Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you feel better soon! Take your Zinc!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better soon! Take your Zinc!!
Wow thanks a lot my friend!!! I took an OD of zinc and a few multis i have..And i already feel better. Had an extra rest day due to being sick...Im trying with all i got to get well again!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
So i did a bit of shopping will add @ 75 mg Halodrol a day.For about 5-6 weeks... May be i will cut it short and do 100 mg. Depends on how it treats me ,,,,, Hope i will get it first thing next week.!! Things are about to get fun fun fun fun !!!

When my wifey comes home. I will get her to snap a pic of me. So i can compare to an pic from before my journey :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
You gotta post them after you said that! I like seeing before and after cycle pics... No homo... Just motivates me

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hows that test treating ya? I just started trt with 200 mg test cyp and ended up with a 10ml vial of sustanon as well. Deciding to blast the sust for a bit 600mg a week which will last 5 weeks and probably before then ill get another vial and extend it to 10. Just waiting for it to fully kick in now

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hows that test treating ya? I just started trt with 200 mg test cyp and ended up with a 10ml vial of sustanon as well. Deciding to blast the sust for a bit 600mg a week which will last 5 weeks and probably before then ill get another vial and extend it to 10. Just waiting for it to fully kick in now
Well i guess i felt it pretty quick. After 2 1/2 weeks i felt like i was energized like a bunny..Week 4 i started to notice some of the weights seemed lighter.. Overall i feel great om this..Im using a long ester. But to begin with my t lvls were really low.. So i think that may have been the reason i felt it so soon..Or maybe it was just the placebo effect kicking in hhehe.. I have for sure grown on my shoulder and arms..I go prett hard in the gym every time..I combine light and heavy lifts... Some days i really need to start in the low department. And work my way up. Suddenly its like something takes over and im like a robot and the weights just keep going up.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Well i guess i felt it pretty quick. After 2 1/2 weeks i felt like i was energized like a bunny..Week 4 i started to notice some of the weights seemed lighter.. Overall i feel great om this..Im using a long ester. But to begin with my t lvls were really low.. So i think that may have been the reason i felt it so soon..Or maybe it was just the placebo effect kicking in hhehe.. I have for sure grown on my shoulder and arms..I go prett hard in the gym every time..I combine light and heavy lifts... Some days i really need to start in the low department. And work my way up. Suddenly its like something takes over and im like a robot and the weights just keep going up.
Nice yeah im almost 2.5 weeks in since i started my 200mg trt dose. My levels were pretty low too. Just took my first shot of sustanon yesterday som im hoping ill be fully kicked in here soon. I have noticed small improvements in certain areas. I have 3 kids and a pregnant wife and i work as a framer and i get up at 3 am to get the gym by 4am so i can get a good session in and get to work by 630 so im pretty tired most of the time lol but energy levels have slightly improved so thats a plus for sure

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Nice yeah im almost 2.5 weeks in since i started my 200mg trt dose. My levels were pretty low too. Just took my first shot of sustanon yesterday som im hoping ill be fully kicked in here soon. I have noticed small improvements in certain areas. I have 3 kids and a pregnant wife and i work as a framer and i get up at 3 am to get the gym by 4am so i can get a good session in and get to work by 630 so im pretty tired most of the time lol but energy levels have slightly improved so thats a plus for sure
Well you will get the sooner then you might think...Even after a hard day at work the only thing im thinking about is working out and punani :D

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I think thebigt is saying to make sure you get adequate Vit C and D as well.
Aaah okay thanks for the translation :D I dont get em in my multi vits

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reading this at 4am, must be the early morning club!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think thebigt is saying to make sure you get adequate Vit C and D as well.
hello....man that was taken out of context, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aaah okay thanks for the translation :D I dont get em in my multi vits
almost every multi I know of contain c and d....but when sick it helps to mega dose them.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
almost every multi I know of contain c and d....but when sick it helps to mega dose them.
Yeah im on coughjuice multis zinc and strong b12...I feel like shjit. Cant sleep . I wake up evry two hours sweaty and coughing like a horse...

I have sleept like 5-7 hours the last three days.. So energy is all time low atm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah im on coughjuice multis zinc and strong b12...I feel like shjit. Cant sleep . I wake up evry two hours sweaty and coughing like a horse...

I have sleept like 5-7 hours the last three days.. So energy is all time low atm.
there just aint no other way to say it...sucks to be sick!!!

hope you have a fast recovery!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gulp down some whey shakes if you don't feel like eating. For any systemic infection, I recommend "Ban-Lan-Gen". Works wonders and has a sh1tload of studies to back it up. Amazon has it.

Get well soon, buddy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a big believer in Zinc !!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Im back ! First REAL training today...Had a fullbody yesterday but had to go home and lay down!

But today i really killed it! And holy mother of jebus! My strenght is waaaay up there.. Will update a little later...Added Halodrol today. Did 50 mg before training...Dont know if its the Halo or the T...My pump was so insane...I felt like my arms were gonna blow up! :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im back ! First REAL training today...Had a fullbody yesterday but had to go home and lay down!

But today i really killed it! And holy mother of jebus! My strenght is waaaay up there.. Will update a little later...Added Halodrol today. Did 50 mg before training...Dont know if its the Halo or the T...My pump was so insane...I felt like my arms were gonna blow up! :D
I Love That Feeling !!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Long overdue!

Training has been damn awesome!

Just did chest and triceps!

peckdeck 6 sets! from 211lbs to 242 lbs

chest press 6 sets light weight. 99 lbs

cableflyers 10 sets 44 lbs. mid height

cableflyers 10 sets 44 lbs low height

Triceps pull down 10 sets from 55 lbs to 108 lbs

One arm triceps 10 sets on each arm 22 lbs my arms are exploding at this point!

Cant really do cardio ...I try to warm up on the treadmill and finish with 20 mins ..But i get sick pumps in my shins..

Im doing 500 mg Test E and 100 mg A week and 100 mg halodrol a day,.

Lets see what this gives...Also have Ripped 58 on hand.. Wich is Tren/Epi/Halo stack.

Getting a bit wide on shoulders and leaning a bit out.. Getting strong as an ox

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5366.JPG
@hairygranpa

Attachments

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are 6'6" , dang! Nice size on arms!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You are 6'6" , dang! Nice size on arms!
Just checked the measurements.. and it’s wrong!!! I’m not 6.6 more like 6.1 ft . But thanks Pops. Remembers it’s only week two on halo. Gonna get ripped-58 today I hope. Then I will run that 3 tab a day and one tab Halo with it. On the mass train hehe

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Luck !!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Legs today

10 minut warmup

Leg extensions 4 sets single leg 10 reps 77 lbs

Leg extensions 4 sets 10 reps 100 lbs

Legpress 5 sets 10 reps 243 lbs

Front squat with dumbell 4 sets 44 lbs

Calfraise 4 sets 10 reps bodyweight

Did some arms with the legs also..

5 sets hammer curl 12 reps 44 lbs

front hammer curl 20 reps pr arm. 22 lbs

One arm tricep 5 sets on each arm 34 lbs

dips machine 6 sets 10 reps

Tried deadlift...My form sucks arrrrse...Will try again... And did regular squat,... But again my form is a bit shaky...AS good work out...

My pumps are killing me...Almos impossible to do cardio..My shins feels like they are being stabbed

500 mg T 100 mg Halo. Have not gotten my parcel...I think its taken by customs..And that could mean jail time here....

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Legs today

10 minut warmup

Tried deadlift...My form sucks arrrrse...Will try again... And did regular squat,... But again my form is a bit shaky...AS good work out...

My pumps are killing me...Almos impossible to do cardio..My shins feels like they are being stabbed

500 mg T 100 mg Halo. Have not gotten my parcel...I think its taken by customs..And that could mean jail time here....
What was in it?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Legs today

10 minut warmup

Also go really light on squats and deads and really focus on form til you get it down. Dont want to get hurt. I had a crossfit coach that wouldnt let me go above 225 til my form was right. Frustrating at the time but thankful for it now

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Also go really light on squats and deads and really focus on form til you get it down. Dont want to get hurt. I had a crossfit coach that wouldnt let me go above 225 til my form was right. Frustrating at the time but thankful for it now
Well i got someone to spot me. And she said my form on deads were correct..But i felt a bit weak today...

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Well....Hope your enjoying your weekend guys...

Just had to share something... I have been using the same gym for like...FOREVER.... No one ever said anything about my physic..But now 5-6 peeps came over and asked if i wasnt growing a little...And 4 of my co-workers were like...DUDE what the hell have you been eating :D

I was like..Well i eat food and work out...Try it... :p

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hit a bit of a bump on the road...Have not gotten my parcel with ripped.-58 but gonna do my halo till the end! Traning going good. And im gaining some mass. Upping my cardio and changing my diet af bit more greens and less fat. And eating some more protein