Answered Dbol or anadrol for bulking and strength

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’m always thinking about my future cycles and I’m going to cut with epistane this summer. In the fall I’m gonna run an oral w test cycle with the purpose of getting strong as **** and putting on some size.
I’ve used dbol and it was great. But seeing as I’m a strength athlete Anadrol sounds perfect. The only thing making me weary is the talk of the sides. I can’t afford to feel like ****, be tired and angry..does anadrol give considerably more strength than dbol? What are the advantages of each? I’m sure the topic has been beaten to death but I value you guys input and would like to know.
I want to get the one that’ll give me the best strength but I’m not willing to sacrifice my well being. Any input is much appreciated. As always thanks fellas

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tbol would be better if you are looking for something with few sides

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most orals can make you feel like ****. The key is finding doses of the ones you respond well to that you can tolerate. You are going to have to try for yourself.

Are you particularly more prone to gyno from estrogen or prolactin? Because dbol has no interaction with the progesterone receptors the way adrol does. Also, does your hematocrit get too high easily? Adrol does jack up RBC - that’s what it was marketed for.

I generally hear of more guys using adrol to peak for meets, for 2-6 weeks pre-comp. Or some bodybuilders using it to stay full into a show. It’s generally considered the better strength compound, but it isn’t going to last. So off-season it doesn’t make as much sense as dbol, which may lay down more actual tissue.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s an option. I really liked dbol no issues except a short fuse but I think that had to do with my life situation
I reallly wanna try anadrol sounds beautiful but I don’t wanna be a sluggish lethargic meas. What are your experiences?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that’s an option. I really liked dbol no issues except a short fuse but I think that had to do with my life situation
I reallly wanna try anadrol sounds beautiful but I don’t wanna be a sluggish lethargic meas. What are your experiences?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Most orals can make you feel like ****. The key is finding doses of the ones you respond well to that you can tolerate. You are going to have to try for yourself.

Are you particularly more prone to gyno from estrogen or prolactin? Because dbol has no interaction with the progesterone receptors the way adrol does. Also, does your hematocrit get too high easily? Adrol does jack up RBC - that’s what it was marketed for.

I generally hear of more guys using adrol to peak for meets, for 2-6 weeks pre-comp. Or some bodybuilders using it to stay full into a show. It’s generally considered the better strength compound, but it isn’t going to last. So off-season it doesn’t make as much sense as dbol, which may lay down more actual tissue.
I’m not prone to gyno but tbh I don’t know yet about how my prolactin is. Have u used anadrol? Is it worth it?! I’d def be using Tudca

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I used anadrol my second cycle for 4 weeks and the strength gains were ridiculous I also blew up I held a ton of water weight. I had minimal sides from it that I can remember. I liked it better than dbol though.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I used anadrol my second cycle for 4 weeks and the strength gains were ridiculous I also blew up I held a ton of water weight. I had minimal sides from it that I can remember. I liked it better than dbol though.
Very helpful bro thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not prone to gyno but tbh I don’t know yet about how my prolactin is. Have u used anadrol? Is it worth it?! I’d def be using Tudca
I have not used it. But everyone says the same thing - you hold a ton of water, get strong af, come off, lose most of it. It’s for competition.

If you are not running it into a comp, I would say it’s not optimal. Why not Sdrol at 10mg for 6 weeks and keep more new lean tissue, for example?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve always responded to winny real. I kept almost all the gains I made with winny also you not adding mass you don’t need but that me personally everyone’s different. I just don’t see the need to bulk up and cut when you can consistently add lean mass and still add strength. You could run eq test and dbol then add winny towards the end.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I have not used it. But everyone says the same thing - you hold a ton of water, get strong af, come off, lose most of it. It’s for competition.

If you are not running it into a comp, I would say it’s not optimal. Why not Sdrol at 10mg for 6 weeks and keep more new lean tissue, for example?
Superdrol sounds amazing but I’m terrified of feeling tired and shitty all the time, otherwise I’d def wanna give it a go! All I hear about is how bad the sides are and I can’t afford to **** up my mental well being

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol sounds amazing but I’m terrified of feeling tired and shitty all the time, otherwise I’d def wanna give it a go! All I hear about is how bad the sides are and I can’t afford to **** up my mental well being
That’s why I said 10mg. Most people do fine on 10mg. I mean you could do 30mg DMZ comparably and buy it legally too. Or M1A, like a dry dbol. Also still available.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
That’s why I said 10mg. Most people do fine on 10mg. I mean you could do 30mg DMZ comparably and buy it legally too. Or M1A, like a dry dbol. Also still available.
Ya no problem getting any of those. Now I have 3 compounds to decide on!!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I’ve always responded to winny real. I kept almost all the gains I made with winny also you not adding mass you don’t need but that me personally everyone’s different. I just don’t see the need to bulk up and cut when you can consistently add lean mass and still add strength. You could run eq test and dbol then add winny towards the end.
Winny was the plan for summer. That or MHN, tbol or epistane...I’m gonna go with epistane this go around but winny is on the must try list. Anavar is what I really want but I’m going to wait till I have the proper funds to run a nice dose for a good chunk of time.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
What would you rate 1-10 on superdrol for strength gains? **** is cheap and sounds beautiful

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Never used it, used DMZ about 4 times I think. But everyone says it’s like a dry anadrol - hence the name, Super ‘Drol. Like adrol & winny combined, and everyone says they got strong on it. Everyone.
Sounds beautiful bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think by you saying this, Dbol is the way to go.
I feel awesome and keep most my energy. Sides are so minimal that I seem to keep going back to it, and never really trying Adrol bc the sides are less pleasant and its seemingly harsher. Great for strength but probably shy of Adrol by a little. Mentally my favorite oral too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The once a day Double Post

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
I think by you saying this, Dbol is the way to go.
I feel awesome and keep most my energy. Sides are so minimal that I seem to keep going back to it, and never really trying Adrol bc the sides are less pleasant and its seemingly harsher. Great for strength but probably shy of Adrol by a little. Mentally my favorite oral too.
That’s a huge help bro. I’ve heard about the well being with dbol. I do this **** (lifting, cycling) to feel good and enhance my life. I’m not competing I just love training and trying things. It’s not worth it to me to have a shitty quality of life for maybe slightly more gains.
I literally change my mind weekly but I’m thinking Dbol or Tbol as of now for my fall bulk/strength cycle. Does tbol also have the same feel good effect?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@RickyBlobby
He loves Tbol.
Adrol and Tbol I have yet to use, but that’s because Dbol does everything I need, and I’m getting to the age where I don’t care to feel like crap, plus I’m always bulking. I’d like to give both a whirl one day but my goals haven’t necessarily put me in a place to.
If I’m ok with feeling bad for a month, I’m running Superdrol.

Tbol would be great if you have a hard time dialing in water weight or it’s uncomfortable, but I’m not 100% if the dopamine properties are there like they are with Dbol. Sides are supposedly non existent though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@RickyBlobby
He loves Tbol.
Adrol and Tbol I have yet to use, but that’s because Dbol does everything I need, and I’m getting to the age where I don’t care to feel like crap, plus I’m always bulking. I’d like to give both a whirl one day but my goals haven’t necessarily put me in a place to.
If I’m ok with feeling bad for a month, I’m running Superdrol.

Tbol would be great if you have a hard time dialing in water weight or it’s uncomfortable, but I’m not 100% if the dopamine properties are there like they are with Dbol. Sides are supposedly non existent though.
Running Methylclostebol (cousin to Hdrol & Tbol) currently for the second time in my life, and man it’s so mild. Maybe some pumps and cramps and elevated bp like all orals if you bring the dose up too high as I recall, but a very smooth mild ride. All the water is in the muscle and just produces a nice full “summer look” if you will. I got about 7lbs on it years back, as did a buddy, and it brings some great pumps. Also using 11kt and some cheap liquid var of very questionable purity lol. Pumps & fullness already terrific tho on day 6, eating at a slight deficit.

Definitely more aesthetic than something like dbol, but not the strength or weight gain OP wants.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or? You mean and don’t you?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I’m with Hyde here, I’m not a big fan of Anadrol or dianabol. Would rather use a dry bulker M1T, M1A, superdrol, MSten, or even Anavar.... something like that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I’m with Hyde here, I’m not a big fan of Anadrol or dianabol. Would rather use a dry bulker M1T, M1A, superdrol, MSten, or even Anavar.... something like that.
I’d agree most of those are probably more effective compounds, but OP seemed to not want rough sides because he’s in this for fun. Out of those more effective compounds with drier gains, Msten or Anavar would be the only ones with tolerable enough sides to be somewhat close to the quite enjoyable Dbol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d agree most of those are probably more effective compounds, but OP seemed to not want rough sides because he’s in this for fun. Out of those more effective compounds with drier gains, Msten or Anavar would be the only ones with tolerable enough sides to be somewhat close to the quite enjoyable Dbol.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Yeah exactly. I’m not willing to feel like **** for extra size, when I can feel good and get very similar results from something else. I’m not familiar with Msten but I’m going to research that. As for anavar- sounds like my idea of a perfect steroid but I’m going to wait till I’m in a better position financially so I can run a real nice dose for a good length of time. That’s why I’m opting for Epi this summer instead.
Strength is very important to me and that’s why I’m really interested in Anadrol...but it ain’t worth it if I’m gonna feel crappy...this **** is my therapy!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just being a DHT, I don’t feel amazing on Msten but it’s nowhere even close to SD. Pretty comfortable overall except blood pressure. Dbol I literally have no sides and feel like gold. So many steroids out there, so little time. What to run next?
We haven’t even talked about Trest. You want to feel awesome, that’s the one for you there.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Just being a DHT, I don’t feel amazing on Msten but it’s nowhere even close to SD. Pretty comfortable overall except blood pressure. Dbol I literally have no sides and feel like gold. So many steroids out there, so little time. What to run next?
We haven’t even talked about Trest. You want to feel awesome, that’s the one for you there.
I’ve actually been looking into Trest. I’ve got a few other things I want to try, as I’m 32 and have only done 3 real steroid cycles and a bunch of SARMS cycles, but it sounds awesome and it’s definitely on the list!!! I love the way test makes me feel just better in every way so that’s right up my alley. Best believe I’ll be all up on this board when I do! I appreciate all the input bro!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, that was not your life situation. Dbol makes you very aggressive. I become a total jerk on even 20mg's, yet alone 30 or 40... Also, I've read dbol doesn't really build muscle and that biopsy's have shown that it's more of a mushy kind of a weird substance or something lmao don't quote me on this XD

I am a fan of SD. I tried 5, 7.5, 15 and 20mg's. Felt like **** on 20 but 7.5 was without bad sides basically. Dbol is a feel good compound as it effects dopamine and you gain lot's of energy so you can really up the volume of your training but it has more sides compared to low dose SD and you'll have better results with low dose SD. But if you just want to feel better and have more energy then go with dbol.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s a huge help bro. I’ve heard about the well being with dbol. I do this **** (lifting, cycling) to feel good and enhance my life. I’m not competing I just love training and trying things. It’s not worth it to me to have a shitty quality of life for maybe slightly more gains.
I literally change my mind weekly but I’m thinking Dbol or Tbol as of now for my fall bulk/strength cycle. Does tbol also have the same feel good effect?
Tbol seemed to have a neutral effect on the way I felt honestly. Didn’t notice anything at 40 or 50mg except the typical steroid benefits. Really good steroid

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I skimmed this thread and I was actually going to say I was surprised trest hadn’t been mentioned. But there you go.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I skimmed this thread and I was actually going to say I was surprised trest hadn’t been mentioned. But there you go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely some aggression but I’ve got a long fuse. It’s more positive, clean, energy and libido.
But wasn’t sure if OP was initially looking at orals only.
I run orals less now due to Trest.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Nah I’m open to orals and injectables. I got all summer to decide...I did get crazy irritated on dbol but it was when I was working a retail job...I just got a job at a gym so maybe it’d be different. Dbol or tbol I think, I need to read more about ment how long do u run it? There’s always npp too. Choices choices

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
No, that was not your life situation. Dbol makes you very aggressive. I become a total jerk on even 20mg's, yet alone 30 or 40... Also, I've read dbol doesn't really build muscle and that biopsy's have shown that it's more of a mushy kind of a weird substance or something lmao don't quote me on this XD

I am a fan of SD. I tried 5, 7.5, 15 and 20mg's. Felt like **** on 20 but 7.5 was without bad sides basically. Dbol is a feel good compound as it effects dopamine and you gain lot's of energy so you can really up the volume of your training but it has more sides compared to low dose SD and you'll have better results with low dose SD. But if you just want to feel better and have more energy then go with dbol.
Bro superdrol sounds amazing but I’d hate to waste a cycle due to lethargy, it’s cheap too. I have all summer to decide. The main thing for me is strength.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Tbol seemed to have a neutral effect on the way I felt honestly. Didn’t notice anything at 40 or 50mg except the typical steroid benefits. Really good steroid
Strength gains on tbol are nice right? How bout compared to dbol?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Nah I’m open to orals and injectables. I got all summer to decide...I did get crazy irritated on dbol but it was when I was working a retail job...I just got a job at a gym so maybe it’d be different. Dbol or tbol I think, I need to read more about ment how long do u run it? There’s always npp too. Choices choices

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Strength found on tbol are very good. Almost as good as dbol. MSs gains are better on dbol it you also lose a lot more after cycle.

There’s a reason tbol is more expensive tho. No need for AI’s. Less BP issues. Much less chance of hair loss.. Cleaner compound in general.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was the exact opposite of a lot of people with the feel good on dbol. I felt like crap. Killed my appetite too which is rough on a bulk. I loved tbol though, really made my muscles full and no sides.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Less chance then on a DHT? You sure about this...
Tbol is very low on the androgenic scale. Which equates to less hair loss. Even though a compound is a DHT DERRIVATIVE (var, primo come to mind) doesn’t mean it causes hair loss if it has been engineered to have low androgenicy.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbol is very low on the androgenic scale. Which equates to less hair loss. Even though a compound is a DHT DERRIVATIVE (var, primo come to mind) doesn’t mean it causes hair loss if it has been engineered to have low androgenicy.
I know, but still. I had zero hair loss on dbol but had some on var, which is a weaker androgen the tbol. Dbol converts to DHT but at a small rate, so I still believe a tbol/var cycle could potentially have more hair loss then dbol.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Strength found on tbol are very good. Almost as good as dbol. MSs gains are better on dbol it you also lose a lot more after cycle.

There’s a reason tbol is more expensive tho. No need for AI’s. Less BP issues. Much less chance of hair loss.. Cleaner compound in general.
Since I’ve already ran Dbol, I’m leaning towards Tbol. And I’d have to buy extra arimidex with the dbol so the price isn’t much different. I’ll definitely be posting and asking questions when the time comes. Thanks bro!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbol can’t convert to estrogen or dht. It’s stuck as a testosterone. That’s a good thing. The 4 position chloro attachment prevents the reduction of the 4-5 double bond and aromatization together.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to derail the thread too much but how does SD compare with these 2 when it comes to strength?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 26
Neo@72211 Cycle Logs 13
mixedup Anabolics 13
SDPonce63 Anabolics 4
Alchemist11 Anabolics 25