Dbol and proviron

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Have any of you guys tried dbol with proviron and how did it feel vs dbol alone I have done alot off dbol solo cycles so I know how they fell already

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love proviron as an addition to any cycle. Just seems help in multiple areas. Enhances libido, mood, look. Don’t expect it to be your only form of estrogen control though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not ran both but i've ran proviron and it worked for me. I'd recommend it and like said above you may need additional support for estro as well.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I love proviron as an addition to any cycle. Just seems help in multiple areas. Enhances libido, mood, look. Don’t expect it to be your only form of estrogen control though.
Thanks for the reply 💪

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you trying to do an oral only cycle? Your best bet is ALWAYS use a testosterone base for a cycle. That's the injectable form. You can then add Dbol and Proviron for around 6 weeks at the start of your cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you trying to do an oral only cycle? Your best bet is ALWAYS use a testosterone base for a cycle. That's the injectable form. You can then add Dbol and Proviron for around 6 weeks at the start of your cycle.
true but OP is oral only,

and yeah prov is a great addition to any cycle. For the aesthetic benefits you have to be pretty lean already but generally speaking it’s a great add on. It’s especially effective at lowering the impact of shbg and increasing free test

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
true but OP is oral only,

and yeah prov is a great addition to any cycle. For the aesthetic benefits you have to be pretty lean already but generally speaking it’s a great add on. It’s especially effective at lowering the impact of shbg and increasing free test
My thought about it was the extra libido boost on top off the high libido I get on dbol already