Unanswered Dbol and anadrol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else like this combo? They seem to work well together in my experience. Thinking of kickstarting my next bulk with these compounds

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted few times to try that combo. Everywhere I read about that mix, people seem to love it. I love both of them. Personaly, I'd go with 50 Anadrol and 25-30 Dbol

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's good but I felt like sh*t after about a week. My dosages where 40mg Dbol 100mg Anadrol... Dbol makes me feel good but I've found that anadrol makes me feel sh*t. The pumps where incredible.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking of doing 30mg
Dbol and 30mg adrol

I think that wills yield reaults.and lesson sides

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both are liver toxic so make sure you have good liver support on hand like tudca etc. I’d use the lowest possible dose and work up till you find your sweet spot. The two should work nicely together just make sure you drink a lot of water

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ll just end up like mr blobby imho

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’ll just end up like mr blobby imho

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry its a brit thing,forgot.there both wet, all i can see from this is a hell of a lot of water and youll probably end up looking puffy and bloated

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sorry its a brit thing,forgot.there both wet, all i can see from this is a hell of a lot of water and youll probably end up looking puffy and bloated
Ohhhh.... Gotcha. LOL. When you said Mr. Blobby, I thought you were referring to a member of this site. :)