dbol and test E makes me have mood swings

Legend27

Awards
What's up guys? I was wondering if anyone knows how to prevent mood swings while on test E and dbol I'm taking 50mg a day dbol and 600Mg a week of test and I literally have mood swings from hell. I can be sitting in my car and start crying from random **** and I never cry. If anyone knows how to prevent please help me.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Well, your hormones are out of wack right now...

Is this your first cycle? When did you start this cycle? What AI are you using and what is your dosage? Do you have mood swings off cycle (not necessarily crying)?

Legend27

Awards
Well, your hormones are out of wack right now...

Is this your first cycle? When did you start this cycle? What AI are you using and what is your dosage? Do you have mood swings off cycle (not necessarily crying)?
Hey man thanks for replying and currently it's my third cycle and I started it 3 weeks ago. And when I'm off cycle yes I do have mood swings as in anger sometimes but not bad but it's recently went from anger to crying. As for an AI I am not on one.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks for replying and currently it's my third cycle and I started it 3 weeks ago. And when I'm off cycle yes I do have mood swings as in anger sometimes but not bad but it's recently went from anger to crying. As for an AI I am not on one.
That is likely your problem. Your Estrogen levels are probably too high. 600mg of Test and 350mg of Dbol equals the potential for a lot of conversion to Estrogen in various forms. I'd suggest you start taking an AI (Arimidex or Exemestane) and reassess after 7-10 days.

Legend27

Awards
That is likely your problem. Your Estrogen levels are probably too high. 600mg of Test and 350mg of Dbol equals the potential for a lot of conversion to Estrogen in various forms. I'd suggest you start taking an AI (Arimidex or Exemestane) and reasses after 7-10 days.
Okay man I really appreciate the help! Lol estrogen is crazy you wouldn't believe what it will make you do

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Okay man I really appreciate the help! Lol estrogen is crazy you wouldn't believe what it will make you do
Cycles and PCT's are really a matter of dialing things in after having done it many times. Having said that, I always get a bit emotional when I stack SERMs in PCT.

Do you have an AI on hand? What dosing do you plan on starting with? Don't go crazy trying to kill off all of your estrogen too quickly. Pick a moderate dose, give it 7-10 days, and then adjust the dose/dosage as necessary.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up guys? I was wondering if anyone knows how to prevent mood swings while on test E and dbol I'm taking 50mg a day dbol and 600Mg a week of test and I literally have mood swings from hell. I can be sitting in my car and start crying from random **** and I never cry. If anyone knows how to prevent please help me.
If you clean out the sand in your vag, you'll probably feel better.
Jk couldn't help myself. Are you using an ai?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read further, get an ai for sure.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like high estrogen, is this your first cycle? That's a big dbol dose for a first cycle

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
With those dosages and no AI, it's no wonder you are turning into a women! :lol:

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get an AI and lower your D-bol dosing. D-bol converts to 17alpha-methylestradiol, a longer lasting more active form of E2. 20-30mg a day will probably give you the same results once you drop all the water.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No AI....WTH?

Haven't you noted the moonface from it?
Like:

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Gender Reassignment Cycle

Per week:

Test: 750mg
Tren: 350mg
Trestolone: 350mg
Dbol: 350mg
Clomid: 700mg
AI: GTFO

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Gender Reassignment Cycle

Per week:

Dbol: 350mg
I would suggest an additional 700mg NPP/w , upping the milk production from tren.

Reactions: Nac
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you drink the milk you produce it will increase your gainz by 200% 8 out of 10 brostudies show.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you drink the milk you produce it will increase your gainz by 200% 8 out of 10 brostudies show.
It should strengthen your immune system too. To get more fat for your diet, collect sebum from your oily forehead and back. To heighten sebum production add Winstrol and Proviron to your stack. Now looking like this:
Anadrol: 1.0gr/w
700mg NPP/w
700mg Proviron/w
350mg Winstrol/w

As you can see, I switched the Dbol for Anadrol for overall better production of sebum and milk.

Reactions: Nac
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7