DCP vs. Lean edge vs. Forskolin?

mintholic

Awards
Hi guys. Since I'm stuck in the house like most of you, I'm planning on cutting during this time since I can be much more strict with my diet due to not eating out.

I've used DCP with OG Lean Xtreme a long time ago, and I've used Ignit3 with ReduceXT and F-95 several months ago.

I'm keeping the Ignit3 and ReduceXT, but I'm looking for one more non-stim..
I've used DCP like 4 years ago, and I think it was very good, but then I was 20+ % BF at the time so I maybe deceived. Nonetheless, people say it's a great product and so do I.

And Forskolin, it worked very well for me with no GI issues with 100mg of dosage.

I'm seeing lots of recommendations on Lean Edge, which I've never tried but eager to try..

So out of three options, which would go nicely with Ignit3 and Reduce XT stack?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try our Forskolin.
30% MADMARCH Discount.
Ends March 31st at Midnight

Last edited:
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean edge is pretty awesome and I would recommend it over DCP. I've done both and lean edge is better subjectivity, but you could take both if the budget allows.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys. Since I'm stuck in the house like most of you, I'm planning on cutting during this time since I can be much more strict with my diet due to not eating out.

I've used DCP with OG Lean Xtreme a long time ago, and I've used Ignit3 with ReduceXT and F-95 several months ago.

I'm keeping the Ignit3 and ReduceXT, but I'm looking for one more non-stim..
I've used DCP like 4 years ago, and I think it was very good, but then I was 20+ % BF at the time so I maybe deceived. Nonetheless, people say it's a great product and so do I.

And Forskolin, it worked very well for me with no GI issues with 100mg of dosage.

I'm seeing lots of recommendations on Lean Edge, which I've never tried but eager to try..

So out of three options, which would go nicely with Ignit3 and Reduce XT stack?
IMO Lean Edge is the best non-stim I've ever used... stacked with forskolin and reduce I doubt there is a better stim free combo available. Easy choice for me.