Deca only

autiger4

autiger4

Awards
Ok guys so I've done a good bit of research on the topic, and am thinking about starting my first cycle. I have been training consistently for a little over 6 years and have begun to stagnate. I am leaning towards a deca only cycle at 400mgs a week. What are your experiences with Deca, or just tell me about your first cycle? Is there anything you wish you could go back and tell yourself?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you've done your research about deca only.....your trolling. Correct?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s your age, bro? Deca is probably one of the very few drugs that I wouldn’t touch without Test.

autiger4

autiger4

Awards
I've heard two sides of the argument, one being people have experienced very little androgenic effects and significant anabolic effects and recommended the cycle. On the other side, are people who ran the cycle and had an absolute shut down of libido and endogenous production and recommended stacking with a test as well.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd rather do Test only, and throw in a non-methyl PH. (If your newb and care).
Test should always be your base... (IMOSI) (old school opinion, just means I'm old).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really prefer my dyck to work, so I use Test with Deca. I know at 22, I never had to worry about sexual function, so if that’s a concern to you, maybe consider adding Test.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
250mg test 300-400mg deca

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca and test. I'd say test should be equal or higher than deca.
Deca is one Of the drugs I like test higher or equal

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've heard two sides of the argument, one being people have experienced very little androgenic effects and significant anabolic effects and recommended the cycle. On the other side, are people who ran the cycle and had an absolute shut down of libido and endogenous production and recommended stacking with a test as well.
So you decided that either one of these outcomes was acceptable to you??

LOL.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I'd rather do Test only, and throw in a non-methyl PH. (If your newb and care).
Test should always be your base... (IMOSI) (old school opinion, just means I'm old).
I have to agree with this statement! I'm a college football player currently I'm 22 years old as well. Started when I was 20. My first cycle was just Test-Prop. I'm so happy i listened to the people who have experience. Start off right bro.

First cycle just run Test-E or Test-P for 10 weeks and call it good.

Now if you are stubborn and are set on Deca only be prepared for Deca D*ck.

Since your new, what are you going to PCT with and what AI are you going to have on hand? NEVER start a cycle without PCT and AI on hand!

You may think you have done alot of research but trust me there is alot more to it than you think!

Lastly, all these guys that have replied to your post are no rookies and know their stuff like no other! Dont be stubborn and listen to them bro! Gear isn't something to just "mess around with"

If you want you can PM with more specific questions!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca only...lol..22...lol. People kill me. 5 mins of research would tell you this is dumb

autiger4

autiger4

Awards
So you decided that either one of these outcomes was acceptable to you??

LOL.
Androgenic, meaning enhancement of male characteristics(acne, male-pattern baldness, etc). What you are thinking of is the word anabolic, or muscle building effects. so yes I would be ok with a cycle resulting in very little androgenic effects while maintaining anabolic effects.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Androgenic, meaning enhancement of male characteristics(acne, male-pattern baldness, etc). What you are thinking of is the word anabolic, or muscle building effects. so yes I would be ok with a cycle resulting in very little androgenic effects while maintaining anabolic effects.
Niiiiiiiiice!!! Do NPP instead doe...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said that people were reporting 2 outcomes from this...

One of which was "Absolute shutdown of libido and Test production".

You seemed to have forgotten about that one in your reply.

I have to tell you....I (for one) would never be ok with that outcome.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...and Dude... REALLY???
I certainly know the difference between basic words like Androgenic and Anabolic.
C'mon man.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really should run a little Test with it bro. You'll feel a lot better, and stuff will keep working.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
You really should run a little Test with it bro. You'll feel a lot better, and stuff will keep working.
You really should run test with deca. Listen to to Renew he knows his sh*t!!

Why are u against taking test? I love Test!! I think you will too once u try it lol.

autiger4

autiger4

Awards
You really should run test with deca. Listen to to Renew he knows his sh*t!!

Why are u against taking test? I love Test!! I think you will too once u try it lol.
I'm not against it, I've just heard some positive outcomes from deca only and wanted to other people's input. I believe I will run with at least TRT level of test after hearing that the vast majority of guys say that works best.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes, 250mg test. Work up if libido, mood or erections suffer. Its not worth the gamble and the odds are not in your favor that you won't have deca dik bestowed upon you

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
deca only? worst idea I ever heard. to your other question if I could go back I would do GH only till I was 25 or older. but I probably wouldnt listen to myself use AAS

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, 250mg test. Work up if libido, mood or erections suffer. Its not worth the gamble and the odds are not in your favor that you won't have deca dik bestowed upon you
Exactly, why not throw in just a small amount of test. You may get out of the cycle without too many sides if you are very very LUCKY...but 1 small pin of T to hedge your bet there is a no brainer in my book.