Deca vs Tren for end of year bulk.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking ahead to Oct-Nov. and trying to plan my bulk cycle. I know it will have moderate doses of test, start with anadrol, and end with another oral. Depending on what I run will dictate how long it lasts.

Originally planned on Deca, but now that I know I can tolerate tren I’m considering it instead. I know the properties of each one, that’s not what I’m looking for here. I want personal opinions on the two for packing on muscle. Also considered Deca for 8-10 weeks and then finishing with tren for 4-6. Thoughts on this as well?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran deca last xmas and am on tren now.......I’d personally go a 16 week deca test cycle (plus adrol or sdrol kicker), that’s what I will be doing next Xmas (so tag me in if you run it).

I’m loving tren (and have tren e in my stash) but feel I’d want to use it for recomping or cutting based on what it’s doing. I can eat but appetite isn’t conducive with an easy bulk. I use various insulin sensitisers anyway so the nutrient partitioning (whilst awesome) wouldn’t be needed so much to avoid fat gain on a bulk and I generally like deca. If your bulking and pushing the weights the feel good joints makes that easier. I’m also a fan of longer slower bulks to minimise fat gain which I feel the longer deca cycle is made for. Ten just seems to suit that shorter, RIP the fat off approach imo.

in terms of packing on muscle I think tren might be more, quicker, but over the longer term deca will add as much, if not more. Plus the adrol will pack it on anyway.....

obviously you could do it on either really successfully but that’s just my thoughts bro

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet variables aside, if you want absolute maximum size then deca. If you want a tight, lean "bulk" that leans more toward a recomp, then tren E.

If you want something in-between, NPP+mast+bold. Thatd get you about as close to tren but without negative impacts on hunger and psychosis.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm full on bulking now and decided to go with Deca. Test deca and dbol or anadrol is just a tried and proven bulking cycle. So much so that it was my first cycle over 20years ago and is still my go to today

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely gonna kick with anadrol. Don’t want to destroy my appetite with Superdrol right out of the gate. SD could be a good oral to finish out with though with the longer Deca cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely gonna kick with anadrol. Don’t want to destroy my appetite with Superdrol right out of the gate. SD could be a good oral to finish out with though with the longer Deca cycle.
Funny I always had huge food cravings on sdrol especially carbs

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve only tried it once for about 2 weeks, it gave me bad lethargy and lost appetite.
the lethargy is unreal on it. I was able to eat but definitely wouldn’t say I craved food for sure.

Polly1

Awards
Anadrol with Deca?I have been told its a big no no because of gyno.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't run either, but I have used NPP. That said, just being familiar with their profiles and such... I'd never use tren to bulk. It's a cut/recomp drug, period.