DBOL Pre Workout

Mlane33

Awards
Has anyone done this. Usually, people will do DBol for 3-4 weeks for a conservative cycle. I was thinking that maybe I could do it for 4-5 weeks bc it is so infrequent

Mlane33

Awards
30 mg every other day with some random days off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most ppl run dbol 4-8 weeks with daily dosing.

If yiur on testosterone and wanted to do dbol 3-4× week you could probably pull that off for 8-10 weeks.

If yiur not on testosterone then pulsing dbol like you mentioned will still provide performance enhancements but it's also going to be a hormonal roller coster

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

If yiur on testosterone and wanted to do dbol 3-4× week you could probably pull that off for 8-10 weeks.

If yiur not on testosterone then pulsing dbol like you mentioned will still provide performance enhancements but it's also going to be a hormonal roller coster
Yeah the dose of dbol clinically that won't mess with your test levels is 10mg but also the studies had them dosing in the mornings during your natural hormonal spikes, so no idea if any other time of day would work the same way... I added 10mg dbol to my TRT for like 6 months, it was kinda nice bit of a mood boost and was fuller all day.

Mlane33

Awards

That's what I was thinking. I am blasting test right now and I will cruise post-cycle.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
Has anyone done this. Usually, people will do DBol for 3-4 weeks for a conservative cycle. I was thinking that maybe I could do it for 4-5 weeks bc it is so infrequent
Ya why not I'm running dbol pre-workout right now started at 50mgs now I'm at 30mgs its working really well. I'm running some good dbol I believe. Watch your estrogen some have issues while on dbol