Dbol only cycle? First cycle.

norm dobson

Awards
I'm planning on a dbol only cycle with nitrates put, I was wondering what I should expect thinking about 40mg a day

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What do you mean by nitrates and what are your stats i have alot of experience with dianabol but I have to know your stats to tell you what you can expect

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure you have some arimidex or similar. Was common when I started and I didn’t even use that much and gained fine. At 40mgs gyno is a real possibility.

norm dobson

Awards
Make sure you have some arimidex or similar. Was common when I started and I didn’t even use that much and gained fine. At 40mgs gyno is a real possibility.
Nitraflex alone won't do?

norm dobson

Awards
Holy **** its novaldex... Samsung updated their auto correct

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Don't use the nolvadex during the cycle use it for pct but I always gain between 12 to 15 pounds the first 3 weeks for a first cycle 30 mgs might be enough don't do more than 40 mg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should expect a big boost of 15 to 20 lbs on cycle and to lose around 14 to 16 lbs post cycle. How fast you’ll lost it will depend on a lot of things.

norm dobson

Awards
Don't use the nolvadex during the cycle use it for pct but I always gain between 12 to 15 pounds the first 3 weeks for a first cycle 30 mgs might be enough don't do more than 40 mg
Pills only come in 20mg so no choicw

norm dobson

Awards
You should expect a big boost of 15 to 20 lbs on cycle and to lose around 14 to 16 lbs post cycle. How fast you’ll lost it will depend on a lot of things.
How much lean muscle should I expect

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How much lean muscle should I expect
Impossible to answer. Your genetics,diet,lifestyle,stress level, training regiment, will all play a role in it. Literally impossible to answer that with honesty even if you gave someone a million dollars. All I can say is whatever you read online is mostly ignorance and lies. If you believe you can gain 12-15 lbs of lean tissue in a month it’s impossible. If you gain 15 lbs of water,glycogen,muscle and fat and only 6 lbs of that was muscle it’s a huge success. Ain’t no shortcut even with steroids.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And OP your biggest concern shouldn’t be how much you’ll gain during cycle... that’s the mistake every newbie does... your main concern should be how much will you manage to keep AFTER PCT? Most of the time the answer is close to 0. Work hard and try to keep your gains :)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
your main concern should be how much will you manage to keep AFTER PCT? Most of the time the answer is close to 0. Work hard and try to keep your gains :)
My experience definitely 😆

I mean, i tried to hold on to the gains, really tight, gripping them so hard, clenching my teeth and stuff...

Whatever i do, softness starts to engulf me a couple weeks into the pct.

Getting soft, losing muscle definition, losing strength, no more pumps, getting smaller, feeling like a mortal... all the fun stuff that pct brings.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on a dbol only cycle with nitrates put, I was wondering what I should expect thinking about 40mg a day
I've never just done an oral only before. I have done a 12 week test E cycle with a 6 week dbol kickstart and gained 30 lbs of water, glycogen and muscle. Who knows how much lean that is though. By far the most weight I've ever put on in one cycle.
With that being said, I dropped 15 lbs immediately after, and another 5 within 2 months. So maybe I kept 8 lbs of muscle. Dbol is no joke though. I swelled up like a balloon though, anastrozole is a must... and nolva for pct or in a pinch if nips get tender.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And OP your biggest concern shouldn’t be how much you’ll gain during cycle... that’s the mistake every newbie does... your main concern should be how much will you manage to keep AFTER PCT? Most of the time the answer is close to 0. Work hard and try to keep your gains :)
this is so true. And the further past your natural limits you are (and that varied hugely) the harder it is to keep anything.

I personally got to a point where I was only keeping 1-2 lbs post pct and decided to cruise and blast instead. I can say as honestly as I can that I was pushing hard to keep the gains as well. C an B was a game changer, kept 90% of from a high trt dose

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So did you start your cycle yet and eat as much good food as u can and lift fucking hard and miss dianabol will treat u real good u should blow up since its your first cycle what Are your starting wheight

norm dobson

Awards
So did you start your cycle yet and eat as much good food as u can and lift fucking hard and miss dianabol will treat u real good u should blow up since its your first cycle what Are your starting wheight
220, going to lose some weight and focus on muscle mass then cut

norm dobson

Awards
this is so true. And the further past your natural limits you are (and that varied hugely) the harder it is to keep anything.

I personally got to a point where I was only keeping 1-2 lbs post pct and decided to cruise and blast instead. I can say as honestly as I can that I was pushing hard to keep the gains as well. C an B was a game changer, kept 90% of from a high trt dose
Il probably keep most its going to be a Kickstart to regain past gains and push beyond it