Dbol, test e , deca

chidz

chidz

Awards
Hey anyone out there got advice I'm starting my second cycle next week I've got dbol test e and deca and I'm thinking of running 600mg test e Pw , running the deca at 3-400 Pw and kickstarts g the first 4-5 weeks with the dbol at 30-40 mg ed and again at the end . thoughts and advice people?

chidz

chidz

Awards
And what should I run with it for on cycle support if any? I have aromasin on Hand but unsure wether correct to use . Advice would be awesome

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks fine, great 2nd cycle. My only suggestion is to have caber or prami on hand in case prolactin becomes an issue. I'd go ahead and start the aromasin week 3 and run it eod at the lowest possible dose. If more is needed then bump it.

chidz

chidz

Awards
Cycle looks fine, great 2nd cycle. My only suggestion is to have caber or prami on hand in case prolactin becomes an issue. I'd go ahead and start the aromasin week 3 and run it eod at the lowest possible dose. If more is needed then bump it.
Sweet as that's what I like to hear ! I'll be fine to just run hcg at the end like I did with my first cycle hey?

chidz

chidz

Awards
Sweet as that's what I like to hear ! I'll be fine to just run hcg at the end like I did with my first cycle hey?
And with the aromasin I have 25mg tabs just snap them in half you reackon ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Necessity? Not really, but if you have it then yes i would recommend it

And with the aromasin I have 25mg tabs just snap them in half you reackon ?
can they be parted into 4's?

What most people dont realize is that AI's are there to regulate your estrogen, you dont want to completely tank it and thats why i always suggest starting at the lowest effective dose and go from there

chidz

chidz

Awards
[hQUOTE=nosnmiveins;5642884]Necessity? Not really, but if you have it then yes i would recommend it

What most people dont realize is that AI's are there to regulate your estrogen, you dont want to completely tank it and thats why i always suggest starting at the lowest effective dose and go from there[/QUOTE]
there tiny but that can be done

chidz

chidz

Awards
Necessity? Not really, but if you have it then yes i would recommend it

What most people dont realize is that AI's are there to regulate your estrogen, you dont want to completely tank it and thats why i always suggest starting at the lowest effective dose and go from there
There tiny but that can be done i suppose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6
Cycle Logs 9