Unanswered Dbol dosage on a blast

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all.

I'm 50 yrs. old on a TRT regimen of 200mg of test cyp per week. I'd like to do a 4 to 5 week blast cycle using dbol while continuing at 200mg of test per week but am unsure as to whether I should run it at 20 or 30mg per day.

For context, I'm approx. 170 lbs. and clocked in at 5.9% bodyfat as per a DEXA scan I had done at the end of September. I'm only looking to gain maybe 5 lbs. of lean body mass on this blast as I believe even that small increase will translate to a significant improvement to my physique given my low bodyfat levels.

I've run many oral cycles in the past so I've got proper ancillaries lined up accordingly.

Any and all help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Peace.

RusTLad

Awards
In my experience 30mg is the sweet spot in terms of results vs sides. Personally, if I go above 30mg of Dbol I tend to suffer from water retention and my physique starts to look soft. Since you have such low body fat I would be tempted to start off at 20mg and see what kind of results that yields. If you're not impressed with the results and you're not suffering from any side effects you could up the dose and see how that treats you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
30. Very manageable. I’ve eaten over 1000 dbol tabs, and 50 is stupid no matter how experienced, 40 is fun, 30 is extremely effective while not being plagued with water and experiencing realistic gains. You’ll enjoy the fullness at your bf.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate it!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I decided to start with 20mg/d on Oct 20th....after three days with no noticeable side effects and checking bp religiously, I’ve decided to bump it up to 30mg/d starting today.

I’ll update on how things are progressing in about a week or so.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People saying running dbol at 50mg or over don't know what they are saying, not everyone responds the same way. I've never run lower then 60mg. Nothing wrong at all with that. 20mgs of dbol isn't the same as it used to be like back in the day. 20mgs of the Russian Dbol back in the day would have blown your socks clean off.... It's just not the same quality anymore.

Last edited: