Dark Carnival

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
So, thinking about adding this to my Var run. My only worry is...(which I dont know the answer)... is this too much DHT?

Also, I only want to run the EpiAndro for 4 weeks, is one bottle of Dark Carnival enough to illicit alongside a 65mg 8 week Var run with Dermacrine? Cheers bros.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well as far as dosing goes... yes, the dark carnival offers a solid dose per pill per bottle.. u probably wont find a higher dosed product anywhere.

is it too much DHT? that's going to be user dependent. only you will be able to answer that part of the equation.
Var is highly anabolic so if you ask me the two should compliment each other quite nicely.

don't forget to use the discount code in my sig if you are ordering direct!!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
well as far as dosing goes... yes, the dark carnival offers a solid dose per pill per bottle.. u probably wont find a higher dosed product anywhere.

is it too much DHT? that's going to be user dependent. only you will be able to answer that part of the equation.
Var is highly anabolic so if you ask me the two should compliment each other quite nicely.

don't forget to use the discount code in my sig if you are ordering direct!!
Thx Ripper. What's the code, I dont see it on my phone. Anywho, do you think its worth it to add to the Var? Do you think it would provide any type of synergy.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Thx Ripper. What's the code, I dont see it on my phone. Anywho, do you think its worth it to add to the Var? Do you think it would provide any type of synergy.
No and yes. I don't think it's worth it to stack with Var as I personally don't like stacking two DHT compounds but it will have a stacked effect; it'll lean you out more and will give your test base a boost. Personal preference tbh.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
No and yes. I don't think it's worth it to stack with Var as I personally don't like stacking two DHT compounds but it will have a stacked effect; it'll lean you out more and will give your test base a boost. Personal preference tbh.
That's what I was thinking. My hairline has taken a hit over the last 5 years and that was my main worry, and prostate. Damnit I really wanted to add a compound. Might just roll with Trenavar.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
look into dienolone.. it would be dope with anavar

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
code is RIPP10

you can find dienolone products from VL and ZF as well as dark carnival... which I still think would stack well with var do to its higher androgenicity. that does present problems in some peoples hair of course but we are talking about a PH to DHT not actual DHT... so I don't see it effecting the hairline to much if at all. remember these real PHs that are left on the market, all have similar drawbacks which include half life.. these tend to be very short lived effects in the body, thus the multiple dosing through out the day.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
code is RIPP10

you can find dienolone products from VL and ZF as well as dark carnival... which I still think would stack well with var do to its higher androgenicity. that does present problems in some peoples hair of course but we are talking about a PH to DHT not actual DHT... so I don't see it effecting the hairline to much if at all. remember these real PHs that are left on the market, all have similar drawbacks which include half life.. these tend to be very short lived effects in the body, thus the multiple dosing through out the day.
I was looking at your line...it says the TD Dien is sold out. How are the sides on this compound, I've never ran a Tren or 19 nor product

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dien is like tren light. its great for cutting but also can be used at a higher dose to pack on mass as well. I get some good spikes in BP on dien but its really nice otherwise, even though its a 19 nor.

make sure you inspect the Zero Flux offerings as well as PRE the board sponsors. the fact its always sold out is a testament to its prowess.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I wish VL had some in stock.. PN UK has some TD Dien I might grab. I have high BP though and I'm on a beta blocker...you think I'm still okay?

Karlrobert

Awards
I wish VL had some in stock.. PN UK has some TD Dien I might grab. I have high BP though and I'm on a beta blocker...you think I'm still okay?
Check out Vicious labs site and look under 'projects'. There are other brands there that my help you. I have high BP and am on a beta blocker. Invest in a decent BP monitor ($40?) and keep an eye on things. It's worth the investment

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Check out Vicious labs site and look under 'projects'. There are other brands there that my help you. I have high BP and am on a beta blocker. Invest in a decent BP monitor ($40?) and keep an eye on things. It's worth the investment
Have you ran any tren or dien type compounds?

Karlrobert

Awards
Sorry I haven't yet so couldn't comment. I really like Dark Carnival though but agree that it wouldn't be ideal to run with var. for what it's worth Trest is a Nor and Im able to handle decent doses without BP problems. Still monitor it whenever I'm on anything. Probably gonna give TD dien a try in a couple months

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't yet so couldn't comment. I really like Dark Carnival though but agree that it wouldn't be ideal to run with var. for what it's worth Trest is a Nor and Im able to handle decent doses without BP problems. Still monitor it whenever I'm on anything. Probably gonna give TD dien a try in a couple months
Yeah I've been a little nervous to run it since it's one of the only things I haven't tried. I mean it can't be much worse than DMZ or SD, right? Lol

Karlrobert

Awards
Lol... Yeah I know SD would be rough on my BP so my guess would be you'd be fine with TD dien. That is of course individual and depends on dosage so I'd keep an eye on it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! Do you think its easy on BP?
dose dependant.. but if your using something like cycle assist then I think you would be more than fine. its like any androgen.. it effects everyone differently. I could tell you its not going to do much, but until you flesh that out for yourself no one can give you a legit answer.