dave palumbo diet critique help

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
alrit guys, i've doing the palumbo diet for the past couple weeks and this past week i really had to step it up to lose just like 2lbs this past week, the first week i lost like 5 but im prity sure the majority of it was water, im currently doing 45min of cardio (incline walk on treadmill) but im not sure if i should subtract something out of the diet or add more cardio?, in the past ive always cut too fast and ive lost quite a bit of my muscle mass by doing too much cardio too soon, im at like 18% BF, at 197lbs, 5'7, im taking an over the counter fat burner called Asia Black that seems to work fairly well for a good spike in energy in the morning, im just wanting to lose a consistant and moderate 2lbs every week til the point of at least 10%Bf where i can see my abs one day, I have an ECA stack ready to go as well as clen/t3 but im wanting to save those at least for another month or 2 when i really get down to the "sticky fat" phase of cutting, so again my questions are:

should i take something out of the diet?

and

or should i add more cardio?

or both

here's the diet, ive been on point with this:

For a 200lb man:

MEAL #1
5 whole eggs 4 egg whites to this

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
"Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
"Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (*****-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

any advice or any kind of help would be great guys thanks!

-Iron