Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is the least amount of Deca one could use to help with joint pain ??

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more I read about this, the more it sounds like a myth that Deca actually does anything for joints. Anything it might do could be negated by the progestin effects.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The more I read about this, the more it sounds like a myth that Deca actually does anything for joints. Anything it might do could be negated by the progestin effects.
Have you ever used it to assess this claim yourself? It like winny dries your joints out deca you hold more water and glycogen so it actually does make sense also deca elevates estrogen. When estrogen is low your joints also get sore.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ever used it to assess this claim yourself? It like winny dries your joints out deca you hold more water and glycogen so it actually does make sense also deca elevates estrogen. When estrogen is low your joints also get sore.
Make sense, I have never used it, but as I get old my joints are really bothering me !!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I understand it correctly deca increases the synovial fluid in joints, hence it’s beneficial effect in that regard.

I’ve no idea on a minimum dose to achieve that (I recently used it at 300 pw and felt great) but would profer that you’d need to consider how long you planned to use it and whether this is a cycle or trt (forgive me rocket but from memory I didn’t think you were on trt?)

if an addition to trt then I’d guess at a relatively low dose of 100-150 pw but I’m speculating.

for joints I also find mk surprisingly beneficial btw

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I understand it correctly deca increases the synovial fluid in joints, hence it’s beneficial effect in that regard.

I’ve no idea on a minimum dose to achieve that (I recently used it at 300 pw and felt great) but would profer that you’d need to consider how long you planned to use it and whether this is a cycle or trt (forgive me rocket but from memory I didn’t think you were on trt?)

if an addition to trt then I’d guess at a relatively low dose of 100-150 pw but I’m speculating.

for joints I also find mk surprisingly beneficial btw
Yes I am on TRT 200 mg a week Test E

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was excited to try it and got prescribed 120mg a week for joint pain to take along with my 200mg test cyp. I felt like it was starting to help but definitely caused sexual dysfunction so I must be very sensitive to DHN.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you guys for your input!

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Deca is very effective at alleviating joint pain. The jury is still out on healing/repairing white tissues though. Minimum dose is individual but starts in the 100-200mg/week range.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Deca is very effective at alleviating joint pain. The jury is still out on healing/repairing white tissues though. Minimum dose is individual but starts in the 100-200mg/week range.
Thank you!

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The thing with the whole deca joint pain is it's only while you're on the drug you will benift the desired effects.But once you discontinue you're back where you started and with possibly more joint pain from pushing harder due the Deca masking the joint pain to begin with..
Also a 200mg dose would give a slight bit of fullness (especially if in conjunction with a text dose of test ).