Dang

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I chose my words very very carefully with my questions. I made balanced points on both sides of the discussion.

Deleting posts that have no violation hides member discussion. Why do that? What are you hiding?

Everyone who reads this post can see I'm careful with not making accusations or violating a rule. They'll catch on that my deleted post was worded carefully as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am not the letro guy. But I was encouraging discussion about his thread. My post was deleted.
not sure why your keeping on about it bro.

letro guy made a profile purely to make that post, we have no idea if what he said was true. Very few respected members have ever had an issue with MA products so whilst this guy may have been legit he also could just be making it up.

he wasn’t following an optimal gyno protocol anyway so I think him claiming MA letro is the reason for his gyno issues was doubtful purely from that regard.

just don’t see why your making it a big deal ?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not the letro guy. But I was encouraging discussion about his thread. My post was deleted.
I mean... if you have had one thread delete I probably would leave it alone and let the two people involved work it out. If the customer was ripped off then I agree it’s news worthy on here but it sounds more like a misunderstanding.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont feel that I made a big deal about it at all. There were a few unanswered questions that I thought maybe I missed the answer to because the thread was deleted. So I brought it back up.

I initially went to MA forum to update myself before making a purchase. I've been a happy customer. But it appeared from my perspective that neither owner nor rep was willing to iron things out. "Bro let's figure this out and we'll make sure u are happy."

Nothing about the post that I saw insinuated that he was making things up. If so, a rep or MA could have said "dude, I answered ur emails 3 times and it was resolved" Thats a different story that was not part of thread that I saw.