Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in, weight 188lbs. My problem guys is I'm not eating enough. Only doing this 6 week blast so I'm half way done. Really need to start pushing more food now. Gotta be committed. Like I said bad eating disorder I have and the diet is the hardest part for me. But I'm really going to try these last 3 weeks to grub grub grub! I'm looking juicier.

The plan is showing pics today or this weekend. If I can figure out how to take the pics right with some anonymous-ness.
Some tricks to get more cals in: always start feeding first thing in the morning, even if just a shake with some ingredients blended in. If you are bulking properly you generally won’t be hungry and waiting will just make it worse, so just get something in to get things going. Ideally nothing too heavy and something you find palatable. Shake with fruit. Rice and eggs. A breakfast sandwich or burrito/wrap. Cereal with protein shaken into the milk or as the milk. Whatever.

Also keep food choices more processed when possible and to ones you digest easier. White rice over beans, ground beef over steak, olive oil or pb instead of olives or almonds. Stick to less filling veggies vs things like broccoli (if you eat veggies at all). Shred your chicken, air fry it, use condiments to add calories & palatability. Cheese and dressings & sweet bbq sauces can add up super fast if you really struggle to get enough cals.

Lastly there’s always adding things like juice, carb powders, and junk food, but these should be last resorts. If you aren’t over the 3,500 calorie mark already you probably should focus on consuming more quality nutrition before resorting to this. I would avoid leaning on pizza and fast food because it creates a cycle that makes it hard to get your normal meals in. Then before you know it you are eating out daily and your gut is growing as fast as your arterial plaque buildup.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Peanut butter is a great way to increase calories. I know I could eat a jar a day !!

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Peanut butter is a great way to increase calories. I know I could eat a jar a day !!
Ain’t this the truth! Peanut butter sandwiches, toss peanut butter into shakes, or simply just snack on peanut butter and you can really add some calories. I read some posts by Mathersby where he would lean on peanut butter to get his calories up and that makes sense.

I’m on a almond butter kick right now. Two scoops with some whey post workout.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea thanks for the tip I'll definitely be eating more. I am big on nut butters as well almond peanut cashew etc. I really enjoy eating those. Ive added an 11pm meal now that I'll be eating in a couple hours. Gotta do it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea thanks for the tip I'll definitely be eating more. I am big on nut butters as well almond peanut cashew etc. I really enjoy eating those. Ive added an 11pm meal now that I'll be eating in a couple hours. Gotta do it.
I used to work with a guy that got up in the middle of the night and ate a whole meal, than back to bed ????

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used to work with a guy that got up in the middle of the night and ate a whole meal, than back to bed ????
Same here, he set his alarm midway through the night to slam a whey/casein/oats shake.

He was big AF though so maybe it works? Regardless, I will not be doing that!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw an interview with Jay Cutler, who eats like a true machine monster, about his thoughts on that. He said he has never done that and obviously it’s not required to get 4x Mr. Olympian. Many other coaches have echoed the same sentiment: it’s fine if you naturally wake up and want to eat something, like slamming a shake you keep in the bathroom while you pee at night or keeping bars by your bedside if you wake hungry, but you should never be setting an alarm and interrupting your sleep for a few extra calories that can be made up in the daytime.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really have no clue what I'm doing with pics. How to take them how to add them here etc. Completely pic illiterate. However I made an IG just for this so if you care you can see my pics there. It's private right now, maybe I'll make it public. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it. 2021 and just made an IG for first time for this log so I'm clueless there too. If you want to see send me a follow with your username here. The IG name is LowSugarJuice.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1611686866254.png

Just click on Attach File add you pic and you are done.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is more of a health problem due to lack of estrogen he will experience on deca only, not due to lack of test itself. You dont need testosterone, you just need a source of estrogen, either estrogen itself or an aromatizeable androgen. In this case i have to disagree and say that adding masteron or proviron is redundant as he already has an anabolic (nandrolone) in there. Dbol would make sense.

@Pleonastic there is no reason why deca only as far as androgens/anabolics go wouldnt work, but you need a source of estrogen for cardiovascular health, plus you will grow much better with sufficient e2 present. Not to mention neurodegenerative risks stemming from lack of e2.

Consider at least adding transdermal estradiol.
Couldnt he get desired e2 with 75mg test e per week.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Deca does convert to e2. 600mg deca should be enough for adequate e2 levels. I'm a high converter when it comes to test converting to estrogen. So I'm hoping that also means I'll get maybe a little more than most from deca conversion to e2.
I think you need 700 to be certain but I have heard 600, what is minimum d needed to achieve desired e2?
He wants to try deca only with no test
yeah I saw that but 600mgs is right at the threshold where you won’t have e2 and if your gear is underdosed etc you could get thrown off. This is just going by what I’ve been reading lately. I’ve personally run nandro and bold base stacks with no test and great results with no shutdown but I was over the threshold. I’ve seen several logs on deca only cycles and they either go higher or they run a very small amount of test but I forgot how much exactly. Curious to see how this cycle goes.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you need 700 to be certain but I have heard 600, what is minimum d needed to achieve desired e2?

yeah I saw that but 600mgs is right at the threshold where you won’t have e2 and if your gear is underdosed etc you could get thrown off. This is just going by what I’ve been reading lately. I’ve personally run nandro and bold base stacks with no test and great results with no shutdown but I was over the threshold. I’ve seen several logs on deca only cycles and they either go higher or they run a very small amount of test but I forgot how much exactly. Curious to see how this cycle goes.
Running a small amount of test would be ideal obviously but he wants to try it without. As far as you running cycles of deca with no shut down that simply isn’t true. If you are taking exogenous hormones you are getting shut down. You may have recovered fine but you were definitely shut down.

jimmydee2000

Awards
Running a small amount of test would be ideal obviously but he wants to try it without. As far as you running cycles of deca with no shut down that simply isn’t true. If you are taking exogenous hormones you are getting shut down. You may have recovered fine but you were definitely shut down.
Definitely getting shut down and deca dick is gonna be brutal!

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was talking about in
I was talking strictly about my libido. I didn’t do blood panels and I assume I was shut down as far as test production but my libido actually spiked initially then dropped off a bit but nowhere as bad as it was when running a traditional test/deca stack. I’ve only run a few cycles without test and those have been the most recent. Moving forward I’m going to run my stacks with trt level test and blasts with primo or npp.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely getting shut down and deca dick is gonna be brutal!
Deca dick isn’t as brutal without test and if you producing e2 or supplementing it. I’m old school and always feared deca dick so very rarely used deca. I figured I’d give it a go recently but mainly for aesthetic effect I ran it without test. Ran nandro base transdermal and it was actually stacked with bold transdermal and I did not experience “deca dick” I did experience low libido after that stack but I also had lower libido before the cycle. So again- it spiked in the beginning and then dropped of where it was ok but not great. . Before and after not good

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was talking about in

I was talking strictly about my libido. I didn’t do blood panels and I assume I was shut down as far as test production but my libido actually spiked initially then dropped off a bit but nowhere as bad as it was when running a traditional test/deca stack. I’ve only run a few cycles without test and those have been the most recent. Moving forward I’m going to run my stacks with trt level test and blasts with primo or npp.
ok that makes sense. Misunderstood what you meant. I also run lower amounts of test on my cycles. Right now I’m blasting with 300 test/600 bold and I’m only running that much test bc it’s 300mg/ml and it just makes dosing easy. I actually dose .3 ml 3x a week so it ends up being a little less than 300 mg. When I switch from that blend then I’ll be running either 200 or 250 depending on the bottles concentration. Not TRT doses but lower than many run

Deca dick isn’t as brutal without test and if you producing e2 or supplementing it. I’m old school and always feared deca dick so very rarely used deca. I figured I’d give it a go recently but mainly for aesthetic effect I ran it without test. Ran nandro base transdermal and it was actually stacked with bold transdermal and I did not experience “deca dick” I did experience low libido after that stack but I also had lower libido before the cycle. So again- it spiked in the beginning and then dropped of where it was ok but not great. . Before and after not good
the bold probably helped with that stack as it does aromatize, although only at half of the rate of test.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok that makes sense. Misunderstood what you meant. I also run lower amounts of test on my cycles. Right now I’m blasting with 300 test/600 bold and I’m only running that much test bc it’s 300mg/ml and it just makes dosing easy. I actually dose .3 ml 3x a week so it ends up being a little less than 300 mg. When I switch from that blend then I’ll be running either 200 or 250 depending on the bottles concentration. Not TRT doses but lower than many run

the bold probably helped with that stack as it does aromatize, although only at half of the rate of test.
good point. I’m surprised because test/EQ cycles kill my libido as well - how is yours at the 300mg?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good point. I’m surprised because test/EQ cycles kill my libido as well - how is yours at the 300mg?
I don’t get any real change in my libido from test. Once I add mast in tho it’s over I’m fucking everything and anything

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey sorry guys haven't gave updates here in awhile. I'm also logging this cycle somewhere else and was doing a lot of reading there. But here's some updates.

At the 4week mark I was 190lbs. That was a few days ago. The cycle is going very well. The weight gain is not huge but that's mostly from my last of really eating a ton. I've explained in beginning I have some eating disorder type issues and blahhh anyways I'm doing alright with it. But need to get more total food in in the week.

I tried showing some IG pics and I don't think you guys saw those. The one guy showed me how to post pics here but I'm going to just give my imgur link. Let me know if it works.

Pics were taken just past 3 weeks on. I'm just past 4 weeks now

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not gotten deca dick my dick and libido are good. The bare minimum for how much deca to take in order to get proper estrogen levels is going to be individual from person to person. I'd say 300-400mg deca per week would be the minimum for most. I'm feeling great on 600 so far. I'm just past 4 weeks so the cycle will be wrapping up soon as I'm only doing 6. Very happy with my results and overall feeling.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have no before pics to compare but you definitely look full with not too much water. Definitely looking good just wish you had a before pic in there.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have not gotten deca dick my dick and libido are good. The bare minimum for how much deca to take in order to get proper estrogen levels is going to be individual from person to person. I'd say 300-400mg deca per week would be the minimum for most. I'm feeling great on 600 so far. I'm just past 4 weeks so the cycle will be wrapping up soon as I'm only doing 6. Very happy with my results and overall feeling.
Well you’re definitely going to see more gains in the upcoming weeks as deca takes a bit to really kick in.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have no before pics to compare but you definitely look full with not too much water. Definitely looking good just wish you had a before pic in there.
Yea I wasn't sure if I was going to share pics but I decided too and it's cool. I wish I took before pics as well but I didn't. In additon to this log i also kept some detailed notes. Because so often I forget really what my doses were , results and sides from past cycles. You remember a lot of but many detaila get lost. This time I kept notes.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking jacked bro
Thanks that was the day after eating an absurd amount of food. So glycogen was completely topped off. Spilled over some but I'm on a bulk so it's all good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good My Man !!

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Might try something similar. Wanted to make a nandro base but I can’t find anyone local with that raw so I’m gonna run npp. After 2 weeks I’m gonna add primo ace orally. Might go with 75mg test to play it safe with e but idk yet

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might try something similar. Wanted to make a nandro base but I can’t find anyone local with that raw so I’m gonna run npp. After 2 weeks I’m gonna add primo ace orally. Might go with 75mg test to play it safe with e but idk yet
Yea it worked great for me. Besides curiosity, I think deca base would be best for people who have issues with test. Hair loss, gyno, water bloat, acne etc. If test gives you some or all of those then it's for sure worth trying deca by itself. But if you get a long perfect with test then you can just keep using it. Curiosity though too, makes it worth trying.

Many people, not all ofcourse some do very well with test, but even TRT test causes issues. And even just the combo of trt test with other gear causes issues. You always hear about the whole ratio thing, run higher test run higher deca etc. Some get problems like "deca dick". But it really can be the combo of test and deca that causes the problems. Drop the test completely and they are good.

You'll have to expirment for yourself. But it's worth trying it.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey sorry guys haven't gave updates here in awhile. I'm also logging this cycle somewhere else and was doing a lot of reading there. But here's some updates.

At the 4week mark I was 190lbs. That was a few days ago. The cycle is going very well. The weight gain is not huge but that's mostly from my last of really eating a ton. I've explained in beginning I have some eating disorder type issues and blahhh anyways I'm doing alright with it. But need to get more total food in in the week.

I tried showing some IG pics and I don't think you guys saw those. The one guy showed me how to post pics here but I'm going to just give my imgur link. Let me know if it works.

Pics were taken just past 3 weeks on. I'm just past 4 weeks now
Them arms be on swole bruh

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would kill for those arms!!

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys did my last injection yesterday. So thats 6 weeks. I mean technically I just injected so I can still get some gains but for all intents and purposes the cycles over at 6 weeks.

Maybe I'll post some final pics in a few days but not much change from the ones you saw really.

Total weight gain 12 pounds. Not a ton but it seems like very good solid weight. Deca only was great to me. Zero dick issues, zero sides at all besides weird dreams. I don't care about strength and don't train for it, but it seems like deca did nothing strength wise, just size. Which is fine by me but interesting to not. I would do deca only again.

I have a whole year bulk plan of short blasts like this. So next one will probably be deca plus an oral...but we'll see maybe trestolone.

If anyone has any wrap up questions let me know.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright guys did my last injection yesterday. So thats 6 weeks. I mean technically I just injected so I can still get some gains but for all intents and purposes the cycles over at 6 weeks.

Maybe I'll post some final pics in a few days but not much change from the ones you saw really.

Total weight gain 12 pounds. Not a ton but it seems like very good solid weight. Deca only was great to me. Zero dick issues, zero sides at all besides weird dreams. I don't care about strength and don't train for it, but it seems like deca did nothing strength wise, just size. Which is fine by me but interesting to not. I would do deca only again.

I have a whole year bulk plan of short blasts like this. So next one will probably be deca plus an oral...but we'll see maybe trestolone.

If anyone has any wrap up questions let me know.
Bro 12 pounds in six weeks is huge. I’m glad to see this treated you so well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Deca and Trest sounds like a bad idea if you don’t want to even use testosterone with deca...

Glad you made some great size gains and feel good! Would be great to see what a longer run would yield sometime, 8+ weeks.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca and Trest sounds like a bad idea if you don’t want to even use testosterone with deca...

Glad you made some great size gains and feel good! Would be great to see what a longer run would yield sometime, 8+ weeks.
Thanks yes it was a feel good cycle with solid gains. I didn't mean deca and trest. I would use trestolone alone or with an oral as well. But now you put an idea in my head haha. Trest deca could be worth a shot but no that was not my plan.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trest & any dry DHT-based oral compound is a great stack. Epistane, Superdrol, Winstrol, Var are great options depending on goals.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest & any dry DHT-based oral compound is a great stack. Epistane, Superdrol, Winstrol, Var are great options depending on goals.
I agree. I'm thinking trest and superdrol next. Superdrol has not worked for me in the past, but so many give it legendary status that I will try it one last time.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked it with msten. It was an uphill battle with estrogen and prolactin sides tho even with aromasin and ralox on board. Next run with it will include trest, tons of mast, a DHT oral, Ralox, and maybe even letro instead of aromasin

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked it with msten. It was an uphill battle with estrogen and prolactin sides tho even with aromasin and ralox on board. Next run with it will include trest, tons of mast, a DHT oral, Ralox, and maybe even letro instead of aromasin
So far everytime I've used trest I've used letro, works for me. So yea I'd recommend it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dosage Trest did you take?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage Trest did you take?
I've used trest quite a bit from 25mg a day, to 50mg EOD, 50mg a day and even 100mg per day. My letro dose was basically the same at each one 2.5mg MWF. I'm a pretty big fan of trestolone.