DaveGabe back in action with SNS / CEL

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cap of Thermagize and I am loving it! Maybe I am more stim sensitive than I realized but this is the perfect amount. Didn't give me that "over-stim" nausea but definitely has me in that "ok what can I do now mode, what else needs to get done, etc"

My new fave stim hands down. All I need is either GlycerPump, Vaso6, or Swole and Im good for workouts...one more go-to product added to the lineup. Very very nice product.

Wifey is trying it, I told her it's going to kick her ass....I'm afraid she's going to love it too and each bottle is going to last half as long. ugh

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday

Bench (only listing AMPRAP sets as usual)
230 x 12
220 x 12
210 x 8

*Cant wait for this weight to go up, probably do 10lb increments until it drops to 8ish more.

DB Press (6-8sec negatives)
45 x 10
45 x 10
45 x 10

DB Rows
85 x 15
75 x 15
75 x 15

JM Press
85 x 10
85 x 10

Felt great! Continuing to love ThermagizeXT lol

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This morning rowing session...LISS.

32min 5km roughly
20200321_094517.jpg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man...empty stomach Thermagize kicks my ass in the morning. Seriously need a list of things I want to get asap done otherwise I have too much time to think about how friggin amped I am haha

Thermagize + Vaso6 is pretty kickass for an easy 2 cap preworkout.

Going to start doing 10lb increments because these 12 rep sets are killer.
Screenshot_20200322-090852_Sheets.jpg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Splits are getting a bit tighter. Loving this for active recovery and some off-day blood flow.
20200323_113448.jpg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a lift ! Added weights and reps, things are clicking.

Rowing has me feeling good, Joint support and Cissus has eliminated every pain I can think of, and my other health support have me feeling healthy and strong!
Screenshot_20200326-125155_Sheets.jpg

Last edited:
DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last night - one of those workouts where I just wasn't feeling it but HAD to move some weight.
Screenshot_20200330-182447_Sheets.jpg

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 rep deadlifts

Do you tap and go or full reset between reps?
Full stop. Bounce is considered a partial rep in my book, unless it's an intended style just to get in high rep work, full resets are the only way I pull.

Yes, I'm going to be adding +10lbs per week until my reps get back down to 6-8 weekly lol I keep surprising myself and its getting painful

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somewhat of a deload....this week. Still adjusting to being home with Wifey and kids. Back at it next week.