Saunders459
Member
So was wondering if anyone else got a random back pump well on there dbol . It's 10:26 at night and randomly back pump lower back no excersise or anything is this normal ? Or would it be a kidney thing piss is clear as day! Lol
Thanks wicked ! Hey did you ever end up feeling like shot two weeks into it like complete **** ?
Are you running it alone or with a test base?Like terrible headache and hard to eat like two weeks into it ? I'm force feeding it for the gainz but god damn lol
And my piss is clear drink a lot of it !!!
Hell yeah that excites me I've been on two weeks with test and I'm up like 15 pounds granted water weight as well but I've been eating a **** ton pumps are ridiculous .

I guarantee it ! I love it though![]()
Taurine wont do **** for back pumps
Like terrible headache and hard to eat like two weeks into it ? I'm force feeding it for the gainz but god damn lol
Whoever says dbol doesn't cause back pumps is either not truthful or hasn't used real dbol. 3g taurine ed helps along with 1.5-2 gals of water ed.
Taurine wont do **** for back pumps
I hope you have a test base and AI on the go....I'm doing 30mgs a day