Dbol vs Deca

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you guys think about these 2? Deca can be run much longer obviously, will running them together be too wet and asking for sides or can you run them in lower doses together no problem?

I never used neither but thinking about running them possible together for my next run, but if it’s issues running them together I will use Tbol instead of Dbol with Deca.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you haven't run either, the smart thing to do would be to try each separately. There's no reason you can't run dbol 12-16 weeks. I've done it at 20-30mg with 300 test e.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you using dbol to drive estrogen or are you thinking test as well??

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you using dbol to drive estrogen or are you thinking test as well??
Silly, of course I’m using it with Test, that’s a given. Test and Primo will be the main cycle, probably with Deca and maybe Dbol or Tbol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think they’re a fantastic mix if you know your body and how you react to estrogen , prolactin and progesterone.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Silly, of course I’m using it with Test, that’s a given. Test and Primo will be the main cycle, probably with Deca and maybe Dbol or Tbol.
lol, to be honest I personally wouldn’t want to combine the three, I’d definitely keep dbol down at 20mg a day. Just a wet combo and assuming it’s more than a trt dose of test your likely to need estrogen management which personally I like to minimise.

obviously the devil is in the detail, like what does, duration you thinking, what’s the goal etc

tbol, test and deca should be a nice bulker and you could run that pretty easily for a longer spell without too many issues (that’s the way I would go).

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think they’re a fantastic mix if you know your body and how you react to estrogen , prolactin and progesterone.
That’s the thing, I never used any 19-Nor but I do feel pretty good on higher E and know how to manage that. I’m not planning on any crazy amount of Deca (250-300mg) so it shouldn’t be too hard to manage.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
lol, to be honest I personally wouldn’t want to combine the three, I’d definitely keep dbol down at 20mg a day. Just a wet combo and assuming it’s more than a trt dose of test your likely to need estrogen management which personally I like to minimise.

obviously the devil is in the detail, like what does, duration you thinking, what’s the goal etc

tbol, test and deca should be a nice bulker and you could run that pretty easily for a longer spell without too many issues (that’s the way I would go).
I won’t run any crazy amounts, I just wanted to see what you guys liked better before I order, I haven’t really decided yet on drugs but it’ll be a clean bulk with focus on strength and the base of the cycle will Test@400&Primo@600, maybe with only Dbol or with Deca&Tbol.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the focus is strength then I find adrol better than dbol and tbol, buuuuut dbol/tbol is typically more well tolerated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test deca dbol is the classic pure mass cycle, it's also the get bloated and possibly get gyno and Ed cycle. Definitely need to keep everything in check.

I'm in the school of keep test highest, but lots of guys use deca or tren with dbol and no testosterone and there perfectly fine. They use the dbol for estrogen as said above somewhere.

Now I'm not trying deca or tren without test any time soon, but it seems like some guys love it with dbol. Sometimes with masteron or proviron to hit the dht side of things and further drive libido

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20 years ago when I started out test deca dbol was the go to cycle. I personally hate deca and would rather run high test with some dbol for a kickstart but I was the outlier back then..

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the focus is strength then I find adrol better than dbol and tbol, buuuuut dbol/tbol is typically more well tolerated.
Adrol is another one I was thinking about...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test deca dbol is the classic pure mass cycle, it's also the get bloated and possibly get gyno and Ed cycle. Definitely need to keep everything in check.

I'm in the school of keep test highest, but lots of guys use deca or tren with dbol and no testosterone and there perfectly fine. They use the dbol for estrogen as said above somewhere.

Now I'm not trying deca or tren without test any time soon, but it seems like some guys love it with dbol. Sometimes with masteron or proviron to hit the dht side of things and further drive libido
I was thinking about adding Proviron if I go with Deca, idk, it’s not worth it to me if I feel shitty or have ed sides so maybe just do Dbol...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about adding Proviron if I go with Deca, idk, it’s not worth it to me if I feel shitty or have ed sides so maybe just do Dbol...
I'd be surprised if you experience sides you can't resolve running under 300mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd be surprised if you experience sides you can't resolve running under 300mg.
He could also just use npp if he doesn't mind daily or eod injection. At least with the fast ester if he gets sides he can drop it quicker

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He could also just use npp if he doesn't mind daily or eod injection. At least with the fast ester if he gets sides he can drop it quicker
I was thinking about npp but injecting more than 1-2x a week is very annoying to me, I did 3x a week for a few weeks on my last cycle and I couldn’t wait until it was over with.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking about npp but injecting more than 1-2x a week is very annoying to me, I did 3x a week for a few weeks on my last cycle and I couldn’t wait until it was over with.
I know what you mean, it's why I'll never do l-car inj again. Four I can tolerate, ED fuk that sh1t.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adrol is another one I was thinking about...
adrol is a decent shout. For me it’s pretty dry (I’ve heard individual response on that does vary though) and I tolerate it ok. Appetite gets tanked but it’s not the worst side.

my last and best bulk was test, deca, adrol

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Deca is great, but keep some raloxifene on hand. That **** sneaks up on you. Never had ED issues with deca as long as the AI is dialed in right. Npp is fine, but the inject frequency and harsher pip compared to deca make it tiresome.

Deca can give night sweats, but I find it goes away in a couple weeks when you adjust to it

Dbol can work great with it too, but then you need to up your AI again, and Dbol isn’t fun for a long period of time. Pumps are great, but it can really put a damper on appetite and make you feel edgy.

Just in terms of keeping on point with diet and training, I can’t take dbol for more than 4-6 weeks at anything higher than 25mg.

I’d also highly recommend getting some legit BP meds, as it could really take a hit with all that combined.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I get that, it's annoying but I pin daily, eod at the most. Even on cruise/trt I'm taking a mini 20-25mg shot daily. I started doing this on cycle to control acne and it worked so I stuck with it. Every couple months il start getting annoyed and let a week go by then take one big shot but in general I'm doing daily slinpins

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, so how’s the Anadrol vs Dbol? Maybe just do Anadrol with Test&Primo… idk, it all sounds fun, lol. All my other cycles been fairly dry (last cycle Test/Eq/Mast) so I’m interested what a bulking drug can do (in a clean bulk), quality mass is what I’m after.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok, so how’s the Anadrol vs Dbol? Maybe just do Anadrol with Test&Primo… idk, it all sounds fun, lol. All my other cycles been fairly dry (last cycle Test/Eq/Mast) so I’m interested what a bulking drug can do (in a clean bulk), quality mass is what I’m after.
After trying a few different combinations I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what you pick. Find the stuff you can run without side effects and let your food determine cut or bulk.

Dbol vs. anadrol, you ask 10ppl you get multiple opinions based on what works for them. I like them both equally. Feel good on both, mg vs mg dbol is stronger, and I only get bloated if I'm eating crap. I'd say 30mg dbol is about the same as 50mg anadrol " for me"

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s the thing, I never used any 19-Nor but I do feel pretty good on higher E and know how to manage that. I’m not planning on any crazy amount of Deca (250-300mg) so it shouldn’t be too hard to manage.
300mg Deca w/20mg D-bol is a fun cycle. Adding 25mg Proviron should make it awesome. I don't get libido/erection issues from either though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Test eq mast is going to put quality mass on as good as anything will.

If I were you I would run that same cycle same doses and add dbol or deca. Then if something goes wrong you know exactly what to pull out

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Something to consider if you’re going to be using deca is to donate blood before or during your cycle. It could possibly put your hematocrit up to unhealthy levels depending on your personal biology. Having a really high hematocrit and blood volume can cause respiratory and cardiac issues, and deca can make them rise considerably.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
from what I’ve seen adrol will be drier for more people, most tend to find dbol wet. More people tend to find adrol a bit better for strength but more would see more size on dbol. I mean that’s just my opinion on what I think generally people report but it’s gonna vary person to person so running each is really the only way to know how you’ll react.

adrol at 100mg a day seemed to be a sweet spot for me 🤷

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something to consider if you’re going to be using deca is to donate blood before or during your cycle. It could possibly put your hematocrit up to unhealthy levels depending on your personal biology. Having a really high hematocrit and blood volume can cause respiratory and cardiac issues, and deca can make them rise considerably.
Your thinking of eq

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test eq mast is going to put quality mass on as good as anything will.

If I were you I would run that same cycle same doses and add dbol or deca. Then if something goes wrong you know exactly what to pull out
I wasn’t a fan of that cycle, don’t think I’ll run EQ again, definitely not in high doses.

My favorite cycle is Test with Primo, feel&look great on it and that’s why I will run that next cycle combined with other drugs.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
EQ is more infamous for it, but it definitely happens with deca too, at least for me.
I read that as well, something to think about if I decide to run Adrol also, thanks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
from what I’ve seen adrol will be drier for more people, most tend to find dbol wet. More people tend to find adrol a bit better for strength but more would see more size on dbol. I mean that’s just my opinion on what I think generally people report but it’s gonna vary person to person so running each is really the only way to know how you’ll react.

adrol at 100mg a day seemed to be a sweet spot for me 🤷
Didn’t you say that you ran Adrol straight for a year or something? I’m starting to lean towards Adrol now...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I read that as well, something to think about if I decide to go with Adrol.
All steroids raise rbc, every single one as far as I know, some do more then others, but not that much more. Not even eq. Keep a eye on your blood pressure and usually if your rbc gets really high you will know, bad headache or bloody noses all the time. Usually goes hand and hand with the high blood pressure too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn’t you say that you ran Adrol straight for a year or something? I’m starting to lean towards Adrol now...
I didn't but, They prescribe anadrol to adults and children at doses up to 300mg a day for 6+ months at a time and those kids aren't dropping dead lol. So I wouldn't be too concerned with 50-100mg. Still tho, you want to keep a eye on things

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i ran 100mg a day for 20 weeks last blast (stupid but I had reasons). Bloods around week 12 were surprisingly good and everything in range
How was the strength increases ? Did it continue or level off after a some weeks?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally, I loved Deca with Winny. Best combo I've found for myself. Dbol made me feel sluggish.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally, I loved Deca with Winny. Best combo I've found for myself. Dbol made me feel sluggish.
There seems to be a 50/50 chance with that on dbol, some guys say it makes them feel on top of the world, others like dogcrap. No clue why

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There seems to be a 50/50 chance with that on dbol, some guys say it makes them feel on top of the world, others like dogcrap. No clue why
I tried it a second time just to be sure and it definitely levels me. I don't necessarily feel bad, just no energy or motivation. I have to force myself to do things.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried it a second time just to be sure and it definitely levels me. I don't necessarily feel bad, just no energy or motivation. I have to force myself to do things.
That sucks, goes back to what I always say tho. Pick what gives you the least problems and run with it. Can't make gains if you don't feel like getting out of bed or going to the gym

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How was the strength increases ? Did it continue or level off after a some weeks?
I was on a proper powerlifting program and yeah the strength increased weekly (aside from the deloads). I ended up totalling 1,326lbs (203kg) at the end (my previous best when on trest had been 1,214 (552kg) so it went pretty well.

by the end of that blast I was running 600 deca, 600 test, 100mg adrol, 20mg oral sdrol, 10mg injectable sdrol and 50mg var ed plus 4iu hgh 🙈

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was on a proper powerlifting program and yeah the strength increased weekly (aside from the deloads). I ended up totalling 1,326lbs (203kg) at the end (my previous best when on trest had been 1,214 (552kg) so it went pretty well.

by the end of that blast I was running 600 deca, 600 test, 100mg adrol, 20mg oral sdrol, 10mg injectable sdrol and 50mg var ed plus 4iu hgh 🙈
Curious, how much were you eating and how much total weight was gained during that time. And do you feel it was quality weight for the most part.

Me personally, my strength goes up hand in hand with my weight gain, even if I get really fat in the process my strength goes up. I think it was around may last year I took a bunch of random shyt and ate terrible lol, my weight went from about 200 to 223 in 6 weeks, mostly fat and

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure why it cut off.....

Fat and water, but pr on bench 353lbs, 250lbs for 17-18 reps at my high point, but I looked like a big bag of ****

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Oh, just a light beginner cycle then… 😂

Being on so many different stuff it must be hard to pinpoint what did what, either way I think I made up my mind that it’ll be Adrol as oral of choice in my next blast. Now to the question if I should add Deca or not…

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Being on so many different stuff it must be hard to pinpoint what did what, either way I think I made up my mind that it’ll be Adrol as oral of choice in my next blast. Now to the question if I should add Deca or not…
If you do go the adrol route...ive dosed 50, up to 100, mg prewo and the pumps were fukin nuts. Dunno if others can attest to this but damn it was too much coincidence to be any other factor.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious, how much were you eating and how much total weight was gained during that time. And do you feel it was quality weight for the most part.

Me personally, my strength goes up hand in hand with my weight gain, even if I get really fat in the process my strength goes up. I think it was around may last year I took a bunch of random shyt and ate terrible lol, my weight went from about 200 to 223 in 6 weeks, mostly fat and
Eating was the toughest part. But I forced 4.5 - 5k Cals a day in. I had to dirty it up a bit to do it.

weight went from 215 to 242. I do regain fat easy but it was definitely my best bulk fat wise. I would say the hgh made a massive difference in that regard though. Since coming off I’ve maintained calories to try and keep the mass, only dropped 7lbs so I’m about 20lbs heavier than when I started.

in terms of body comp if I compare to last year pre summer cut I was about the same body comp at 225 so at a rough guess I’m maybe 8-10 lean lbs better off in a year 🤷

when I post up my cut cycle I’ll link last years so you can see the pics

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

at the start adrol (and hgh) were the only new compounds (and I’ve run sdrol and var before).

for me adrol was pretty dry, aside from the appetite the sides weren’t bad and my blood work was decent (lethargy got quite bad but I get that off most orals)

i like it, I’ll definitely use it again and it’s done more for me strength wise than anything else.

that combined with trest off strength is the goal would be lethal for strength (well for me anyway)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Nutrition / Health 6