Dbol with test e cycle

norm dobson

Awards
20mg of dbol twice a day, 250 mg of test e twice a weak,. 5-1mg of arimidex everyday on cycle. Should I run dbol alone for 1 week then start test e? That way id get the first week of dbol then 10 more weeks of test e and 5 more with dbol mixed. Pct would be Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks 20mg for 2 other weeka. Diet would be lower carb based high protein so when the dbol wears off and the water retention goes away id lose a bit of weight while packing on lean muscle. I was thinking of wrapping during the cycle to aid with water retention. Any advice ex..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You shouldn’t start dbol before test. Your test is going to need around 4 to 5 weeks to fully work and that’s why you add your oral day 1. So it works until test kicks in. Also what the hell is this absolutely savage AI dose? .5 to 1mg of arimidex daily? You’re not a 1.5g of test weekly that is wayyyy too much arimidex... wayyy too much.

norm dobson

Awards
You shouldn’t start dbol before test. Your test is going to need around 4 to 5 weeks to fully work and that’s why you add your oral day 1. So it works until test kicks in. Also what the hell is this absolutely savage AI dose? .5 to 1mg of arimidex daily? You’re not a 1.5g of test weekly that is wayyyy too much arimidex... wayyy too much.
How much should I take?

norm dobson

Awards
And I was saying dbol early because my test will be coming in later

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can run dbol one week before test, sure. You can run it 2 weeks, if you want. The only reason I see for doing so is that you wont be fully suppressed for the first two weeks. I actually did this my last cycle. And it was not only one week but 3 or 4 if I remember correctly.

It all depends on how you feel.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
20mg of dbol twice a day, 250 mg of test e twice a weak,. 5-1mg of arimidex everyday on cycle. Should I run dbol alone for 1 week then start test e? That way id get the first week of dbol then 10 more weeks of test e and 5 more with dbol mixed. Pct would be Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks 20mg for 2 other weeka. Diet would be lower carb based high protein so when the dbol wears off and the water retention goes away id lose a bit of weight while packing on lean muscle. I was thinking of wrapping during the cycle to aid with water retention. Any advice ex..
not gonna lie bro this confuses me. Not sure why you’d start dbol before the test. I mean you could, I just don’t see the logic unless you are saying you want to lengthen the cycle by a week?

I mean granted dbol and test is wetter than an 18yr old in Wayne linakers club but that is a boat load of ai. I agree with mathb man, I see it as highly highly unlikely you’ll need anywhere near that. Lots of guys wouldn’t need any off 500mg test. An average when you factor in the dbol is maybe 0.5 to 1 twice a week from week 2. But my suggestion is always to wait for estro sides to appear before you dose, it works quickly and if you don’t need it then it’s better not to use it (obviously with experience and on cycle bloods you learn what dosing you need so can predict it for future cycles)

norm dobson

Awards
not gonna lie bro this confuses me. Not sure why you’d start dbol before the test. I mean you could, I just don’t see the logic unless you are saying you want to lengthen the cycle by a week?

I mean granted dbol and test is wetter than an 18yr old in Wayne linakers club but that is a boat load of ai. I agree with mathb man, I see it as highly highly unlikely you’ll need anywhere near that. Lots of guys wouldn’t need any off 500mg test. An average when you factor in the dbol is maybe 0.5 to 1 twice a week from week 2. But my suggestion is always to wait for estro sides to appear before you dose, it works quickly and if you don’t need it then it’s better not to use it (obviously with experience and on cycle bloods you learn what dosing you need so can predict it for future cycles)
So you'd run just dbol and then add test if estro side effects appear and yeah if I do test to I can do 10-12weeks including fool for the first 4-6

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you'd run just dbol and then add test if estro side effects appear and yeah if I do test to I can do 10-12weeks including fool for the first 4-6
no bro, I’d run the test with the dbol and only add adex if estro sides appear (and at a guess you’d need 0.5 -1 2x ew).

im assuming the goal is a bulk right?

I also had no idea what impact giving it your best impersonation of Eminem through the cycle will have - that’s a new one on me to be honest 🤣

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The typical protocol for Dbol is to run it at the start of the cycle for around 6 weeks. That gives you immediate gains that are noticeable and lets the time for the test to kick in. Also, why immediately add an AI? Estrogen has some very positive benefits when it comes to anabolism.

norm dobson

Awards
The typical protocol for Dbol is to run it at the start of the cycle for around 6 weeks. That gives you immediate gains that are noticeable and lets the time for the test to kick in. Also, why immediately add an AI? Estrogen has some very positive benefits when it comes to anabolism.
So I'm taking dbol 2 days before I start test e to see how it makes me feel and to wait until the test e comes in

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I'm taking dbol 2 days before I start test e to see how it makes me feel and to wait until the test e comes in
Hormones work very slowly in the body, they move to receptor sites through the blood extremely slowly. So, 2 days of Dbol is going to do nothing for you before you wait for the test e.