Deca and Eq Together

• Thread starter Kitchen Chemist
  • Start date

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've read Big Cats Profile which states that using both deca and eq together is pointless but i also read other stuff about it being different. Here is the best post i've read about combining them both, take a look :

Author: Hogg
Subject: Why it is good and some other things.

A long time ago I said "why take both, they are about equal in terms of effect and use the same receptor" which is true, totally true, the strength advantage goes to deca in my opinion but with that comes the edema that is not found with eq.

Both effect collagen syn in a positive manner though EQ surpasses deca in this regard.

Both increase synovial fluid though deca surpasses eq in this regard.

EQ raises RBC effectively. Herein lies the problem.

So lets say that you had been using the supreme androgen, testosterone, at high dosages in prior cycles. Obviously there are concerns, namely malformed collagen and a loss of resiliency in connective tissues. One might opt to drop his test dosage but still seek a mass building effect.....what 2 drugs of all synthetics are 'clean', ie low androgenic component, but strong enough to produce quantifiable results and are beneficial to collagen syn??? Deca and EQ.

But, taking 800mg of deca could be a prog gyno issue in some and most definitely might cause some moodiness....it has progestenic activity....what does progesterone do to women??? Why do men who use deca by itself often feel lethargic, moody, and some lose their sex drive?? So for all of those reasons, one might consider using deca at a reasonable dosage such that the prog gyno and sides considerations are minimized.

But why would one bother with deca and something else rather than to just take 800-1000mg per week of eq? Simple, the RBC issue and eq aromatizes at extremely high dosages....

EQ is hands down stronger than primobolan. Well why not use something else??? Such as??? there are other drugs like masteron clostebol acetate but honestly, how available are they to most people and at what cost??? IP IP IP....yeah, if you use his stuff, sure go right ahead.

But for many people, eq and deca are both cost effective and readily available, not to mention that they are both very effective synthetics without the ugly androgenic sides like tren or collagen issues with drugs such as winstrol...and they can easily be augmented with an oral such as anavar.

400mg of deca and 400mg of eq provides not only a beneficial effect on collagen syn, but increased appetite, vascularity, reasonable mass gain, healthy joints, and relief from over-use and repetitive use injuries in some users.

Given the foregoing, deca and eq make sense. I have been using 300mg of test, 400mg of deca and 400mg of eq with good success. You dont 'blow the **** up' but I dont 'blow the **** up' off of anything anymore. What I have to look for is slow and consistent mass and strength gain and this is what I have found with this combination.

I have to give credit to hulk for convincing me to try it. I knew all of this for quite some time but continued to believe that big dosages of test were necessary. Once I got my head out of my ass, my nagging injuries and aches and pains seem to go away.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good post KC.. I have read some similar things about using the two together before.. It might be a good thing..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I too have been toying with this idea for a while... Altho throwing my favorite tren into a mix like that would be askin for trouble!

ManBeast

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking into this for a while, mainly because those are the only three compounds that i can do cheaply and not risk hairloss which is my biggest side effect worry. I've done d-bol and didn't like it so i'm considering using enanthate/deca/eq aswell as test base/nand base/bold base to kick it off the first 4 weeks. That'd be a pretty sweet cycle for 10 weeks, with gains appearing within first week.

rislingohya

Awards
Good Day,
Right on KC! This is the whole issue I have been reserching myself for the past 2 months. I almost had myself talked out of it. All the clean vascularity of bold, along with a hardening and slight bulking agent in nandro. I too, agree that they are acting on the same receptor but they do produce different results. Personally I am thinking 6gs of bold, 6gs of nandro,and 6gs of 4ad to keep up the libido and extra bulk. I know I will get extra fat and water in the 4ad but that leaves quite quickily post cycle. Oh and run this cycle for 6 week with Femara to be safe. What does anyone think?

organdoner

Awards
worked well for me except the sweats were to much.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I ran this myself once. didn't really gain all that much but the workouts were some of the best I have ever had.
http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14192
Here was SC thoughts on the matter

Was good on the joints as well. I would recomend that this cycle be ran for at least 12 weeks and around 500 mg week cyp/deca/EQ (JMO). Next time I am doing this I (this fall) I will run 800 to 1000mg test 600 of deca and EQ with the test being Testosterone Undecanoate.

BTW. I never did shut down after this cycle (I never really do, my nuts don't shrink ether but I had expected to after 16 weeks.) I tested about ~70% normal 3 weeks out (Just before PCT)

CrazyNut

Awards
hairloss is my biggest worry too ..
i was thinking it this way ....
Eq/tren/winny, very minimal DHT conversion = no hairloss

Or, Deca/tren/winny, same thing, but sever HPTA shut down and gyno.
Both of that can be countered with HCG and nolva (?)

So those two cycles can be taken with no worry on hair loss ?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hairloss is my biggest worry too ..
i was thinking it this way ....
Eq/tren/winny, very minimal DHT conversion = no hairloss

Or, Deca/tren/winny, same thing, but sever HPTA shut down and gyno.
Both of that can be countered with HCG and nolva (?)

So those two cycles can be taken with no worry on hair loss ?
EQ/tren/ and winny (this is hard on hair) is good but ether through in some premo or test

EQ and Deca are not close to being the same thing though.

deca and tren ran togather might be a bit much shutdown wise. Although there are similar in chem they seam to give rise to differnt effects (JMO here). If I was going to run that I would lower the dosage on both but thats me. and I would run HCG through.

Remember what they say about free advise. I don't suffer from any hairloss at all.

CrazyNut

Awards
EQ/tren/ and winny (this is hard on hair) is good but ether through in some premo or test

EQ and Deca are not close to being the same thing though.

deca and tren ran togather might be a bit much shutdown wise. Although there are similar in chem they seam to give rise to differnt effects (JMO here). If I was going to run that I would lower the dosage on both but thats me. and I would run HCG through.

Remember what they say about free advise. I don't suffer from any hairloss at all.

well i lost more hair on 1-test than i did on anything else. I have taken up to 750mg of test no problems.
but fukkin 1-test. KC, did you ever try the minoxidil, alzeic acid, sprio and nizoral combo ? I grew most of my hair back with that. its back to being thick. The key was spiro, once i started applying spiro, no hair problems whatsoever.
But i havent touched 1-test since. I think everyone reacts differently from different compounds.
Have you lost much hair KC, or is it a preventive thing ?
One thing, Go to your local health store (ex. newfoundhealth) and ask them for some hair stuff, they usually have some cool herbs and ****. It does help.
I am 25 now .... and i am extremely prone to MPB, but i have a full head of hair, AND IT WASNT ALWAYS SO.... I had developed thinning hair at 23, then i started using stuff.

One thing is though... it is not cheap !!!

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey skye, i double checked on steroidology drug profiles before i talked out of my ass.

Eq: DHT conversion = Low
Tren: DHT conversion = None
Winny: DHT conversion = None

Tren is the only thing that can be hard on the hair line !

Now, am i missing something ? how is the above stack hard on hair ?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey skye, i double checked on steroidology drug profiles before i talked out of my ass.

I have heard MANY different reactions to different people. I usually hear that most people lose the most amount of hair on test, tren, drol, dbol, winny....Take it for what its worth....

Also, I even hear guys that say the only thing that causes them to shed was deca....SO, take that for what its worth as well....

Like said many times before, its never written in stone, but I, like you keep trying to rid out the ones that most likely cause it. I guess I'll find out in another two weeks how I'll react to test and dbol......*crossing fingers*

CrazyNut

Awards
I have heard MANY different reactions to different people. I usually hear that most people lose the most amount of hair on test, tren, drol, dbol, winny....Take it for what its worth....

Also, I even hear guys that say the only thing that causes them to shed was deca....SO, take that for what its worth as well....

Like said many times before, its never written in stone, but I, like you keep trying to rid out the ones that most likely cause it. I guess I'll find out in another two weeks how I'll react to test and dbol......*crossing fingers*
maybe ill order some more bottles of spiro, minoxidil and alseic acid.
Gonna run to safeway and pick up some nizoral shampoo.
:)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

Again I'm not sure but I don't think that DHT is the end all for hair. However dihydrotestostrone (spell) is the base of winny. That may be why. If DHT does is responsible for your hair loss then the dirivitives should have the same effent. Like other have said people will react differntly to gear. Tren shuts most people down but caused me to go after anything female (don't ask). I going soully by what people tell me (I don't use winny due to my back). A good many people have said that winny killed the hair. Other then that I don't know except for what poeple have reported.

CrazyNut

Awards
Again I'm not sure but I don't think that DHT is the end all for hair. However dihydrotestostrone (spell) is the base of winny. That may be why. If DHT does is responsible for your hair loss then the dirivitives should have the same effent. Like other have said people will react differntly to gear. Tren shuts most people down but caused me to go after anything female (don't ask). I going soully by what people tell me (I don't use winny due to my back). A good many people have said that winny killed the hair. Other then that I don't know except for what poeple have reported.
yes i also agree with you that DHT may not be the end all be all of hair loss !

Does someone know what other mechanisms are behind this ?
i am gonna give winny a shot starting tommorow, i will see how my hair reacts.
I might just go get a script for propecia and save money by making insurance pay for it !
Maybe i will start a thread on this, my synthol thread has kinda fizzled out :D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im glad im not the only one who gets raped ragged by 1-test, and is fine using other compounds...

CrazyNut

Awards
Im glad im not the only one who gets raped ragged by 1-test, and is fine using other compounds...
lol i hate 1-test, especially if taken transdermally (this may have nothing to do with 1-test) but, i got a sever rash due to transdermal application, and to this day i have acne scars!

Just the whole combination of 1-test bothers me to hell. Never gonna touch that stuff again, oral or transdermal !
And the fukkin lethargy, holy crap, put me to bed and stick protein into my system intravenously :D
IMO, can get better results and lower sides with other stuff.

ps24eva

Awards
IMO, can get better results and lower sides with other stuff.

like what?

and I'm still confused why everyone calls tren really androgenic. can someone explain the chemistry here?
I've read of many who use tren with absolutely no bad sides at all, unlike many other steroids.

CrazyNut

Awards
like what?

and I'm still confused why everyone calls tren really androgenic. can someone explain the chemistry here?
I've read of many who use tren with absolutely no bad sides at all, unlike many other steroids.
i am talking about 1-test not tren !
is that what you are asking ? because by your post it seems like you are questioning about tren!

Tren is great, awesome ! i love tren.

ps24eva

Awards
my bad, my post was messed up

CrazyNut, what do you like better than 1test with "better results and lower sides"

i'm guessing its tren...

ps24eva

Awards
And to everyone else:

I'm still confused why everyone calls tren really androgenic. can someone explain the chemistry here?

CrazyNut

Awards
And to everyone else:

I'm still confused why everyone calls tren really androgenic. can someone explain the chemistry here?
androgenic hormone - male sex hormone that is produced in the testes and responsible for typical male sexual characterics

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually whoever was telling you that is not correct.. tren does have some "interesting" sides..for one it will shut you down hard.. two you can have the nice little cough from it 3, you can have night sweats.. now that is just a few

CrazyNut

Awards
Actually whoever was telling you that is not correct.. tren does have some "interesting" sides..for one it will shut you down hard.. two you can have the nice little cough from it 3, you can have night sweats.. now that is just a few
well, i think he was trying to say that the people he has talked to said no sides. hopefully he and all AAS users understadn that everyone reacts differently to different AAS.
I have taken upto 750 mg test/week without any sides, only HPTA shut down. Tren shuts me down hard too, but its worth it because the gains are very impressive lean, and no hairloss.
I am just using winny right now near the end of my cutting cycle, i will see how i react to it.
The only substance i got severe sides from was 1-test, other than that AAS sides for me have been fairly mild (touch wood).

Most people worry about hairloss, because thats the most visible side .... so just stay away from stuff that converts to DHT, and you can avoid most of that problem.

hopefulyl i don't get too much hairloss from winny because i am really looking forward to using it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
see I have had great luck with test and tren but just a short little 2 week burst of deca (doctor prescription for back) caused a huge shutdown for me..

CrazyNut

Awards
see I have had great luck with test and tren but just a short little 2 week burst of deca (doctor prescription for back) caused a huge shutdown for me..
oh yeah, deca kills me too . DECA = EVIL EVIL EVIL PURE EVIL
Deca has cost me a good lay twice :D:D

sabitu

Awards
It's true that everyone may react differently to AAS. A cycle of test/eq will have to effect on my hair, but for some reason deca causes my hair to fall out like crazy. Go figure.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Any idea as to why? fina doesn't bother me at all that way (the no sleeping/fucking fina coughing/ sweats/lung pain all thourghly suck though). It did in fact, by itself gave me a very high libedo. Just wondering if anyone knew the reasons why.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
There have been a few theories put out about why tren does this to different people (cough) but nothing for sure. I don't get the cough or lung pain but I have gotten the taste in the mouth and night sweats but hell I sweat like a horse most days anyway

ps24eva

Awards
the cough is from methyl cellulose.

most people don't know how to get rid of it properly. YOu have to do some baking in the oven...lol

you can do a search for "oven" on elite...

ps24eva

Awards
I plan on doing test/1test and a different cycle later on test/tren

So tren shuts down harder than 1test but is easier on the hair...is this what CrazyNut is saying?

I really need to know because I'm loosing my hair as it is, all natural

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
the cough is from methyl cellulose.

most people don't know how to get rid of it properly. YOu have to do some baking in the oven...lol

you can do a search for "oven" on elite...
I'm not sure thats true bro. MC is in a lot of the waterborne tests and people get the cough from USP grade (or what would be USP grade) tren powder that has no MC in. If MC cuased it I wouldn't be getting it (hate the cough :mad: )

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No the cough is not caused by methyl cellulose.. because people who get the cough, get it from the powder as well as the pellets.. and baking it in the over would not do much to remove the cellulose..

ps24eva

Awards
I'm not sure thats true bro. MC is in a lot of the waterborne tests and people get the cough from USP grade (or what would be USP grade) tren powder that has no MC in. If MC cuased it I wouldn't be getting it (hate the cough :mad: )

I haven't seen anyone with tren powder...can you post threads in which people used powder?

I didn't think it was readily available

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
It is available but it you have to know a source that has it..

ps24eva

Awards
and baking it in the over would not do much to remove the cellulose..
baking removes some more of the BA and makes the cellulose and tren two different colors

atleast thats what they say on elite.

but on elite they also think that var is the greatest AS of all time...lol

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
trust me.. I have done it.. baking is for helping to kill bacteria.. If you are baking before you seperate your tren and cellulose you have really screwed the pooch.. and also baking is not for removing BA.. you don't get it that high of a temp.. it is the heating up and cooling off that helps to kill any left over bacteria.

heftyman88

Awards
I too have been toying with this idea for a while... Altho throwing my favorite tren into a mix like that would be askin for trouble!

ManBeast
How about: 1-10
500mg test wk 500IU HCG Every Week + Femara EOD
200mg Deca wk
400mg EQ WK
300mg Tren Eth Wk

Orals
1-10 60mg Var ED
1-6 60mg T-bol ED
1-6 30mg inj Winny ED
11-12 20mg inj winny ED
11-12 10mg Var split in AM/PM