Dbol/test e/tren e cycle

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
About to start another cycle here soon, 8 weeks dbol at 40mg/day with test e at 500 mg/wk and tren e at 300mg/wk. A little nervous about the tren since I've not taken it in a few years plus haven't stacked it with an oral. I have anastrazole as my ai.

My question is how crazy is this going to make me? Considering I'm stacking both dbol with tren enanth, the last time I took tren it only made me a bit more irritable so I'm not worried about that alone.

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
About to start another cycle here soon, 8 weeks dbol at 40mg/day with test e at 500 mg/wk and tren e at 300mg/wk. A little nervous about the tren since I've not taken it in a few years plus haven't stacked it with an oral. I have anastrazole as my ai.

My question is how crazy is this going to make me? Considering I'm stacking both dbol with tren enanth, the last time I took tren it only made me a bit more irritable so I'm not worried about that alone.

Thanks
Can't speak for how you will react with tren.

Dbol makes me feel amazing but I'd cut it off at 6 weeks. And I'd run the test till 12 weeks. That's just what I would do

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for how you will react with tren.

Dbol makes me feel amazing but I'd cut it off at 6 weeks. And I'd run the test till 12 weeks. That's just what I would do
Why would you cut off the dbol at 6 weeks? Why not run the full 8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cuz dbol and tren are both toxic. I wouldn't run any orals past 6 weeks anyway. ****s up your health markers.

Once again, I was just saying how I would do it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I say this. I like your dosage with tren, 400+ I feel most people will definitely get some sides with it, it's that strong. I do not like the dbol cause if the estrogen.. I would rather look at winstrol, Tbol, anavar.. That would be a damn clean cycle

If you have a girlfriend, a troubled past, anxiety etc etc do not run tren that's my advice. It can make you paranoid, irritated, sad.. Try quit tren a few weeks before the test cause I feel its easier coming off.

Possible annoying sides like night sweats I don't get under 400.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just looked at your profile, it says your 250 trying to get down to 200.
If your carrying that much body fat then I wouldn't be running any cycles, let alone run dbol.

I'm a little confused

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just looked at your profile, it says your 250 trying to get down to 200.
If your carrying that much body fat then I wouldn't be running any cycles, let alone run dbol.

I'm a little confused
Yeah dbol is definitely not the answer and tren is really pushing it cause you just won't get amazing results dropping that much weight on tren.. Tren eats food so you'll need to eat way more than other steroids to actually get 100% out of it and 100% with tren is a lot of muscle.

If it's for pure cutting I'd go primobolan with test. Not only is it better than tren during a cut but also less harmful.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Ive dropped under 200 lbs at this point, that was a while back when those metrics were posted, like back in January

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I have anastrazole on hand to combat the aromatization of dbol, and tren will keep counter any water I might retain on dbol. I want to lose more fat and gain mass, thats the goal. Dbol for strength and mass and tren to cut the fat while keeping serious mass