Deca Cycle / TRT / PCT

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
How long should a Deca cycle be? I’ve seen between 12 and 16 weeks, but want to see what most do. I’ll also be running TRT with Test Cyp.

Also, after the Deca cycle, is there a need to run a PCT if you’re staying on TRT?

Thanks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long should a Deca cycle be? I’ve seen between 12 and 16 weeks, but want to see what most do. I’ll also be running TRT with Test Cyp.

Also, after the Deca cycle, is there a need to run a PCT if you’re staying on TRT?

Thanks.
deca is a long ester hence why most would say to run it 16 weeks (time to build up)

no pct needed on trt bro, you just drop back to a trt dose of test.

I think deca should only be run if your on trt/bnc, if people are cycling a nandrolone then NPP is a far better option for a 12 week or less cycle length

Joedub86

Awards
  • Best Answer
deca is a long ester hence why most would say to run it 16 weeks (time to build up)

no pct needed on trt bro, you just drop back to a trt dose of test.

I think deca should only be run if your on trt/bnc, if people are cycling a nandrolone then NPP is a far better option for a 12 week or less cycle length
Thanks man. That helps a lot.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'll second that and add; don't do 19nor's if you cycle and don't plan on going on trt anytime soon. Stick to test, DHT's and GH.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I never get why people say that. What determines how quickly a drug builds up in your system is it's Tmax, ei.: it's half life in the absorption phase. And this has nothing to do with it's terminal half life, which in the case of deca is definitely to long for people who cycle.

It's often tooted that it takes 4 to 5 weeks for test to start working. Peak blood test levels are app 12h after you pinned. And after 4 weeks what you feel is the build up of DHT, that takes time to convert from test, and the muscle glycogen, fullness. But the anabolic nature of test, ... that starts happening from the first minute you pined.

I know you probably know all this, it's really a rant on my part ...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, I never get why people say that. What determines how quickly a drug builds up in your system is it's Tmax, ei.: it's half life in the absorption phase. And this has nothing to do with it's terminal half life, which in the case of deca is definitely to long for people who cycle.

It's often tooted that it takes 4 to 5 weeks for test to start working. Peak blood test levels are app 12h after you pinned. And after 4 weeks what you feel is the build up of DHT, that takes time to convert from test, and the muscle glycogen, fullness. But the anabolic nature of test, ... that starts happening from the first minute you pined.

I know you probably know all this, it's really a rant on my part ...
no to be fair it was lazy ass post by me and you are right. It’s **** all to do with build up but to do with clearance (as in that’s why the longer esters shouldn’t be used by people who are going to pct)

what I should have said is that deca (imo and in line with what I’ve seen) takes longer to exhibit the muscle building properties - or to coin a bro term, it’s a slow bulker (like eq) and therefore needs longer to get the full benefits.

im blaming lack of sleep - sorry op

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'll second that and add; don't do 19nor's if you cycle and don't plan on going on trt anytime soon. Stick to test, DHT's and GH.
He is on trt already.

OP: You can stop asking about pct. Whether it's after Deca while being on trt or after D-boll while continuing blasting test. You aren't doing a pct ever again.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is on trt already.

OP: You can stop asking about pct. Whether it's after Deca while being on trt or after D-boll while continuing blasting test. You aren't doing a pct ever again.
I got a bit confused there I admit, but it was to complicated and so I forgot what I read a second later ... it's easier that way.

Ok, he is on trt. Do a deca cycle then OP lol.