Damage control supps on cheat day

James mccaney

Awards
I started taking recompradol along with metabolic powder and have stacked erase pro with it also. I'm eating clean 6 days a week, but have allowed myself to cheat one day. I've read some thjngs about taking recompradol prior to cheat meals to help with fat storage.. Any thoughts or dosing recommendations? Thanks

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I do 2 caps recompadrol before, 2 scoops MP before, and 2 scoops during.

i'll also sometimes add a gram of TTA

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe 1 cap of Recompadrol is good for controlling ~100g Complex Carbs. So estimate how many carbs you plan on eating and you can cover yourself.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I believe 1 cap of Recompadrol is good for controlling ~100g Complex Carbs. So estimate how many carbs you plan on eating and you can cover yourself.
Lol I did 3 for 60 pieces of all you can eat sushi, worked like a charm.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I did 3 for 60 pieces of all you can eat sushi
Yeah I've only dosed a maximum at 3 at once because I don't know how much Berberine is in Recompadrol. Usually too much Berberine in one dose gives me the runs.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I did 3 for 60 pieces of all you can eat sushi
Yeah I've only dosed a maximum at 3 at once because I don't know how much Berberine is in Recompadrol. Usually too much Berberine in one dose gives me the runs.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Any good sushi places by you? I know you're in NJ

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I started taking recompradol along with metabolic powder and have stacked erase pro with it also. I'm eating clean 6 days a week, but have allowed myself to cheat one day. I've read some thjngs about taking recompradol prior to cheat meals to help with fat storage.. Any thoughts or dosing recommendations? Thanks
I would do a meal and not a day. a day is more counterproductive in the grand scheme of things. And could possibly lead to some eating disorder like symptoms of binging and then restriction (other 6 days) not saying thats the case, but some people have no trigger or stop button when it comes to just sayin F it and eating whatever.

Recomp / SS v2/ AP are all good agents for a GDA
metabolic powder works well too which you have
Maybe look into Burn 24.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol, Burn24, and/or Defuse + Agmatine

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must be pretty sensitive to food to notice one cheat day in a span of 6 days that you eat well.

James mccaney

Awards
Thanks for the info guys. I may keep it to a meal or 2 rather than the whole day

James mccaney

Awards
You saying I could get away with a cheat day? If my other 6 days stay clean?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheat meal yes
Cheat day.. not so much beneficial especially because the amount of damage you may do may lead to more fat gain than wanted. Or if in a fatloss phase may just negate the hard 6 days of work you just did. When you give people a green light on a cheat day it may just turn into a disaster on food and how much they stuff themselves.

Shelby Wrote a great article on this:
http://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/cheat-meal-manifesto

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I agree w/ The Solution. I used to do a whole cheat day and felt like **** all day and was basically unproductive lol. I do 2-3 cheat meals a week now and feel much better.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Just do a meal or plan on what you want, set a rough macro target of what it is you plan on eating prior. then in the days leading upto it if your cutting have 3-4 super low days and throw in some extra HIIT Cardio sessions on these days, and after. be smart about it, and sensible have whatever you feel like, id say go out have a huge meal, and some treats of choice. only having protein or BCAA's prior. i usually try to keep fats in a certian range not being stupid, and leave room for more carbs, dropping protein for the day to the minimum. 10g fiber per 1000 cals.

as for GDA's, last time i did a big "cheat day" with them and actually lost weight the next day lol, but i hadn't had a refeed in 2-3 weeks and also track everything religiously. I would try

- Recompadrol
- Burn 24
- Slin Sane
- Agmatine
- Na-R-ALA
- OG Oxy Elite Pro
- Norcodrene
- AmentoMax
- AnaBeta Elite
- Metabolic Powder
- Alphamine

Any of those, the burners + GDA's would be a nice combo. along with your cardio protocol and super low macro days prior should cover your ends. you can also try fasting the day after, then go back to normal the next day.

I agree w/ The Solution. I used to do a whole cheat day and felt like **** all day and was basically unproductive lol. I do 2-3 cheat meals a week now and feel much better.
this, don't binge you just feel sick and get fat lol, or at least do the "cheat day" planned where the meals are reasonable and spaced apart throughout the day not stuffing everything in one go, that way you enjoy it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am. Obviously I don't know your goal and if you are in prep for anything, but in general, I see no reason why not. Granted, I am not a body builder so an extra % of BF doesn't mean **** to me, but I always am around 9-10% and don't worry about a cheat day.

Take it for what it is worth, just offering another perspective. Some of these guys compete and likely know better what you should be doing.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
BPS DCP 2.0 is built for damage control! I love it on a bulk to help keep unwanted fat gain down!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Smont Anabolics 773
Supplements 17