Dbol and Epistane

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
I will. Problem is the M1,4ADD is stacked with what is discussed in this thread as possibly being the target hormone of Max LMG, so I may run 1mg of caber per week as a precaution.
M1,4ad is the precursor to dbol, if I recall correctly it’s not the same as M-LMG, M-LMG is more like a deca precursor if I’m not mistaken… I apologize, I’ve been away from this board along with the others for a long time… family and work, priorities. It’s like riding a bike though… lol. Now for a lot of the new so called pro hormones and products… I’m lost for the most part…

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As someone who has used LMG, and caber several times, I would strongly advise not starting caber unless it’s apparent you need it. And it will be if so, if you have any nipple pain an AI doesn’t quickly correct or begin having sexual dysfunction, caber will have your prolactin tanked in 1-2 days. Keep it on hand, but never use it proactively.

Take 2-400mg of P5P if you want a prophylactic first approach. Caber is dropping the hammer.
Yeah sometimes I'm too proactive against the estro and prolactin sides. Typically I do try to just keep it on hand in case of need which I will probably do and just run the P5P or Inhibit P.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1,4ad is the precursor to dbol, if I recall correctly it’s not the same as M-LMG, M-LMG is more like a deca precursor if I’m not mistaken… I apologize, I’ve been away from this board along with the others for a long time… family and work, priorities. It’s like riding a bike though… lol. Now for a lot of the new so called pro hormones and products… I’m lost for the most part…
That's true but the M1,4ADD product I have also has 18-methylestr-4-en-3-one-17b-ol, which is believed to be the target hormone of M LMG. So I would also be running that at 80mgs - 100mgs which is my only concern.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Yeah sometimes I'm too proactive against the estro and prolactin sides. Typically I do try to just keep it on hand in case of need which I will probably do and just run the P5P or Inhibit P.
Anytime I ran a wet compound that was know for the estrogen/prolactin sides I too ran p5p… Now Foods has it… they’ve always been a staple company for my supplements.