Damage Control

Stern3657

Awards
I am going on vacation in a couple of weeks and will be eating A LOT. Is there anything I can take to help minimize the fat gain? It looks like Diffuse by Evomuse would be what I am looking for but it doesn’t appear to be available anymore. Any other recommendations? Thanks!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah like above GDA and 7-Keto. Assass1nate by OL worked really well for me, not sure about a good 7-keto product I have used a few in the past and they all seemed pretty good.

Dumbbell or kettlebell swings in the morning or skipping if you don't have access. 10 minutes a day will do wonders.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GDA 's are not good choice if you are going to be pounding a lot of high fat foo

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GDA 's are not good choice if you are going to be pounding a lot of high fat foo
I agree. Why I recommended digestive help.

I also really like the idea of mini workouts. Seriously just doing 40 air squats pre/post eating activates glut4 and mtor pathways and will help clear excess insulin.

3x10 min workouts a day and I’ll bet OP will be surprised how much damage he can control.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and maybe 7-keto.
alpha seven by iconic formulation--200mg androsterone + 7-keto

THEBIGT gets 20% off at iconic formulations

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just put your fingers down your throat and gag yourself. Girls do it all the time and it seems to be working out great for them.

But in all seriousness, you could buy yourself a bottle of Alli from any pharmacy. It's orlistat, a drug that blocks fat absorption.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GlycoPhase to help your body more efficiently utilize carbohydrates and also to minimize carb related bloating.
Full writeup: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/glycophase/

Lean Edge to help ramp up metabolism to more efficiently burn off excess calories taken in.
Full writeup: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/lean-edge-120-caps/

Thermagize XT if you like stimulant products. Great for energy and appetite control.
Full writeup: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/thermagize-xt-60-caps/

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations would be a great choice - L-BAIBA + Grains Of Paradise + Forskolin 95

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ThermoAmp by Iconic Formulations would be a great choice - L-BAIBA + Grains Of Paradise + Forskolin 95
This is what I use on the daily to keep myself in check.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Smont Anabolics 773
Supplements 17
Supplements 12