Dark Carnival vs Androhard (which wins as a base)

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As title states. Dark carnival at 900 mg daily vs Androhard at 400 mg daily. Use would be for maintaining libido, fighting lethargy, potentially helping with DHT/E ratio.

Has anyone tried both and have a preference?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark carnival would be my choice out of those too due too pricing and dose. I personally like 4andro better as a test base

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. 4 Andro would be my go to for a test base as well.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried Dark Carnival but I’ve enjoyed Androhard.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like androhard, but I wouldn't use it as a test base. The increase in DHT is a great feeling, though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As above, I’d use 4-andro.

Epiandro great as a pwo though

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As above, I’d use 4-andro.

Epiandro great as a pwo though
How is it for libido boost?
Can it be switched out with trest for that type of pre-workout / libido booster sporadically?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is it for libido boost?
Can it be switched out with trest for that type of pre-workout / libido booster sporadically?
Honestly, epiandro is about the best libido enhancer I've used. I am on TRT so already have a test base, but upping DHT does wonders for mood and libido.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androhard is estered, and worked great at 2 applications per day split for me. Dark Carnival is better for fast acting pick me up - 600mg preWO.

Both great products with different effects. Use them both together. Also make sure you use something to generate some estrogen if not on test.

Would pair well with Vicious Labs Hydrobol. Currently they’re closing it out on their website with 30% off using code DROUGHT

Gotta use the hidden link to get to it; they stopped listing it openly on their web page:

https://www.viciouslabs.net/products/hydrobol-lmg?mc_c****7cb1e32ec2&mc_e****13ee051c7d

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just curious here guys. When did using one oral as a test base for another oral for an all oral cycle gain popularity? With half lives toxicity and sides...I dont understand how this is a good idea. Totally not being a d1ck here...just trying to understand.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Androhard is estered, and worked great at 2 applications per day split for me. Dark Carnival is better for fast acting pick me up - 600mg preWO.

Both great products with different effects. Use them both together. Also make sure you use something to generate some estrogen if not on test.

Would pair well with Vicious Labs Hydrobol. Currently they’re closing it out on their website with 30% off using code DROUGHT

Gotta use the hidden link to get to it; they stopped listing it openly on their web page:

https://www.viciouslabs.net/products/hydrobol-lmg?mc_c****7cb1e32ec2&mc_e****13ee051c7d
Good info all the way around. Pretty incredible deal the blood lord is offering too.

Have you ran MDHT or mdht-oxime. Would you say a solid dose of dark carnival is similar ? Too bad provirion-oxime isn’t produced anymore.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im just curious here guys. When did using one oral as a test base for another oral for an all oral cycle gain popularity? With half lives toxicity and sides...I dont understand how this is a good idea. Totally not being a d1ck here...just trying to understand.

Definitely isn’t ideal. Epi-Andro seems to be a fairly mild compound luckily though other than BP and hair loss (for some).

Sometimes those situations do arise where people can’t source IM stuff locally. Might be a near divorce if wife opened the mail type situations. No TRT till the babies are finished popping out. The days of transdermal 4-diol at a local supp store and 4-diol Enanthate ended 15 years ago, and so on

Thejoggernot

Awards

I saw this on IG too!

Question though, how necessary is estrogen support ? It seems to not come up as discussion with var or winny solo cycles and I have to imagine those are dryer compounds than epiandro in the recommended doses.

I plan to run androhard weeks 4-8 of an LGD cycle and have concern about my E2 levels during.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dermacrine + dark carnival :)

4-andro, especailly in TD was awesome though...just hard to get these days unless you order from overseas

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If anyone is interested in 2 bottles of dermatrest for like 1/2 off HMU. It’s not mine, for a member. And I’m basically gonna give him your username and if he decides to contact you that’s on him

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha gains 4 dhea transdermal is great. They stop making it last year so not much left on web for sale. Dark carnival is best bang for your buck. You can make one bottle last 45 days depending on personal preference.

Oldog

Awards
dermacrine + dark carnival :)

4-andro, especailly in TD was awesome though...just hard to get these days unless you order from overseas
That’s what I plan on running next. Maybe w/some 11-oxo for sh1ts and giggles.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, you know, of course not everybody wants to pin. So there’s that. I think ever since 1AD and 4AD first came out it’s been popular. You’d take both together and that’s that. Simple.

And then there’s legality...

As far as taking grams a day of epiandro orally, that’s probably not going to stress the liver as much as methylated steroids, or even 1AD, but at 900mg to a gram and up it’s most definitely orally active and it’s about as good as dht itself.

Androhard from Muscle Gelz is a TD with high dosed epiandro.

What I see gaining popularity is using an oral with a TD, these days. Or using a pair of TDs and an oral or two.

Thejoggernot

Awards
Well, you know, of course not everybody wants to pin. So there’s that. I think ever since 1AD and 4AD first came out it’s been popular. You’d take both together and that’s that. Simple.

And then there’s legality...

As far as taking grams a day of epiandro orally, that’s probably not going to stress the liver as much as methylated steroids, or even 1AD, but at 900mg to a gram and up it’s most definitely orally active and it’s about as good as dht itself.

Androhard from Muscle Gelz is a TD with high dosed epiandro.

What I see gaining popularity is using an oral with a TD, these days. Or using a pair of TDs and an oral or two.
What do you think about discussions that transdermal bioavailability/absorption is better than the oral route, allowing lower doses ? I believe Ricky mentioned in another thread once about using DMSO to help with absorption? Clean skin being a MUST before using. Thanks Witch!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you think about discussions that transdermal bioavailability/absorption is better than the oral route, allowing lower doses ? I believe Ricky mentioned in another thread once about using DMSO to help with absorption? Clean skin being a MUST before using. Thanks Witch!
It seems like it’s hit and miss with certain compounds being more favorable than others, generally the stronger the better. Trest TD works for sure. Epiandro TD... arguably you still need at least 2/3 what you’d take orally to get the rush and everything as far as I know. That having to do with the per hour concentration in serum from TD vs orally where it will absorb rather quickly all at once.

Clean and scrubbed skin definitely a must for TDs in any case.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems like it’s hit and miss with certain compounds being more favorable than others, generally the stronger the better. Trest TD works for sure. Epiandro TD... arguably you still need at least 2/3 what you’d take orally to get the rush and everything as far as I know. That having to do with the per hour concentration in serum from TD vs orally where it will absorb rather quickly all at once.

Clean and scrubbed skin definitely a must for TDs in any case.
What’s this rush I keep hearing about?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What’s this rush I keep hearing about?
DHT ,and I believe epi Andro as well , act as neurohormones in addition to there other functions as sex hormones. I personally haven’t tried epiandro but I tried methyl-dht back over 10 years ago before it was banned... made you feel alpha within 60 mins of taking it, made you want to destroy the weights, almost gave a sense of euphoria while working out.

If anyone has tried mdht, mdht oxime, provirion , hi dose epi andro..... curious how they all compare ?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DHT ,and I believe epi Andro as well , act as neurohormones in addition to there other functions as sex hormones. I personally haven’t tried epiandro but I tried methyl-dht back over 10 years ago before it was banned... made you feel alpha within 60 mins of taking it, made you want to destroy the weights, almost gave a sense of euphoria while working out.
Exciting! I just started a cyp/prop mix for TRT and I wouldn’t say I feel a rush but when I hit the weights on pin day I feel more aggressive and kind of have a feeling of well being, on top of the world thing going on.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...I feel you guys. Pinning, for me at least, is just so much easier. I have nevwr done a stand-alone oral without test IM. Not knocking it, i would have to run an all oral cycle and judge for myself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good info all the way around. Pretty incredible deal the blood lord is offering too.

Have you ran MDHT or mdht-oxime. Would you say a solid dose of dark carnival is similar ? Too bad provirion-oxime isn’t produced anymore.
Oxime. Specifically, The One.

I actually brought in Epiandro on top of it and eventually finished MDHT-oxime. They don’t feel the same. Very similar as far as gyno antagonism, libido, and energy but MDHTo lasts longer half life-wise and is smoother and cleaner with less impact on blood pressure. But good luck finding it. I just randomly scored an old bottle for dirt cheap so I had picked it up.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How feasible is diy test td? Is it literally just a case of adding powder to salvo, warming it and mixing it up?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pretty much