Deca Dbol drug interactions

snopro30

Awards
Going to run my second cycle. Going with 40mg of oral d-bol every day and 200mg deca injections every 5th day for eight weeks. My question is about drug mixtures. I take 100mg sertraline ed. Will the deca or dbol have any reactions with my sertraline? For PCT I take 10mg nolva one day and 25mg proviron the next alternating for 4 weeks. Does the sertraline have any reactions with nolva or proviron?

rubbermonkey

Awards
i hope you are running test w/ this... otherwise, expect your junk to stop functioning :(

snopro30

Awards
Wasn't planning on running test. For my first cycle I had chlomid and test ready but never used/needed it. I ran d-bol only at 30mg ed for 6 weeks with the same PCT and didn't seem to have any trouble there.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
you havew no idea what your doing. i will answer the first Q thow . no drig interations thta i knwo of wit deca or dbol.

now i can say you shouldent be using ANY seroids you have no idea what your doing.
you need much more research. just an eg is deca shoudl be run ATLEAST 12 weeks if nto more. 8 weeks is pointless you will se gians for a couple weeks maybe out off all 8 wks.
also running it withno test is another bad idea.
i can go on and on but im not gonna spoon feed you.
do more reaserch and dunt use anything right now.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran dbol no test fine. Ran the classic deca test dbol cycle way back. Guy gave me extra deca so i figured it keep it going. Lol not long after the test was gone so was my Hardons. Now the dbol was only ran for the first couple weeks. So maybe if your running it the entire cycle it might be enough to prevent deca dick. Also 40mgs of dbol I need an Ai. I have recently discovers the magic of raloxifiene. Keep it on hand plus an ai like arimidex. Lol I’ll jist post key points below because this post is jumbled

8 weeks of dbol is unusual but probably ok once in awhile but take some liver support

Deca takes forever to get out of your system so you could run the dbol weeks past it. As said above though 8 weeks is already longer then most would run orals

Pct with proverion is weird. I’m sure some internet guru recommended it. Nolvadex is fine but run it daily

If you really love dbol a better cycle would be test/deca
Test/deca weeks 1-10
Dbol weeks 1-4 and 8-12 or 13. You’d have to look up how long it takes deca to breakdown. I hate the stuff and haven’t used it for years but remember it was a long time. It used to be somewhat common to run an oral at the front and the back of a cucle but usually a longer one.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have ran dbol no test fine. Ran the classic deca test dbol cycle way back. Guy gave me extra deca so i figured it keep it going. Lol not long after the test was gone so was my Hardons. Now the dbol was only ran for the first couple weeks. So maybe if your running it the entire cycle it might be enough to prevent deca dick. Also 40mgs of dbol I need an Ai. I have recently discovers the magic of raloxifiene. Keep it on hand plus an ai like arimidex. Lol I’ll jist post key points below because this post is jumbled

8 weeks of dbol is unusual but probably ok once in awhile but take some liver support

Deca takes forever to get out of your system so you could run the dbol weeks past it. As said above though 8 weeks is already longer then most would run orals

Pct with proverion is weird. I’m sure some internet guru recommended it. Nolvadex is fine but run it daily

If you really love dbol a better cycle would be test/deca
Test/deca weeks 1-10
Dbol weeks 1-4 and 8-12 or 13. You’d have to look up how long it takes deca to breakdown. I hate the stuff and haven’t used it for years but remember it was a long time. It used to be somewhat common to run an oral at the front and the back of a cucle but usually a longer one.
I think he's done and finished that great cycle and awesome pct by now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6