Dear Eric Potratz

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I do not know you and you do not know me. We are just residents in this country called America. Where we are told over 200 years ago settlers came here and established a nation that is to be free of government tyranny. Where you have the right to face your accusers, be safe from unjust persecution, the promise of due process, and freedom from illegal search and seizure.

I been a part of various boards since 2003. On a whim I am searching for a transdermal DHEA product and remembered Dermacrine. It is no where to be found so I go to the company website and see this long story about the raid. Anger washed over me because I, with no special training in law, no special training in democracy, nothing. I am just a sales manager at a Toyota dealership. I do however know the legality of DHEA. I also know the legality of prohormones and the fact there is a list of what can not be sold and Superdrol and the "TREN" was not on that list at the time of sale.

My question is if a %^*ing car salesman knows that how can the #$%*ing FDA and US prosecutors not know this?

I also know this, I am sick of the government, that is supposed to work for the people, having the ability (replaced the word right with ability because they do not have the right) to come inside one's place of work, home, etc. and be able to take what they want, for as long as they want, and totally rearrange the lives of who they want when a crime has not been committed. Then they take the story, have the media modify some truths to justify their position and create a perception for the public to embrace as if they shut down an illegal steroid operation. By doing so they have the public believe a drug dealer was stopped instead of seeing that the government has assaulted a private citizen and has successfully furthered their pursuit of ending our democracy. This is bigger than DHEA and TREN and nutrition.

I hope you succeed. I hope your life is prosperous, but in order to for that to happen I believe you have to answer to the mission that has been draped across your shoulders. Your mission is now to expose this tyranny to the world. If you do not accept this as your responsibility then you are volunteering to be a victim. Call people like Glenn Beck or other "conservative" media outlets and make them aware of what is going on. The nation needs to hear about this crime against you and while you didn't ask for it, you are now obligated as an American to fight this, win or lose, as far as you can fight this. While most people frown on the ACLU I would call them. This is what they do and this is a violation of your civil liberties. Please do not lay down. Please do the patriotic thing here. I beg you. My email is [email protected] and I am probably pretty useless to your fight but I wouldn't ask you to do anything I wouldn't do so the email is there to contact me to help in anyway I can.

Thank you and good luck.

- Lozgod

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
BPS Dermacrine should return very soon.