Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

DAA while on cycle?

Htwnclwn

Member
Hey guys I'm a first timer in the PH world. I've done my research and am ready to start my first cycle. Just came in the mail. I'm using the anabolic growth kit due to its low incidence of side effects from the research I've done. Also not methylated so fairly liver safe and seems mild enough from everything I've read for a first cycle.

For my PCT I'm using
Arom-x
DAA

I'm doing a four week cycle so from what I've read a SERM should not be necessary.

My question is this...it was recommended to me by someone to run DAA on cycle as well as PCT and to overlap my PCT for a week. So it would start week 3 to 8. Is there any benefit or detriment to doing this?

Thanks for any help
 
Daa on cycle is useless. BuT a week of loading it wouldn't be a bad thing. Something like......like Pure Test!
 
It mild be mild and not require a serm, but idk for sure. I'd use one anyway, just because, we'll why not lol

However, with no serm, I'd still put together a better pct than that. I'd get a few proven natty supps besides DAA.
 
You are fine with no SERM for a standard 4 week cycle. If you up the dose, or go past 4 weeks, its always good to have one.
 
Back
Top