Dark Label DMZ-25??

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
After doing some research and thinking ahead (meaning no less than 1-2 years from now), I may want to have some DMZ on hand to try. I'm seeing many companies have discontinued production of this compound due to the looming ban, so it may be purchase now or SOL for me to try this, assuming there is some good stuff left.

I came across this and looks to be worth a shot when/if I decide to run it.

Has anyone had any experiences with this product or can recommend a different DMZ product that hasn't dried up yet?

Note because i know it will be asked, I'm not under 30 years old, in fact I won't be under 40 either later this year. lol

I'm still Natty at the moment and will be running my first ever PH later on in the year with the Super Mandro/Andro The Giant stack, then will be trying the Spartan Mass V2 most likely around 6 months after that if the product actually gets made. (lol) So I will have a few milder compound runs under my belt before I would start the DMZ.

Any info on this or any remaining DMZ products would be appreciated (or simply tell me I've missed the boat and the good stuff is already gone)

Thanks!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I've seen vicious labs given good reviews/ recommended by reputable people... You gotta look around on their site for it though, it's almost hidden

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, I was looking at some of their products the other day.

Good lookin' out zcol94!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running d mazz from rock solid formulations from PHW. In my second week and weight is up 5 pounds and my lifts are starting to feel light.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nice khall1974!

Sounds good thus far.

How are you dosing that?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am gonna run it 4 weeks at 30 mg...was waiting for it to kick in and oh boy it did.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry...not logging it. Just enjoying the gains. The back pumps are something I have to adjust to...taurine and bananas have helped.