Dank Weed Smoke Cheeba Gang

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of you smoke?
How many of you noticed you got Fatter when you stopped?
How may of you smoke regularly & feel they can't put on that 10 lbs they want?

I ask this bc when I had to stop due to a weird medical issue (that still hasn't been resolved), it was SO much easier to gain weight. Even tho I ate like sh!t before and now eat cleaner, I am gaining weight like there's no tomorrow. I know I read an article at some point in my days that stated weed increased insulin sensitivity(?) which is why you crave sweets, or some such nonsense.

Can anyone chime in with actual scientific research /evidence that shows this to be true? Or anything relevant?

Also, I am believed to have a tumor in GI tract somewhere (probably lower intestine) & when food gets full in there I randomly have these INSANE adrenal attacks (far beyond any panic attack, even emt's agree due to convulsions, loss of conciousness & epi blood levels) for which I've been hospitalized and apparently had strokes. And if I try to smoke (the SMALLEST tiny Half of a hit) it causes one of these adrenal floodings to occur. So there it all is. Enjoy.

celliem

celliem

Awards
I smoke every day but definitely not trying to gain weight. I have no issue with cravings I meal plan munchies. Lol

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same as celluim said, I'm a chronic smoker but I still don't have craving issues, I plan out my cheat munchies meals as well lol. Eating clean for too long will give you cravings naturally though, since you've switched to eating cleaner maybe the weed just intensifies the cravings you're already having.

sespress

Awards
I think a higher heart rate equates to some metabolic booster and it will elevate pulse a bit. Do it all day and there has to be a bunch of calories burned.

Anyways it's my preferred PCT med (fixes mood issues on clomid) and if I let myself I'll eat the house and gain 500lbs in 3 days. I think it's great for weight gain... And it helps kick 2 beers of calories into the 4 beers of effect zone if ya know what I mean.

I'll go through a half o every month if I'm actively smoking, otherwise I'll not do it for months again. I get bronchitis easily as is smoking unfiltered plant ****ed up my lungs and reduces my stamina after a while.

So then I'll quit and pick it up again later. I think it's bitchin to use after a tough workout, great for sleep. If I'm not trying to keep weight on in PCT and using it to cream more chicken down, then I'll smoke before dinner or lunch so the munchies are satisfied right out of the gate.

I find it really wild that you would have any trouble putting on weight while smoking seriously even with eating a whole lot and that tiny little metabolic boost that I think it actually may do I would imagine that you would still put on weight. Especially if you were cramming it down like I do whenever I'm stoned.

Kha0s

Awards
I smoke every night, it helps me sleep, but Ive noticed no difference in anything other than quality of sleep when I am smoking vs when I take a couple months off. It used to give me the munchies bad when I was younger but these days it doesnt change my appetite at all.

sespress

Awards
I think bud these days it's just better with THC than canibanol and it can be more stimulating to Experienced users as well.

There's definitely a turn when before that point bud did XYZ, and then as you get older it does ABC. Alcohol for me is not the same as it was - likely​ because I drank a lot all the time, got used to it.