Deca with caber or prami?

J

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok my next cycle might ( probably will not include) deca, but i have been told you should have one of those on hand. My estrogen does tend to run low and i understand there is a correlation between prolactin and estrogen..

First time i run deca i figure i will run it along with test and eq cycle i had done and maybe start with 300mg a week ( poss lower the test even).

I know one of our site sponsoers have prami and it seems to be pretty affordable. Caber for some reason seems pretty expensive.
I was wondering if anyone can reccomend a sponsor that has caber or prami and is there a baisc protocl on how to use them? I forget which one but I think i had heard .5mg 2 times a week?

This also is a total different subject, but if i have the choice of say running 20mg of mk677 for a 15 week cycle or running a kickstarter and maybe a extra anabolic or more anabolics ( say 600 each test /eq instead of 500mg) would it be better to run the other anabolics or the mk677. I ahve looked at prices and seems a one month supply costs more than a 10 shots of 250mg test. I have a hard time thinking ( but will admit i dont know) that mk677 will do more for you than test.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can get away with Prami it’s cheaper to.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
drop deca and use NPP instead you’ll thank me later! Low dose caber or prami depends who you ask basically. IMO I’d only use an ai and have e/prolactin tested a couple weeks in and adjust from there but some people go with caber or prami day 1.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't use either unless I need them. But I'd personally go with Caber.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either one works, just more potential sides associated with prami and caber can be a bit more fun in the bedroom.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was under impression that nandrolone interferes with libido and erections because 5 ar metabolite DHN is less androgenic than DHT and competes with it at the receptor.

That and maybe direct progesterone receptor stimulation.

As far as prolactin goes it can rise any time estrogen is not controlled, happened to me on test only because i let my e2 run high.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Methadelic Nutrition / Health 18
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
bigdavid Anabolics 4
X Anabolics 4
D Anabolics 11