DAG2013's 5/3/1 Workout Log

DAG2013

Awards
We all have em bad days sometimes brotha.. Just keep at it.. Ull get em next week! But yea when I was on 531, squats n deadlift too close together really effected my lifts.. The DOMs was to intense .. Sometimes I had to put bench n military after each other to get more days between the squat n DL
Ive been experimenting with my schedule lately based on what day I play hockey. Last week I put bench and shoulders press after each other but that put deads on Saturday. Can confidently say that that doesnt work for me.

I'll get at it on Monday, hard to believe Im almost back to my "1" week.

DAG2013

Awards
Day #35

Preworkout Supplementation
PES Enhanced - 1 scoop
USPLabs Test Powder - 1 scoop
Scivation Xtend - 1 scoop
BPS endosurge turbo - 2 caps
All taken 30 minutes pre-workout in a fasted state

5/3/1 Week 2, Day 2 - Bench press
195lbs x 3
225lbs x 3
250lbs x 6,3,3

Utilized some rest pause for my big set today. I actually like this method and I am getting a great pump from it. Assistance exercises today were incline hammer press, chest fly, 2 types of cable tricep press.

Mid-morning Supplementation
PES ErasePro - 1 cap

PM Supplementation
BPS Endosurge Turbo - 2 caps

2706 Calories
94g Fat - 31%
218g Carbs - 32%
243g Protein - 37%​

Day #36 - looks like I might have missed a day or two as Im looking through here...

PES Enhanced - 1 scoop

5/3/1 Week 2, Day 3 - Deadlifts
245lbs x 3
280lbs x 3
315lbs x 6,1

Hockey last night and didnt get home till 1215am. Woke up at 6am for the gym still. Not upset with the results on the pulls but I know I have done better. I have made a decision that after this current 5/3/1 cycle ends I am going to mix up my training for at least 4 weeks and then come back to 5/3/1. Still going to use the 5/3/1 style for squats and shoulder press, my body is reacting very well to that. I feel like I am lacking on the deads and bench press. we'll see what happens.

PES ErasePro - 1 cap

PM Supplementation
PES Alphamine - 1.5 scoops
BPS Vanillean - 1 cap

No macros for today, went to the Phillies and ate ball park food for dinner :p

I am out of Alphamine so in its place I'll be starting with USPLabs OEP ThermoPowder.

DAG2013

Awards
Day #37 - scheduled off day, usual supps

Day #38

PES Enhanced - 1 scoop

5/3/1 Week 1, Day 3 - Shoulders
125lbs x 3
145lbs x 3
160lbs x 3

Assistance exercises today were hammer shoulder press. had to cut my workout short due to my wife having to come home early from culinary school.

PES ErasePro - 1 cap

PM Supplementation

DAG2013

Awards
Day #39

LISS on the elliptical with some abs

Day #40

PES Enhanced - 1 scoop

5/3/1 Week 2, Day 1 - Squats
250lbs x 5
295lbs x 3
330lbs x 7, 2

After last weeks episode with my back hurting I was a little worried when I put 330lbs on. but I felt fine in the end. I think I could have done 1 more rep in the first set before my rest pause but I was happy with 7. I think the day I did 315lbs for 12 or whatever it was I must have had an exceptional day. knocked out 3 sets of 10 at 225 and then 2 set of 10 at 185 for assistance. then threw in some abs.

PES ErasePro - 1 cap

PM Supplementation

The TP is starting to kick in now that it's been 2 weeks, Im pissed I wasnt running it the whole time. Havent been great tracking my foods lately, should get back to that soon. This whole cycle has been more of a recomp than anything, my clothes are fitting loser but I can tell Ive added muscle. Scale hasnt moved but I feel great.

Day #41 - unscheduled off day due to some DOMS from squats. usual supps.