Dating app weirdness

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve used dating apps before and have always had good luck with them. I’m very confused at the moment however. Back when I used to use them I was fat and got tons of messages. Now I’m very fit and look better than I ever have and...nothing. I get a message here and there but nothing compared to what I got when I was fat. Someone help me out here I’m starting to lose my mind lol

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao. Right. Bazaro world. Dad bod is in. Fit is out

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think a lot of women automatically think super-fit people are douchey and/or full of themselves, unless they are lifters themselves. Try fitness dating sites. And don't post topless pics to your profile. Being humble helps.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of women automatically think super-fit people are douchey and/or full of themselves, unless they are lifters themselves. Try fitness dating sites. And don't post topless pics to your profile. Being humble helps.
This times a million!!

How do you dress man? That can also contribute to making you look more douche and so on.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a fitness dating site?

Pretty sure fit girls don't need an app in general ?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, this one: https://www.fitness-singles.com/

Fit/active women could still be filtering only for fit/active men though even if it's easy for them to meet men in general. This makes it easier to find the type they want, or find other fit women ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus Christ. Dating sites are creepy as ****, come on guys it's not hard to get laid or meet a chick. Theres girls every corner you turn every day of your life, smh. I wish there wasn't cus I wouldn't have all these damn kids

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus Christ. Dating sites are creepy as ****, come on guys it's not hard to get laid or meet a chick. Theres girls every corner you turn every day of your life, smh. I wish there wasn't cus I wouldn't have all these damn kids
Australian women are f##ked.

When I'm in America, or Europe it's so easy!

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About a two years ago a local station mentioned a survey, so you know manipulated, that women are put off by guys who are too fit appearing as it makes them feel self-conscious when their clothes are off. Obviously, does not apply to very fit women.

I am in Miami and women appear much more heavy than they did in the 1980s when we are gloriously thin and impossibly beautiful but I digress.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
I’m fit and I have mild social anxiety/shyness so I come off as extremely douchey

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You mean hoes, right? Yes there are hoes on every corner that will swallow a peen for a few extra retweets. But for those who have standards and especially those who live in less populated areas, dating sites may be a good option. I wouldn't DATE 90% of the hump bunnies I've hooked up with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You mean hoes, right? Yes there are hoes on every corner that will swallow a peen for a few extra retweets. But for those who have standards and especially those who live in less populated areas, dating sites may be a good option. I wouldn't DATE 90% of the hump bunnies I've hooked up with.
Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways but I find online dating creepy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also don't to tweet and Facebook and all that shot either

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe I'm just stuck in my ways but I find online dating creepy
I also don't to tweet and Facebook and all that shot either
Im not into social media or online dating either. I'm lucky enough to be with the girl I fell for in elementary school, but I know if I hadn't locked that one down, my pickings would be slim enough to consider online dating.