Dbol as a test base?

betapen

Awards
A little back ground. 31 years old 183cm (6ft) 88kgs (195lb) about +-13% bodyfat.

I am going on a job for rotation 8 weeks. I will be looking at screens all day and have access to a gym. I wont have much else to do but train, eat and sleep

I am considering running Dbol as a test base stacked with Anavar, MK 677 (dbol fucks my appetite) and maybe Ostarine. taking Injectables with me is not possible so no test base. I have PCT on hand if I run into serious issues. I recently run bloods and everything is within range I will do bloods again when I return.

I dabbled in University with Dbol and even at high doses; I had little Side effects besides losing my appetite. Anyone else had any experience with Running Dbol as a base instead of test? I was thinking to start here and titrate up depending on sides.

Dbol 15mg
Anavar 50mg
Ostarine 20mg (maybe)
Mk 677 25mg

TLDR: 6 week cycle with Dbol instead of test base, can't use injectables. Any advice or suggestions will be welcome.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
split up the dbol dosing as halflife is short. keep an eye on BP - otherwise could workout well for you. Dbol as test and estrogen base. do you have any experience with anavar from past?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol wont really be a "test" base but more of an estrogen base. I've ran dbol only for up to a month at 30mg's and felt okay, aggressive, dickey wasn't completely him self though.

Your cycle works, but don't expect to be at your best (mentally and libido).

Watch out for ostarine. It can really elevate your liver enzimes. I personally wouldn't add it to the two other orals.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what benefit the ostarine would bring to this mix, I can only see extra burden on your health markers.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
agreed, drop the ostarine and add DHEA

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are better ways to get a test base. I'm assuming your goal is to avoid needles? TD can be really effective! There are orals like RAD140 that work much better than Dbol.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol can't be a test base, only testosterone can. So I would recommend buying some injectable testosterone to go with your cycle. The prices are very cheap right now.

If you can't or don't want to inject for whatever reason, I would stack it with 4DHEA at around 300mg per day, but there will be reproductions on your body if you choose to supplement with 4DHEA. Testosterone is much safer.

Whatever you choice, I highly recommend Cell Cycle Assist to take throughout your cycle. You can get 2 bottles for $50, along with some TUDCA for additional liver health.

Good luck on your cycle and I hope that helps,
-SS

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dbol can't be a test base, only testosterone can. So I would recommend buying some injectable testosterone to go with your cycle. The prices are very cheap right now.

If you can't or don't want to inject for whatever reason, I would stack it with 4DHEA at around 300mg per day, but there will be REPERCUSSIONS on your body if you choose to supplement with 4DHEA. Testosterone is much safer.

Whatever you choice, I highly recommend Cell Cycle Assist to take throughout your cycle. You can get 2 bottles for $50, along with some TUDCA for additional liver health.

Good luck on your cycle and I hope that helps,
-SS
Fixed. 😝

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron mag labs, transdermal 4-andro

Dermacrine

Alpha four

Pick one

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Funnily enough MPMD podcast was talking about old school cycles and the fact that lots of guys used dbol instead of test back then.

basically what you’ve got to look at is what each compound is doing and have you got your bases covered. So dbol will drive the estrogen conversion which is essential for growth, you then have the var as the anabolic (back then primo was a common choice) driving the protein expression.

I think most people would agree that testosterone would be the best ‘base’ for most people but in terms of something that does the same job in a stack then dbol can be effective.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro's, OP said injectables are out of the question due to logistics.

DHEA is a good idea, and if you have the money; 4andro, but you'll be eating pills throughout the whole day.

Pills for breakfast, pills for brunch, pills for lunch, ... At least make sure they are different colours, so you'll have some variety on your plate, supposedly eating colourful is healthy.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funnily enough MPMD podcast was talking about old school cycles and the fact that lots of guys used dbol instead of test back then.

basically what you’ve got to look at is what each compound is doing and have you got your bases covered. So dbol will drive the estrogen conversion which is essential for growth, you then have the var as the anabolic (back then primo was a common choice) driving the protein expression.

I think most people would agree that testosterone would be the best ‘base’ for most people but in terms of something that does the same job in a stack then dbol can be effective.
That episode is exactly what came to mind when I read this

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My guess would be something to do with the job rotation