Dark Energy

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dark Energy Purple Research equals this...

smell, taste (slightly better), effects.

a scoop on an empty stomach was too much.

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol this damn site. it’s grape iforce maximize intense. i have the purple research flavor.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol this damn site. it’s grape iforce maximize intense. i have the purple research flavor.
Yeah iirc that had a really dirty stim feel when I used it. The acacia one?

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah iirc that had a really dirty stim feel when I used it. The acacia one?
i had the first run of intense. not sure if it had acacia. but, the second i opened the tub, that’s exactly what it smells like. the taste is more drinkable, but also very close to MI. i remember a dude on bb who loved it and would just dump the scoop in his mouth. he may have been an iforce rep. MI’s flavor was not good.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dark Energy is definitely not for everyone. With DMHA/DMAA and 400mg of caffeine, you're really getting a lot of stimulants inthere.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dark Energy is definitely not for everyone. With DMHA/DMAA and 400mg of caffeine, you're really getting a lot of stimulants inthere.
Agreed. If I keep it, I’ll be half scooping from here on out.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. If I keep it, I’ll be half scooping from here on out.
I went through a tub of Dark Energy a few months ago. I found that my tolerance built up pretty quickly.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went through a tub of Dark Energy a few months ago. I found that my tolerance built up pretty quickly.
good to know. i also picked up excelsior and thermal spark, but it’s going to be awhile before i tear into those.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its October bro, I thought you were going a totally different direction with this thread.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMHA/DMAA? You mean it has both? But I thought the latter was banned by the Feds?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my VAST experience with pre's I personally could have a DMAA pre last me at least a year and
of course I store it in the fridge so it never clumps. People are buying DMAA pre's and try using it like
3 or 4 x a week Lol you CAN'T do that cause you build a very fast tolerance to DMAA. I personally only
used it in the past on VERY heavy back days or leg days but it had to be a day when I knew I wanted to
go heavy which was not every back or leg day. I'm just amazed when I see people say they went through
a DMAA pre in a month or two and it's no wonder after 2 weeks you don't feel the effects anymore.
Another stimulant where you build a very quick tolerance to is AMP Citrate and I love the effects of AMP
but again I only use it like once a month. I still have a tub of og E.S.P from Metabolic Nut in my fridge that
I use occasionally and though it's dated it still feels effective each time I use it again occasionally.