Dbol preworkout with test only cycle?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
So in running a test cyp cycle 400mg/week and havent added anything else because im prone to high bp, baldness and anxiety
But what if i were to take dbol only on workout days before my workouts?
Im thinking about this becouse i have some dbol in my stash and dont really want to run it every day

Anyway, would this be a complete waste?

Ps. I do also have OL ostarine and LGD but i dont really like sarms because osta made it impossible for me to sleep at all, LGD i havent even tried because of that

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Wouldn't be a waste, I know a few powerlifter that chew up 40-50mg dbol pre workout on their training cycles they swear by it. That being said though expect those side effect you say you're prone to, to increase. You can take stuff to counteract those sides though

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Wouldn't be a waste, I know a few powerlifter that chew up 40-50mg dbol pre workout on their training cycles they swear by it. That being said though expect those side effect you say you're prone to, to increase. You can take stuff to counteract those sides though
Yeah im already using minoxidil and nizoral for baldness a bunch of supplements for bloodpressure.
Ofcourse i could try the LGD but i dont know

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pulsing method is effective but I'd suggest 15mg M-F if you don't lift on the weekends. I prefer it to higher doses and you can usually run it longer without issues.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I tried the pulse method, ran 25mg before workouts only. my tabs were 25mg thats the only reason i dosed it that way. went pretty smooth no problems

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I tried the pulse method, ran 25mg before workouts only. my tabs were 25mg thats the only reason i dosed it that way. went pretty smooth no problems
Hmm this might be something to look into

Hardedge

Awards
You can definitely use dbol pre-wo only. Going to experiment with this myself.

Here's an interesting tidbit; about 15-45% of dbol is excreted as 6-beta hydroxylated form. You can disable this enzyme using a cyp3a4 inhibitor like amentoflavone or grapefruit and dbol will stay in your body for hours longer. So your pre-wo dose will continue exerting effects.

Btw i personally saw better results and less sides with LGD vs ostarine. Just finished using RAD140 during a cruise as well. Decent results but i had to stop because it gave crazy lethargy after a few weeks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You can definitely use dbol pre-wo only. Going to experiment with this myself.

Here's an interesting tidbit; about 15-45% of dbol is excreted as 6-beta hydroxylated form. You can disable this enzyme using a cyp3a4 inhibitor like amentoflavone or grapefruit and dbol will stay in your body for hours longer. So your pre-wo dose will continue exerting effects.

Btw i personally saw better results and less sides with LGD vs ostarine. Just finished using RAD140 during a cruise as well. Decent results but i had to stop because it gave crazy lethargy after a few weeks.
LGD is the king of SARM's RAD140 has too many sides man

Placebo1985

Awards
I used dbol pow for a month and loved it. Great boost in strength and pump with no sides. I'm not very prone to estro sides so I didn't need an ai. You might though but maybe your already using one anyway for the test?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Why nit get your dr to out you on bp meds? A mild one like low dose Moexipril

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in running a test cyp cycle 400mg/week and havent added anything else because im prone to high bp, baldness and anxiety
But what if i were to take dbol only on workout days before my workouts?
Im thinking about this becouse i have some dbol in my stash and dont really want to run it every day

Anyway, would this be a complete waste?

Ps. I do also have OL ostarine and LGD but i dont really like sarms because osta made it impossible for me to sleep at all, LGD i havent even tried because of that
This is old school, a lot of guys used to only take pre workout on workout days. There's some thought it won't "build up" in your system, which is where most sides come from. Gains won't be as good but still there. It's a give:take.

There's some older threads in here about "pulsing" orals