hit program, The foundation of my training come from the Shaun Nalewanyi program. And I do half an hour on the exercise bike on non training days, and an hour of mma twice a week. I eat around 5000 cal a day. I was very skinny growing up and burn of weight very easily. I will also attach my diet. My suppliments are all in line too.

deca 200 sust 300 made of 100 propionate 100 decanoate 50 isocapronate and 50 phenylprop

My proposed cycle 2 mil decca for 12 weeks
1.5 mil test for 14 weeks
vitamin b6 200 mg a day 14 weeks
20 mg of nolvadex a day for the whole cycle and pct
pct wiil be 2 weeks after last shot Clomid starting at 300mg a day down to 50 mg over 4 weeks, and 1000 iu vitamin e a day for 4 weeks including the 20 mg of nolvadex
And Armidex on hand just encase.
So hear are a few questions:

Does the cycle and pc look solid keeping in mind going easy on hair?

Could I take proscar after the cycle because I know deca will make it worse while on.

Any hair products I should add in on or off the cycle?

More cals in the diet?

I have researched as much as I can before asking for help but a lot of information contradicts itself and I am definitely no scientist. Thanks very much for reading this and I appreciate any help or advice you guys can give me thanks in advance. Cheers.

Attachments

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
your sustanon is an odd ratio of test. Alot more prop then others. Are you going to inject every other day?

bcslick

Awards
I was thinking twice a week each shot would be a mill of each in to different spots. Gear is alot harder to get in Australia so i got to use what I can get. Do you recommend a different injection cycle?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
20mg of tamox the whole cycle? why

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
well if its all you have there then thats okay just saying maybe injecting every other day. could be painful gear also with high level of prop and high concentration

bcslick

Awards
I Got my cycle from A major website under novice steroid cycle2 which said 20 mg nolva the whole time. I just presumed for the anti estrogen. Sould I ditch it and take armidex only if needed?

big sean

Awards
Hello I am about to start a Deca200 and test sust300 cycle. This will be my third cycle. My first was 1mil of sust for12 weeks with ok gains , a year later I done 1 mil deca and 1 mil test 12 weeks for the deca and 14 for the test and my pct of coarse, I got small gains but not as much as I thought. It’s been 6 months since the last cycle and I want to bump it up a lot. I was thinking 2 mil of decca and 1.5 mil of test. I know people will say add more test but I am very concerned about hair loss and want to keep the cycle as hair friendly as possible. I am using 1mil of minoxidil and 1 mil of spiro a day and wash my hair with 2% Nizoral shampoo every second day. I was even thinking of buying one of them laser combs while on the cycle, but it’s probably a garbage product. Its not like I am going very bald I just shed some hair 2 – 3 months after my cycle not on it and its just starting to stop.

Hear is my information, 29 Years old training for about 6 years. 200 pounds at 18% body fat. My training is similar to Mike Mentzors hit program, The foundation of my training come from the Shaun Nalewanyi program. And I do half an hour on the exercise bike on non training days, and an hour of mma twice a week. I eat around 5000 cal a day. I was very skinny growing up and burn of weight very easily. I will also attach my diet. My suppliments are all in line too.

deca 200 sust 300 made of 100 propionate 100 decanoate 50 isocapronate and 50 phenylprop

My proposed cycle 2 mil decca for 12 weeks
1.5 mil test for 14 weeks
vitamin b6 200 mg a day 14 weeks
20 mg of nolvadex a day for the whole cycle and pct
pct wiil be 2 weeks after last shot Clomid starting at 300mg a day down to 50 mg over 4 weeks, and 1000 iu vitamin e a day for 4 weeks including the 20 mg of nolvadex
And Armidex on hand just encase.
So hear are a few questions:

Does the cycle and pc look solid keeping in mind going easy on hair?

Could I take proscar after the cycle because I know deca will make it worse while on.

Any hair products I should add in on or off the cycle?

More cals in the diet?

I have researched as much as I can before asking for help but a lot of information contradicts itself and I am definitely no scientist. Thanks very much for reading this and I appreciate any help or advice you guys can give me thanks in advance. Cheers.
my opinion is for Deca nothing less than 400mg a WK, if npp the same, and dust 500mg a WK with 50mg of dbol a day for the first 30days, then switch to 50mg of proviron, ok

RusTLad

Awards
my opinion is for Deca nothing less than 400mg a WK, if npp the same, and dust 500mg a WK with 50mg of dbol a day for the first 30days, then switch to 50mg of proviron, ok
Might be a record, digging up a thread from 2010!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
swish1985 Post Cycle Therapy 0
Cycle Logs 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 21