Dbol VS. Anadrol VS. Msten

Ianiowa8411

Awards
I'm on my second cycle of Msten right now. First one had no test base, this one I'm using 4 Andro and it's a world of difference. Still a little bit of lethargy but I'm way more horny and I feel more alpha than my Msten only cycle before. It's been in my head to do a Dbol or Anadrol and test E or C cycle after I'm off this cycle. Just trying to ask for advice on two things. Dbol vs Anadrol, and how do the two compare to Msten?

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second cycle of Msten right now. First one had no test base, this one I'm using 4 Andro and it's a world of difference. Still a little bit of lethargy but I'm way more horny and I feel more alpha than my Msten only cycle before. It's been in my head to do a Dbol or Anadrol and test E or C cycle after I'm off this cycle. Just trying to ask for advice on two things. Dbol vs Anadrol, and how do the two compare to Msten?
how were your gains on your first cycle?

Ianiowa8411

Awards
how were your gains on your first cycle?
On Msten only, I gained about 7 or 8 pounds. I kept all of it. What I really gained was strength thought. I went from squatting 315 for 3 to doing it for sets of 12 in 4 weeks. I'm 5' 7" aboit 195-200 right now a week into my Msten 4 Andro stack.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
On Msten only, I gained about 7 or 8 pounds. I kept all of it. What I really gained was strength thought. I went from squatting 315 for 3 to doing it for sets of 12 in 4 weeks. I'm 5' 7" aboit 195-200 right now a week into my Msten 4 Andro stack.
You should try dmz or m1a

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Go for tr3st with m-sten bro:)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol gives you the best bang for your buck in terms of side effects, immediate gains, etc. Anadrol gives the quickest gains but can be sloppy. Msten is slowing IMO. Dbol is in the middle, fast gains but a cleaner look.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Dbol gives you the best bang for your buck in terms of side effects, immediate gains, etc. Anadrol gives the quickest gains but can be sloppy. Msten is slowing IMO. Dbol is in the middle, fast gains but a cleaner look.
By Anadrol being sloppy you mean estro sides?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I've ran dbol, msten, and I'm on anadrol now. I'll rank them best to worst.
Strength: anadrol, msten, dbol
Size: dbol,msten,anadrol
Liver strain: msten/anadrol, dbol
I'd run all them 4-6 weeks whatever u could handle. Dbol 50mg, msten 20-30mg or anadrol 100mg if running solo.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
I've ran dbol, msten, and I'm on anadrol now. I'll rank them best to worst.
Strength: anadrol, msten, dbol
Size: dbol,msten,anadrol
Liver strain: msten/anadrol, dbol
I'd run all them 4-6 weeks whatever u could handle. Dbol 50mg, msten 20-30mg or anadrol 100mg if running solo.
Thanks for the replies everyone!

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Wow - I get strong as hell on DBOL. It's wet so it's nice for strength and size... Anadrol is aggressive much like SD, but you gotta run it higher (mg/mg) but it's not wet like DBOL. MSten is also dry and seems good on strength but not as good on size.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By Anadrol being sloppy you mean estro sides?
Yes, and it tends to put water on me subq after 10ish days.. dbol never does, dbol keeps it in the muscle making me look better. Abombs give me bad acne also.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Yes, and it tends to put water on me subq after 10ish days.. dbol never does, dbol keeps it in the muscle making me look better. Abombs give me bad acne also.
Hmm thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll get to try Dbol and a50 one day

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is probably the strongest oral mg/mg and yeah it can take a toll on liver and lethargy can be bad.

My personal fav is a 2:1 stack of Adrol:Dbol. 100:50 for example.

Ianiowa8411

Awards
Superdrol is probably the strongest oral mg/mg and yeah it can take a toll on liver and lethargy can be bad.

Damn! What kind of results would you get from something like that? That sounds like recipe for a **** liver to me haha.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

Hopefully you're trying to be funny :)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Well it's not as bad for the liver as everyone thinks. SD, MethylTren or M1T are the ones to look out for.

It's the strongest I have ever been. It's hard and full muscles at the same time. Dbol has a nice feel good effect when taken before the gym and the aggression from anadrol is killer.

mr.3cc

mr.3cc

Awards
I mean what do you want to know? anadrol is more liver toxic and would never go over 50mg ed.. droll you can get away with more. both have estrogenic tendencies> you can retain water in both of the compounds. BUT is diet is in check that shouldn't be much of an issue. i feel for me as have running both before i felt like Anadrol gave me better results as far as strength and aggresiveness overall in the gym. both should be ran with A test base though. You can get away with it if you don't but this is not recommended for New users or anyone for that matter. Some people say you get more out of the drug running it alone as A kick start on their cycle but do you want fast gains and risk your health? bodybuilding isn't A sprint it is A marathon. Also get some milk thistle and run it with your orals. simple as that. nothing fancey. Hope that helps.

mr.3cc

mr.3cc

Awards

it all depends on diet bro. if A person is worried about sides then they can get the injectables. Anadrol is best in my opinion as far as A Gains standpoint per say. i have ran all three and anadrol has worked best for me 50mg A day strength went up muscle hardness ect. hardly any water retention. but that varies on the user.As to say Anadrol gives sloppy gains? well that just made me laugh... I wouldn't tell people false info judged on your personal experience.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it all depends on diet bro. if A person is worried about sides then they can get the injectables. Anadrol is best in my opinion as far as A Gains standpoint per say. i have ran all three and anadrol has worked best for me 50mg A day strength went up muscle hardness ect. hardly any water retention. but that varies on the user.As to say Anadrol gives sloppy gains? well that just made me laugh... I wouldn't tell people false info judged on your personal experience.
Anadrol is notorious for water retention due to its estrogen conversion which promotes fluid retention which has NOTHING to do with freakin diet. Let me guess, you think you can control DNP bloat with diet as well, right?

Anadrol is great in the short run for fullness and hardness.

Is your username serious? Im guessing you are a fan boy of him..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also get some milk thistle and run it with your orals. simple as that. nothing fancey. Hope that helps.
Nevermind, I can not discuss anabolics with someone advising milk thistle during cycle.

mr.3cc

mr.3cc

Awards
You can control it to a degree but I never said you wouldn't bloat from it. And if you think you think milk thistle isn't good for liver support you are a complete idiot. Secondly I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you don't know me

mr.3cc

mr.3cc

Awards
What do you mean short term? Lol I feel like you have never even ran anadrol before your just some internet warrior behind a keyboard. Are you talking about injectable or orals? And it varies on the freaking user like I said! If you are more experienced and have taken aas more than at least 5 times then you can give your opinion other wise sit back and shut the hell up cause you just sound retarded repeating basically back the same things I already said. All you are doing is simply giving me the steroid.com information on anadrol hell you were probably looking it up reading this thread just so you could state you input!

mr.3cc

mr.3cc

Awards
For the record I'm not Boston loyd nor am I a fan lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
For the record I'm not Boston loyd nor am I a fan lol
OK, so basically you are just a very angry person, doing a lot of anadrol.. :)

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Ok let's get this straight: Anadrol is non-aromatizing and is a DHT based product. DBol is very estrogenic and the bloat/water retention you guys are arguing over is from dbol. And yes diet can help or make it worse. But the drugs do play their part also.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Let me add that while Anadrol is not converting it DOES!!! Somehow affect estrogen receptors and some people experience estrogen related affects. Anyone who has run both dbol and anadrol will know that dbol much more wet!