Debilitating pumps. Is MK677 the cause?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I've been on MK for around 6 weeks now and been very sensitive to sides starting out so gone with incremental dose increases. For over a week I've been up to 25mg and no real sides now apart from numb hands at times. Thing is I've been getting ridiculous pumps training, great right? Not completely, I don't mind the burning pain and generally my stance on pumps is blimps are cool but it's at the point where I'm failing to get my reps not due to muscle fatigue but rather the pump itself. Worst in my shoulders and arms. Exercises such as bench presses and bent over rows my shoulders will blow up and in short order my movements freeze up. Squats are another problem with severe lower back and calf pumps (I normally don't get pumped calves) I'm utilizing rest pause training to complete sets and have thrown in 5g Taurine PWO which isn't of much benefit thus far. Quite frankly I'm wondering if I have a circulatory problem and should get checked out. Curious if MK677 will cause excessive pumps. In addition to MK I'm taking GW501516, Ashwagandha (900mg) SNS Inhibit E and Reduce XT ED in the case they may cause aforementioned side effect?

solidwon

Awards
I have also been on Mk677 and I can confirm that those pumps are part of the territory. At first they were troublesome but I've since acclimated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That makes no sense to me. Are these back pumps? You sure that you have MK 677?

I've never read about this side until now.

solidwon

Awards
I wouldn't call it a side for me. I love those enhanced pumps. Not debilitating either but I can see how it can be construed that way.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't call it a side for me. I love those enhanced pumps. Not debilitating either but I can see how it can be construed that way.
How long were you on it when the pumps started?

solidwon

Awards
Week and some change... Maybe. It was after rack pulls where I was like, oh boy. Lol... After awhile I didn't mind it. I have put on ten pounds and my strength has increased on all lifts. Running it solo and I'm a fan.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Week and some change... Maybe. It was after rack pulls where I was like, oh boy. Lol... After awhile I didn't mind it. I have put on ten pounds and my strength has increased on all lifts. Running it solo and I'm a fan.
How long have you been on at this point?

solidwon

Awards
Almost three months... Five on two two off. 25 mg's a day.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 definitely gives pumps but yeah I wouldn't call it a side? Most people don't complain about it....I take mk677 year round now. The pumps are my favorite part

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Get some Taurine. I had mad back pumps with Epi-Andro and the inclusion of Taurine in my daily supplement stack really seemed to help.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps not the best description I could give. I'm glad to hear you experience similar effects from MK by the sound of it. I guess I feel like I still have more energy in the tank but am unable to express it physically. Normally I simply feel fatigued when I train til failure. I don't feel fatigued just extremely pumped and my muscles cramp up. End of set. At lower doses I never noticed this on MK it's really something that's started since running 25mg. I have/am making strength gains regardless I suppose I just feel like I'm leaving something on the table. Used to feeling burned out when pushing to failure on sets.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
That makes no sense to me. Are these back pumps? You sure that you have MK 677?

I've never read about this side until now.
Not only back pumps. Lower back pumps during squats. No I can't be certain if I have legit MK. I do get some typical sides such as increased hunger and numb/tingly hands. It's a source others have used with success.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Not only back pumps. Lower back pumps during squats. No I can't be certain if I have legit MK. I do get some typical sides such as increased hunger and numb/tingly hands. It's a source others have used with success.
What Brand are you using? Or is it RC MK?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 definitely gives pumps but yeah I wouldn't call it a side? Most people don't complain about it....I take mk677 year round now. The pumps are my favorite part
Are you taking it 5 on 2 off like solidwon or 7 on?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone having issues staying asleep while on mk? I know some folks have issues falling asleep because they're getting an energy boost from it. That's not what I've noticed, I Def fall asleep nice and quick and have some dreams but I'm walking after only 5 hrs of sleep! And wide awake!

solidwon

Awards
Lol I noticed the same thing initially. I'm going on month three and that doesn't seem to be a concern anymore.

solidwon

Awards
sorry just saw this, I take it 7 on but might switch to 5 on 2 off.
The increased pumps don't seem to diminish by switching to this dosing schedule. It's just that anecdotal evidence seems to conclude that it's just as effective this way. You can really stretch out your supply this way whilst enjoying its effects.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Reckon I'll switch to a 5/2 protocol too. Only sides I get from MK is the ridiculous pumps/cramps during workouts. All other sides have dropped off

solidwon

Awards
I can still eat a horse after eating a horse though. That hasn't changed lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone having issues staying asleep while on mk? I know some folks have issues falling asleep because they're getting an energy boost from it. That's not what I've noticed, I Def fall asleep nice and quick and have some dreams but I'm walking after only 5 hrs of sleep! And wide awake!
Yeah I have noticed this too. Only get more than 5 hrs every now and then.

Thattaf33

Awards
So im natty asf..And looking at taking either rad140 or mk677... or stacking them together... im hesitant about the rad as i have a lot of hair.. tho ugh am 33 and ever so slightly starting to thin... so wondering if the rad will cause me major hairloss...

Will i get decent strength gains and pumps off the mk677 alone..or best to stack it with the rad140.. again just worried about the hair loss.. i would appreciate advice

Cheers all

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not experienced these pumps on mk677...

Thattaf33

Awards
Oh and as long as i eat clean as will i put on decent clean size... And how long does it take to kick in.. again ive never tried roids... but heavily considering the rad and mk677.. weighed myself.. not fasted have had 2 meals today am 73.8kg... have a bit of bodyfat on me but can still see abs tensed... but eating clean asf again will continue to do om these cycles if i take this stuff..And i do not drink alcohol at all.. i look forward to your comments

Cheers all

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling my source mixed up MK677 with a SARM or a PH.